U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 01:49 PM

15,315 posts, read 10,366,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

What to a believer is true,is often false to a disbeliver. What is true to a disbeliever is often false to a believer.
What's true is true, whether you believe it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 02:10 PM

147 posts, read 133,518 times
[IBLIS AND JINN] THE OPEN ENEMY FOR PEOPLE ---ALLAH CREATED THE JINN AND IBLIS BEFORE US THEY WERE LIVING IN THIS EARTH IBLIS [THE SATAN] WAS BETTER THAN JINN ALLAH ALLOWED TO HIM ASCENT TO HEAVEN AND THE SATAN WAS SPEAKING TO ALLAH BUT Not seen TO ALLAH but when ALLAH DECIDED TO CREATE ADAM THAT MADE THE SATAN Feel jealous HERE
The Story of Adam and Iblis
Allah mentions this story in Surat Al-Baqarah, at the beginning of Surat Al-A`raf, in Surat Al-Hijr, Al-Isra', Al-Kahf and here. Before creating Adam, peace be upon him, Allah told the angels that He was going to create a human being from sounding clay of altered smooth black mud. He told them that when He finished creating and forming him, they were to prostrate to him as a sign of honor and respect, and out of obedience to the command of Allah, may He be exalted. All of the angels obeyed this command except for Iblis, who was not one of them. He was one of the Jinn, and his nature betrayed him at his time of greatest need. He refused to prostrate to Adam, and he disputed with his Lord about him, claiming that he was better than Adam, because he was created from fire while Adam was created from clay, and fire was better than clay, or so he said. He made a mistake by doing this, and he went against the command of Allah, thus committing the sin of disbelief. So Allah exiled him, humiliated him, and cast him out of His mercy and His sacred Presence, and called him "Iblis'' symbolizing that he had Ablasa min Ar-Rahmah (despaired of mercy) -- that there was no hope for him of mercy. He cast him down from the heavens, disgraced and rejected, to the earth. Iblis asked Allah to give him a reprieve until the Day of Resurrection, so the Forbearing One, Who does not hasten to punish those who disobey Him, gave him a reprieve. When he knew that he was safe from destruction until the Day of Resurrection, he rebelled and transgressed.]] A LOOK WHAT IBLIS SAID IN QURAN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH [([Iblis] said: "By Your might, then I will surely mislead them all, except Your true servants amongst them.'')]IN OTHER SURAH [([Iblis] said: "See this one whom You have honored above me, if You give me respite until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring all but a few!'') AND ALLAH SAID TO HIM [(Verily, My servants -- you have no authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian.) IN OTHER AYAAT [((Allah) said: "The truth is -- and the truth I say that I will fill Hell with you and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together.'') IN OTHER AYAAT[((Allah) said: "Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely, Hell will be the recompense of you (all) - an ample recompense.) LOOK HOW ALLAH HONOR THE HUMAN BUT MOST OF THEM FOLLOW THE SATAN ----------
YouTube - ‪The Story of Adam & Eve in the Quran‬‏The Story of Adam & Eve in the Quran
IN QURAN THE JINN SAID [And they thought as you thought, that Allah will not send any Messenger (to mankind or jinns).
8 And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.
9 And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.]THE JINN TRY TO ASCENT TO HEAVEN AND LISTEN WHAT ALLAH TALKING TO ANGELS IF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE THERE IS JINN---- HERE IS WOMAN FROM WEST SPEAK ABOUT THEM I SWEAR BY ALLAH One day I was sleeping IN THAT DAY I felt that SOMEONE Touches me
LOT OF DAYS BUT AFTER READ AYAT ALKORSI OR ANY AYAAT FROM QURAN THE JINN LEAVE
YouTube - ‪My House Is Haunted - A True Ghost Story‬‏ I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

Old 06-07-2011, 02:17 PM

30,924 posts, read 31,815,566 times
Enough already.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:25 PM

563 posts, read 801,890 times

Old 06-07-2011, 02:44 PM

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH [Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay);Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!] SANSPEUR WHEN ALLAH SAID [Createth man from a clot] LIKE SUMMARY AND Diversification BECAUSE WE KNOW THE INFORMATION IN THE OTHER SUAR I POSTED IN FIRST PAPER OF THIS THREAD WHY SOME Scientists CONVERTED TO ISLAM FROM THIS AYAH WHEN THEY FOUND IN QURAN LIKE Their discoveries SEE THE FIRST PAPER

Old 06-07-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Enough already.
THAT IS True Certainly I WASTE MY TIME YOU ARE NOT READY TO UNDERSTAND I AM SURE YOU EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE BY JESUS

Old 06-07-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
Oh boy.

Just so you know, what you call science "specific" to the koran, was already known. It wasn't penned until the 7th century. It might have been new to the muslims, but not others. Unless you want to talk about creating Jinn(genies) with smokeless fire. I don't think science would be bothered with such things.

Tell you what, you provide a jinn for me, then I will give credibility to your koran. How's that?
I CAN NOT PROVIDE THE Things unseen LIKE HELL OR PARADISE [BUT ALLAH PROVIDE THE HOLY QURAN BY SINCE TO PROVE IT IS THE TRUE ]TELL ME HOW CAN THE PROPHET GIVE ALL THIS SINCE WHILE HE DID Not reading OR WRITING ALL OF YOU REMEMBER ME BY THE PROPHETS BEFORE PROPHET MOHAMMED ALL OF THEM ASKED Their prophets TO GIVE THEM MIRACLE BUT WHEN ALLAH GAVE THEM THEY MOCKED I HAVE LOTS OF THING PROVED THE QURAN BUT I CAN NOT provide a jinn BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE THEM

Old 06-07-2011, 04:59 PM

5,421 posts, read 7,901,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
I CAN NOT PROVIDE THE Things unseen LIKE HELL OR PARADISE [BUT ALLAH PROVIDE THE HOLY QURAN BY SINCE TO PROVE IT IS THE TRUE ]TELL ME HOW CAN THE PROPHET GIVE ALL THIS SINCE WHILE HE DID Not reading OR WRITING ALL OF YOU REMEMBER ME BY THE PROPHETS BEFORE PROPHET MOHAMMED ALL OF THEM ASKED Their prophets TO GIVE THEM MIRACLE BUT WHEN ALLAH GAVE THEM THEY MOCKED I HAVE LOTS OF THING PROVED THE QURAN BUT I CAN NOT provide a jinn BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE THEM
The Koran is not reasonable "proof" of anything, much less the Old Testament of the Bible, the New Testament of the Bible, etc.

MEN got together to write a bunch of things to teach people, the stories in all the aforementioned books usually have some overall moral they are trying to teach. Basically a code of conduct in story form. And since it was MEN that wrote those books, I highly doubt they are holy or divine in any way.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:03 PM

563 posts, read 801,890 times
Quote:
THAT IS True Certainly I WASTE MY TIME YOU ARE NOT READY TO UNDERSTAND I AM SURE YOU EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE BY JESUS
I don't think that is going to go over well. Maybe tone it down just a bit...

Old 06-07-2011, 06:16 PM

13,856 posts, read 23,001,491 times
Quote:
Respectfully, but I think posting in all caps is considered rude. Or at least it's a bit of an eye-strain.

BTW: I am okay with their being a Muslim section, or even just a "Non-Christian religions" section, and I don't have a problem with you being a Muslim. I'm a just a bit against shouting and one-sided conversations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or