Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 02:11 PM

3,486 posts, read 6,507,283 times

Advertisements

I CALL THE ORIGINAL PREMISE INTO QUESTION!

Why? Simply put, because it presumes that all practitioners of Islam are in, or were originally from, the Middle East. Even the most cursory examination will show this to be completely untrue.

With all respect due to the original poster, this is an example of "Lazy Thinking" at its worst.

-- Nighteyes

Old 06-14-2011, 03:06 PM

617 posts, read 696,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
The Palestinians and Arab nations started the war.....

Israel has been in a state of war since the Arabs started the war...

Palestinians have had several chances to be a state and have walked away each time.

Judaism is the "religion, philosophy, and way of life" of the Jewish people.[1] Originating in the Hebrew Bible (also known as the Tanakh) and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, it is considered by Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God developed with the Children of Israel. According to traditional Rabbinic Judaism, God revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah.[2]

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security.

So fighting instead of peace and a state is more important?

Quote:
Israel has been in a state of war since the Arabs started the war...
WHEN ANYONE Occupy your land by force of arms and Displaced family destroys home YOU WILL FIGHT HIM

Quote:
Judaism and zionism are not the same....
I KNOW: Jews Hate Zionism

Quote:
So fighting instead of peace and a state is more important?[/

When I ask peace and continued in the killing of civilians there, I think it's a contradiction , peace is Words and deeds

See how Jews treat the Palestinians in Jerusalem

you can see them , if you do not want I do not care

YouTube - ‪Teaching Israeli Children to Hate Palestinians‬‏

YouTube - ‪Settlers throw stones at woman and baby‬‏

YouTube - ‪Settlers Attack Palestinian Woman‬‏

YouTube - ‪Documentary: The Actions of Settlers in Hebron (Tel Rumeida)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Coward Israeli Settlers Attack Elderly Palestinian Couple‬‏

Old 06-14-2011, 05:31 PM

yes I like videos but the difference, I do not support the killing of innocent people whatever their religion

But did not find you put a video of the Israeli crimes, although you know the Israeli crimes which was Universally condemned

I Do not respect you because you close your eye about the truth,these videos for a person who has a heart

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=related

Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_JmXQt0&feature=related

White Phosphorus on Gaza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCFq_CgqT8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJCV0XU2Wc&feature=related

Israeli War Crimes & Chemical Weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmoS8lhk1A&feature=related

Israeli Soldiers Admit to War Crimes in Gaza War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORRgI9t8eE&feature=related

Old 06-14-2011, 05:58 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Israelis taught to hate Palestinians, Palestinians taught to hate Jews. Both sides make these accusations. The truth is that there is much sorrow and hurt on both sides. But the Palestinian side continues the incitement. Training camps for children to learn to fight, Television that instils the hatred of Jews. All the surrounding Arab and Muslim states who instead of helping all the Palestinians who became refuges and they are not just refuges from Israel. What about Jordan which was supposed to be part of the Palestinian homeland. What about all those Arab and Muslim countries who have refused to take in refuges and allow them to settle and become full citizens?

I could add a bunch of videos with Palestinian children talking about how they hate Jews or show the Palestinian camps for children. So I just added a few web sites to look at.

The truth of it is Israel is a fact on the ground and that won't change. Both side need to learn how to live together in peace.

Palestinian children being taught to hate Jews:

Teaching Hatred of Israel and Jews

Palestinian Children Taught To Hate Jews

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=713

Old 06-14-2011, 06:26 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
[quote=weaam;19591404]yes I like videos but the difference, I do not support the killing of innocent people whatever their religion

Quote:
But did not find you put a video of the Israeli crimes, although you know the Israeli crimes which was Universally condemned
Nor did you present a video of Palestinian crimes did you?

Quote:
I Do not respect you because you close your eye about the truth,these videos for a person who has a heart.
Well that works both ways doesn't it. Your eyes are slammed shut to the atrocities committed by Palestinians...I presented those videos to show some balance and illustrate the the violence is from both sides.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:08 AM

570 posts, read 733,288 times
Are you serious guys
Israil occupied their country and their land ...
What did you expect ?!!!
Teach thire children to love them !!!!
Helooooo !!!!
Anyway , We live in the age of inverted concepts ...
Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH) told us that Palestine will return to Muslims in three sporadic times... we have already seen two ( First at the hands of Omar bin al-Khattab and the second at the hands of Saladin ) ..
he never lies ... ever ... , Everything he said happened exactly the way he said ..
We are wating for the third time to happen ...
Make no mistake ... it will soon ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur
Your eyes are slammed shut to the atrocities committed by Palestinians...I presented those videos to show some balance and illustrate the the violence is from both sides.
Yep ... As I said " the age of inverted concepts "
You need to fix that balance of yours .... dude !!!

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed September 29, 2000 - Present :

Israelis and Palestinians Killed September 29, 2000 - Present :

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians Fiscal Year 2011 :

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes :

Please till your balance that I said hi

Last edited by squall-lionheart; 06-15-2011 at 07:34 AM..

Old 06-15-2011, 06:44 AM

[quote=sanspeur;19592148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes I like videos but the difference, I do not support the killing of innocent people whatever their religion

Nor did you present a video of Palestinian crimes did you?

Well that works both ways doesn't it. Your eyes are slammed shut to the atrocities committed by Palestinians...I presented those videos to show some balance and illustrate the the violence is from both sides.

WAHT ? both sides

as my brother squall-lionheart posted , you have Imbalance in your balance ..

open your eyes to ....
Quote:

You need to fix that balance of yours !!!

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed September 29, 2000 - Present :

Israelis and Palestinians Killed September 29, 2000 - Present :

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians Fiscal Year 2011 :

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes :

do you want more ?

I think NO

I know that the problem is you have only Islam

Old 06-15-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Israelis taught to hate Palestinians, Palestinians taught to hate Jews. Both sides make these accusations. The truth is that there is much sorrow and hurt on both sides. But the Palestinian side continues the incitement. Training camps for children to learn to fight, Television that instils the hatred of Jews. All the surrounding Arab and Muslim states who instead of helping all the Palestinians who became refuges and they are not just refuges from Israel. What about Jordan which was supposed to be part of the Palestinian homeland. What about all those Arab and Muslim countries who have refused to take in refuges and allow them to settle and become full citizens?

I could add a bunch of videos with Palestinian children talking about how they hate Jews or show the Palestinian camps for children. So I just added a few web sites to look at.

The truth of it is Israel is a fact on the ground and that won't change. Both side need to learn how to live together in peace.

Palestinian children being taught to hate Jews:

Teaching Hatred of Israel and Jews

Palestinian Children Taught To Hate Jews

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=713

you can not love who was killed your family or people ,

you cann't love who was Expelled from your land by force of arms and the demolition of a house and farm...

Nothing but hatred

anyway, Zionists do not want peace, no peace with the occupier and usurper

Might I believe you that some Jews want peace but zionists NO

so, When I ask you to peace, but my actions do not indicate on peace, do you accept this?

without doubt NO, Because the peace is words and deeds

long ago I was talking with a Jew peaceful from US he Does not agree with Israel nor her policies he said " I cann't bear all this hatred Between Arabs and Jews"

Zionist Jews do not hate only the Palestinians but all Arabs muslim

that what I saw it in this forum

Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
[quote=weaam;19598241]you can not love who was killed your family or people ,

When I see dead Israelis and Palestinians I feel pain..
When I see innocents killed... It hurts me deeply..

You see what I understand is there is pain on both sides and that there was in the beginning Jews and Palestinians living together on that land..

That both had the offer of a state...

That Israel said yes and Palestinians said no..

Palestinians would rather fight then live...

you cann't love who was Expelled from your land by force of arms and the demolition of a house and farm...

War is awful but when Israel was attacked by all the Arab countries from all side and the Palestinians left because they supported war they lost. Many people who were not Jewish stayed and became part of the new country. There are Palestinian Israelis, Druise Israelis, Christian Israelis. Everyone did not pick up and leave or side with those wanting to attack.

Choices were made.

Nothing but hatred

anyway, Zionists do not want peace, no peace with the occupier and usurper

You would be wrong, I am a zionist in that I believe my people have a right to be there and the Palestinian people have a right to be there. There needs to be a 2 state solution.

I as a zionist believe that both groups can live side by side but both sides need to give..

Both sides need to give up violence..

Hamas needs to stop terrorism...
Fatah and Hamas needs to stop the incitement...

When Israel feels safe then they can give. When they have a peace partner then they can give.

But as long as Palestinians think like you do there will never be peace and eventually Palestinians will lose any possibility to a state.

Might I believe you that some Jews want peace but zionists NO

All Jews who believe that Israel has a right to exist and that Jews have a right to be there are zionist. The degree may be different. There are zionists who believe Jews have a right to all the land and that includes Judea and Samaria and those who believe that the boundaries can be in the 1967 borders.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland

so, When I ask you to peace, but my actions do not indicate on peace, do you accept this?

No, your words do not indicate peace. They indicate that you would rather die than have peace.

without doubt NO, Because the peace is words and deeds Yes peace is in actions and words. I believe when rockets stop being shot into Israel by Hamas and the incitement stops and that Palestinians leadership starts teaching peace it will happen. Both people need to trust in the other and until that day comes there will not be peace.

long ago I was talking with a Jew peaceful from US he Does not agree with Israel nor her policies he said " I cann't bear all this hatred Between Arabs and Jews"

Zionist Jews do not hate only the Palestinians but all Arabs muslim

that what I saw it in this forum

I don't always agree with the policies of Israel. And I agree with the Jew you spoke with. I can't bear all the hatred between Arabs and Jews. But both sides need to change that.

There is hatred on both sides and both sides need to stop it. But Israel does not have incitement on tv, or run camps that teach hate, it doesn't name squares after those who kill innocents. It doesn't pay the families of those who carry out suicide bombings. It does not glorify these acts.

All these things need to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam