Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 06:25 PM

21 posts, read 29,094 times

Advertisements

In the name of Allah
To day i bring for you what are he great thinkers say about the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him

1-Researcher England lightner
He said about mohammed(pbuh):i delcare my hope to see a day coming in which the christians will highly respect jesus through their respect to the Prophet mohamed (pbuh),truly the christian who recognize the religion and right path brought by Prophet mohamed(pbuh) is clearly the true christian

2-Will Durant
author of the story of civilization said, “If we rated greatness by the influence of the great on people, we will say “Muhammad is the greatest of the great in history.”

3-jean-louis michon
the french orientalist,said:" islam which ordered jihad or holy war,had much tolerance with followers of other religions as per the teachings of mohammed (pbuh) omar bin alkhattab,did not inflect harm on christians when he conquered jerusalem

4-- Annie Besant
The Life and Teachings of Muhammad, Madras 1932, p 4
"His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement all argue his fundamental integrity To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems than it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad."

5-Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
He said about mohammed(pbuh):he uncontested,won the hearts of millions of people

6-The famous russaian
writer leo tolstoy
(believes that mohammeds religion will prevail over the whole world as it is in conformity with mind and wisdom.)

7-- Bosworth Smith
Mohammad and Mohammadanism, London 1874, p 92.
"It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher."

8-(Portrait of the famous Historian Divan)
"He is a Prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as a divine law and not as a human being, made for education or entertainment." (Divan, WA I, 7, 32)

9-Hercules
the Great Roman Emperor, asked many questions about Prophet Mohammad PBUH to Abu Sufian and reached the conclusion of the truth of Mohammad's Call. He even said: ''if i were in his presence, I would wash his feet''

10-And the beard Of King Al Najashi of Habasha (Ethiopia) became wet with his tears when he heard some of what Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) came with, Al Najashi said: ''these words and what Jesus said, come from the same lantern''.

11-George Bernard Shaw
of the greatest playwrights that ever lived had the following to say about Muhammad (pbuh):
"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the leadership of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring to this world much needed peace and happiness." Bernard Shaw: (The genuine Islam, Vol. I P. 8)

12-And the French Philosopher, Lamartine said: "Mohammad (PBUH) is the Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Warrior, Conqueror of fantasies.
In all standards by which human greatness is measured, we may well ask: Is there any man greater than Prophet Mohammad?!''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 09:09 AM

147 posts, read 153,556 times
what a great thread surely Mohammad was great prophet may ALLAH GATHER us with him in the paradise ameen ya rab alalameen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam