U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 PM

591 posts, read 561,274 times

Advertisements

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (Bukhari 54:524, also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).
Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than demons who believe in Muhammad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 10:11 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Of what use is context. I see in one of your post your faith does not require any proof..
To quote your own words.

Now I suppose you are going to come back back like a typical Christian or Muslim and say I Quoted you out of context.
'
Yes you did, and not only was it rude, but I think it's against the TOS.

I have never said that I have faith, let alone that it needs no proof...

Old 05-31-2011, 10:15 PM

Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. (58:22)

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk. (5:51)

Old 05-31-2011, 10:16 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,297,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (Bukhari 54:524, also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).
Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than demons who believe in Muhammad.
I guess you read the title to this thread.

For Muslims, post your favorite Surat

Surprised to see you accepted Islam. But what you are posting are Ahadith and or ayyats not surahs.

But if you are going to insist on positng Ahadith, post the entire hadith and not just a single sentence from it.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:30 PM

For those wondering why Allah would even make infidels if their ultimate destination is Hell, Muhammad said that the purpose of some (Jews and Christians, at least) was to take the place of Muslims, so that they would not suffer there (Sahih Muslim 6666).

Those with "diseased hearts" - which include Christians and Jews according to 5:52 - are to be "seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter" (33:60-62) along with "hypocrites" (Muslims who are judged not to be true believers by their associations with unbelievers or their unwillingness to engage in Jihad).

Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Old 05-31-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I guess you read the title to this thread.

For Muslims, post your favorite Surat

Surprised to see you accepted Islam. But what you are posting are Ahadith and or ayyats not surahs.

But if you are going to insist on positng Ahadith, post the entire hadith and not just a single sentence from it.

Muhammad hated all Christians and Jews. He slaughtered and raped 1000;s of them. By you showing your support for him, you spread his evil.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
'
Yes you did, and not only was it rude, but I think it's against the TOS.

I have never said that I have faith, let alone that it needs no proof...
Click on the post number icon and it will take you to your original post. those exact words are in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Fleet has faith, and needs no proof...Faith...Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. In my opinion faith is for fools.
faith, and needs no proof.

That is called taking words out of context, which is what you do when you post just part of an ayyat or surah.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Muhammad hated all Christians and Jews. He slaughtered and raped 1000;s of them. By you showing your support for him, you spread his evil.
You are lost, there is no point in trying to lead you to the truth. The choices are yours. Jesus(PBUH) will witness against you on judgement day.

Old 05-31-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
You are lost, there is no point in trying to lead you to the truth. The choices are yours. Jesus(PBUH) will witness against you on judgement day.

He spewed hatred towards Christians and Jews many times. He slaughtered, pillaged, and raped 1000's of Jews and Christians , and treated them worse than second class citizens, and you say I am lost. How is it I am lost?

Old 05-31-2011, 11:02 PM

40,103 posts, read 26,772,494 times
Quote:

Quote:
Just to be clear . . . are you suggesting that there could ever be a context from the entire hadith that could explain or justify what is in bold??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam