Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2011, 09:25 PM

617 posts, read 696,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Well all 3000+ of those people killed on 9/11 were not occupying anything but a building in New York City.

Muslims were also killed in New York City, this was A criminal act
Has nothing to do with Islam

I think muslims will kill no matter. They are going to kill non muslims and if that is not possible then they will kill each other...
you are free for Believe it or not I do not care

Old 06-19-2011, 09:27 PM

I can bring you like them at the Jews also

Old 06-19-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
THIS is the stupid and unrealistic goal of Muslims in the Middle East. They want Israel to not occupy what they think is their land. Translation: Until Israel is destroyed and no longer exists they are under Jihad of defense (in their warped minds) and will continue to kill indiscriminately because they are uncivilized barbarians.

I guess that you are still do not read what I wrot here

it is your problem

Old 06-19-2011, 09:33 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Really? Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed? Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents?

Show me...

Old 06-19-2011, 09:36 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I guess that you are still do not read what I wrot here
it is your problem
I read all the lies of the Muslims that post here so that I can refute them. You will not succeed in your stupid goal of world domination under Allah. You will not succeed in your stupid goal of destroying Israel. BUT . . . you may succeed in killing large masses of humanity and dooming Islam and its followers to annihilation.

Last edited by MysticPhD; 06-19-2011 at 10:03 PM..

Old 06-19-2011, 09:38 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really? Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed? Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents?

Show me...

No they don't and you won't see Jewish summer camps where children learn to hate and kill.

You won't see little children wearing play bombs or dressed all in green holding a machine gun.

you won't see parades of folks all dressed in green marching with weapons and carrying little children on their shoulders.

The bottom line is that as long as even 1 Jew lives anywhere in the middle east there will be war. Palestinians don't just want a state they want all of Israel and all Jews either dead or gone.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Really? Do Jews teach their children that Muslims are animals and should be killed?

no. just Teaching them to hatred and contempt for Christian and Muslim and they are God's chosen people

Do they teach their children that their greatest glory is to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up to kill innocents

you can't look at the extremists and say "all muslims are like that!".

Show me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefIt...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mO8C...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPXpL...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiUE...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blx42...eature=related

Unfortunately all of these videos above were deleted, because they expose Israel I see them before

YouTube - ‪Great rebuttal by CNN anchor against a Israel Spokeswomen‬‏

Old 06-19-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I read all the lies of the Muslims that post here so that I can refute them. You will not succeed in your stupid goal of world domination under Allah. You will not succeed in your stupid goal of destroying Israel. BUT . . . you may succeed in killing large masses of humanity and dooming Islam and it followers to annihilation.

no problem you are free, I will go to bed

Old 06-19-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:

Show me...

look all these Videos were removed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sI-_...layer_embedded

it shows how Israeli Teachers and Parents teach their children from very young age to hate arabs

the children are even singing on their way to School in the schoolbus " Kill all Arabs , They are Animals and Scum "

then they go on " Jews are Gods chosen people , we have the right to do what ever we want , God has chosen us as his people and only us Jews , arabs have no rights for this land they are animals"

Old 06-19-2011, 10:24 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
look all these Videos were removed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sI-_...layer_embedded

it shows how Israeli Teachers and Parents teach their children from very young age to hate arabs

the children are even singing on their way to School in the schoolbus " Kill all Arabs , They are Animals and Scum "

then they go on " Jews are Gods chosen people , we have the right to do what ever we want , God has chosen us as his people and only us Jews , arabs have no rights for this land they are animals"

Well since we can't see the video who knows what they are saying??? The video is in German and since it was removed how do you know what it says?

But yes you are right there is hatred on the Israeli side just like there is hatred on the Palestinian side. War does that to people.

The difference is there is not state sponsored training of children to kill and to be suicide bombers.

There is not glorification of martyrdom by paying families of those who commit suicide, square are not named after suicide bombers.

There is not state sponsored incitement on tv directed towards the population.

There are not children's shows directed towards children teaching hate.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 06-19-2011 at 10:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam