U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:33 PM

30,881 posts, read 31,761,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
this opened to me but i want what is the Contradictions in quran and difficulties because lots of sites try to Distort our religion lots of west translate wrong about quran the problem lot of people search from any site
Allah hath cursed the disbelievers, and hath prepared for them a flaming fire, Wherein they will abide for ever. They will find (then) no protecting friend nor helper. On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire.... give them double torment and curse them with a mighty curse.--33:64-8

Skeptic's Annotated Quran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 01:13 PM

241 posts, read 432,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
I'm sorry but there's no actual "proof" of Islam. No organized religion has a shred of proof or evidence to back their claims.

>>>>>>>>>>
there is
look here

YouTube - ‪The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible: Rabbis who acknowledging the fact and...PART 1‬‏

Old 06-09-2011, 03:22 PM

147 posts, read 133,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Allah hath cursed the disbelievers, and hath prepared for them a flaming fire, Wherein they will abide for ever. They will find (then) no protecting friend nor helper. On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire.... give them double torment and curse them with a mighty curse.--33:64-8

Skeptic's Annotated Quran
before you ask me ask why they deserve the hell ALLAH created this life test do you know what is test ALLAH SAID IN QURAN [Blessed is He in Whose hand is the Sovereignty, and, He is Able to do all things Who hath created life and death that He may try you which of you is best in conduct; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,]in other ayat in the name of ALLAH--[We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them save with truth, and for a term appointed. But those who disbelieve turn away from that whereof they are warned] IN other ayat in the name of ALLAH[.We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them in play. If We had wished to find a pastime, We could have found it in Our presence - if We ever did. Nay, but We hurl the true against the false, and it doth break its head and lo! it vanisheth. And yours will be woe for that which ye ascribe (unto Him).]so what the hell and paradise reward for people ALLAH DID NOT CREATE US TO BE just Successful in this life tell me what the benefit for ALLAH WHEN he create us this life only test if you success you will enter the paradise forever in the paradise no work no test just you will find all you want look to this surah in the name of ALLAH [
[ For those who answered Allah's call is bliss; and for those who answered not His call, if they had all that is in the earth, and therewith the like thereof, they would proffer it as ransom. Such will have a woeful reckoning, and their habitation will be hell, a dire abode. Is he who knoweth that what is revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the truth like him who is blind? But only men of understanding heed; Such as keep the pact of Allah, and break not the covenant; Such as unite that which Allah hath commandeth should be joined, and fear their Lord, and dread a woeful reckoning; Such as persevere in seeking their Lord's Countenance and are regular in prayer and spend of that which We bestow upon them secretly and openly, and overcome evil with good. Theirs will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home, Gardens of Eden which they enter, along with all who do right of their fathers and their halpmeets and their seed. The angels enter unto them from every gate, (Saying): Peace be unto you because ye persevered. Ah, passing sweet will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.] --I will give you example if you have son but your son refuse you -- your son says to you i do not believe you are my mother because he did not see you during Birth and he did not obey you he live as he like without respect you how you will feel or if he love other person more than you also [ ALLAH Almighty create you but you worship one from his Creatures ] ALLAH DID NOT FORGIVE IF any person worship any one with him ----hadith qudsi ALLAH SAID [I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for someone else's sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me.] IN OTHER HADETH QUDSI ALLAH SAID[ On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah Almighty has said:The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Assah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.] Surah Ar-Rad (* ???? ????? *) - Read Quran Translation (Koran) in Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, English, Melayu, Indonesian. English translation of Quran for FREE. Transliteration Simple[]=4

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 06-09-2011 at 03:33 PM..

Old 06-09-2011, 05:58 PM

30,881 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Good thing that you just cut and pasted that...It would have been a waste of effort to actually type it.

I do not read proselytizing posts.

Old 06-09-2011, 08:28 PM

5,421 posts, read 7,889,884 times
Quote:
Good thing that you just cut and pasted that...It would have been a waste of effort to actually type it.

Neither do I.. this is more of "I'm gonna give you information which may or may not be true and I want you to believe it, dammit."

Old 06-10-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:

do you want to know why i cut because ISLAM IS RELIGION not [case or topic] any one can INGREDIENT in it all my brothers and sisters in this forums or any place in this world we have the same explain about [quran and sunnah ] it is taboo if i add any thing from my self if any Muslim add his opinion the quran will change and sunnah ------in your religion you can INGREDIENT because it just topic not religion i saw from Christianity lot of Contradictions every Church has own bible that because any one can write in it what he want if this thread is topic i will give my own explain

Old 06-10-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Neither do I.. this is more of "I'm gonna give you information which may or may not be true and I want you to believe it, dammit."
you forget information with proof the proof support the true of information Believe me i do not care if any one believe or not i am just convey the true massage from god ALLAH SAID IN QURAN [ And We will either let you see part of what We threaten them with or cause you to die, for only the delivery of the message is (incumbent) on you, while calling (them) to account is Our (business).

"13.41": Do they not see that We are bringing destruction upon the land by curtailing it of its sides? And Allah pronounces a doom -- there is no repeller of His decree, and He is swift to take account.

"13.42": And those before them did indeed make plans, but all planning is Allah's; He knows what every soul earns, and the unbelievers shall come to know for whom is the (better) issue of the abode.

"13.43": And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient as a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.] the miracles in quran witness against all the unbelievers .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or