U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 05:50 PM

439 posts, read 483,231 times

Advertisements

.....................................the reaction of the Messenger of Allah Jesus peace be upon him when he heard this statment........
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

The Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him said

Jesus, seeing a man stealing,
asked him,

Did you steal?,

the man said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped'

Jesus said
'I believe in Allah and suspect my eyes.

from the above Hadith of the Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him

you can extract how great is Allah Almighty
in the heart of the messenger of Allah Jesus peace be upon him
and he would not think that any would swear by Allah if he is lair.

and that is how our father Adam peace be upon him and our mother Eve eat from the tree

because Iblees (Satan) swore to them by Allah that he is giving them a good advice and Adam never think that any one would swear by Allah unless he is telling te truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2011, 06:12 PM

76 posts, read 64,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
My interpretation is more along the lines of Jesus saying he still suspects that the man stole though the man claimed by Allah that he was telling the truth. Jesus did suspect he was telling a falsehood though the man swore by Allah. Man has the ability to be corrupt.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:20 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,513,733 times
You mean there exist dubious racist organizations in America with ideas that bigger and smaller brains make stronger and weaker actions to the success of cooperation for the survival of places alike Joplin, Missouri.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:54 PM

2,617 posts, read 2,069,369 times
So Jesus see's some dude stealing and confronts the guy and he says, wait, I'm a muslim, and Jesus says OK, I may have had some crap in my eye.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 PM

76 posts, read 64,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
So Jesus see's some dude stealing and confronts the guy and he says, wait, I'm a muslim, and Jesus says OK, I may have had some crap in my eye.
Evil, Satanic crap to be smited by the holy smiter.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:56 AM

439 posts, read 483,231 times
Quote:
So Jesus see's some dude stealing and ... eye.

one of the possibilities is that the man was not realy steeling
and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him thought that the man was steeling.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM

616 posts, read 592,563 times
Quote:
.....................................the reaction of the Messenger of Allah Jesus peace be upon him when he heard this statment........
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

asked him,

Did you steal?,

the man said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped'

Jesus said

from the above Hadith of the Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him

and that is how our father Adam peace be upon him and our mother Eve eat from the tree

because Iblees (Satan) swore to them by Allah that he is giving them a good advice and Adam never think that any one would swear by Allah unless he is telling te truth.

great

may allah bless you

Old 05-30-2011, 02:58 PM

616 posts, read 592,563 times
Quote:

stupid

Old 05-30-2011, 03:05 PM

656 posts, read 934,659 times
Quote:

asked him,

Did you steal?,

Jesus said

Old 05-30-2011, 06:07 PM

2,617 posts, read 2,069,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
stupid
Peace and blessings be bestowed upon you and your deceased parrot. May Allah continue to shower you, and your feathery friend with his eternal awesomeness. High five!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or