U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2011, 03:24 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,299,862 times

Advertisements

That is all true. To understand it better it helps to understand the nature of Iran and Iraq. There is much racism on both sides. The Iraqis are Arab and the Iranians are Aryan much more closely related to Germans that Arabs. Both countries have a superiority complex. The Iranian have a very long history of hatred towards Arabs and out of fairness the opposite is also true.

Iraq was originally all Sunni but at the moment the Shia are the Majority. Iran is nearly 100% Shia, most of the Twelver following. Iraqis view all shia as being Iranian. To end the hostilitities between Shii and Sunni the racial prejudice must be ended. Islam can not be Islam when there is prejudice of any form.

Just my opinion, but I think the USA is hesitant to fully withdraw from Iraq while there is a chance it might come under Shii and merge with Iran. I do not know if the US is encouraging or behind the Mosque attacks, but I do know it would benefit the US if the Shii were out of Iraq and there was no threat that Iraq would merge with Iran. The US is benefiting from this unIslamic behavior of Mosque bombings as it reduces the chance of a merger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 03:24 PM

30,885 posts, read 31,788,057 times
This today...Can you tell me that Muslims didn't do this? Do you blame this on the US too?

A huge car bomb at a hospital, on Saturday, killed 60 in Afghanistan’s worst attack for three years, days after US President Barack Obama said 10,000 US forces would leave the country this year.
The brazen suicide attack in Logar province, about 75 kilometres south of the capital Kabul, killed women and children and also wounded 120. Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Old 06-25-2011, 03:25 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,428,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I know these things without your links, After America's entry to Iraq and her destruction began the war between Sunnis and Shiites and was Shi'ites betrayed to Sunnah but Before the war this was not found in

Blame your country

This is what war is doing in each place, does not make but division

The second time, give me the links for the millions killed by America also

It wasn't found because Saddam ruled his country with an iron fist and kept the shia majority under control.

Also here is the list of the multi national forces, The United states was not the only force in Iraq.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-N...Iraq_2003-2011

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38744453...e-leaves-iraq/

US combat brigades have left Iraq.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 06-25-2011 at 03:34 PM..

Old 06-25-2011, 03:43 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,299,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This today...Can you tell me that Muslims didn't do this? Do you blame this on the US too?

A huge car bomb at a hospital, on Saturday, killed 60 in Afghanistan’s worst attack for three years, days after US President Barack Obama said 10,000 US forces would leave the country this year.
The brazen suicide attack in Logar province, about 75 kilometres south of the capital Kabul, killed women and children and also wounded 120. Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Of course Muslims did it. Outside of any US forces, Afghanistan is 100% Muslim. We do have criminals. Just because a person is Muslim does not mean he is going to follow Islam. Just because crime and terrorism are forbidden, does not mean there wont be those who will still do such.

The only good point a suicide bombing has, is it rids the world of at least one terrorist.

The terrorists are just as much our enemy as your enemy, perhaps even more so. More Muslims than non-Muslims have died at the hands of Terrorists. They are our enemy and not part of us.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM

30,885 posts, read 31,788,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Woodrow LI: I believe that Dubai is the richest country per capita in the world. If not from oil, where does it get all its income? What could it replace it with?

Jazzymom: Great post. Dictators and religion go together quite well, don't they?
Actually Dubai does not have the highest income per capita and even if it did it would prove nothing since 90% of the people living there are foreign workers. The UAE is 22nd on the earnings list. Gross National Income (per capita) statistics - countries compared - Nation Master (http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_gro_nat_inc_percap-gross-national-income-per-capita - broken link)

Construction in Dubai and the UAE in general is a much faster process than in any Western country. This is partly because Dubai construction companies employ many low-wage labourers from the Asian subcontinent for up to 12 hours a day, six or seven days a week. Another reason for the construction boom is the recent reversal of a law in 2002 that allows non-nationals of the UAE to own property (not land) in Dubai. Rents have skyrocketed with the recent inflow of professionals and companies from around the world who are attracted by Dubai's no-tax benefits

Economy of Dubai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With Dubai’s economy in free fall, newspapers have reported that more than 3,000 cars sit abandoned in the parking lot at the Dubai Airport, left by fleeing, debt-ridden foreigners (who could in fact be imprisoned if they failed to pay their bills). Some are said to have maxed-out credit cards inside and notes of apology taped to the windshield.
Laid-Off Foreigners Flee as Dubai Spirals Down - NYTimes.com

Old 06-25-2011, 05:33 PM

616 posts, read 591,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
It wasn't found because Saddam ruled his country with an iron fist and kept the shia majority under control.

yes, I know they were under Saddam's countrol so America's entry to Iraq has gave the opportunity to the Shiite for war on SUnahh and Implementation of the agenda of Iran so America did not intervene to overthrow Saddam, but for the war Otherwise why the killing of civilians? under the lie of weapons of mass destruction fabricated,Essentially it nothing to do in Iraq and Saddam from the beginning

Also here is the list of the multi national forces, The United states was not the only force in Iraq.

Multi-National Force

Last full U.S. combat brigade pulls out of Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

US combat brigades have left Iraq.

Without a doubt this what war is doing Has achieved its aim and left , Just say America's entry to Iraq was totally mistake even today, American and NATO kill innocent people in Afghanistan

Old 06-25-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Without a doubt this what war is doing Has achieved its aim and left , Just say America's entry to Iraq was totally mistake even today, American and NATO kill innocent people in Afghanistan

The shia now have the opportunity to rule their nation as the majority and that scares the Sunni. The Sunni never should have been in control as a minority group and the only way they could keep power was to keep the shia under control.

I am sure the shia are happy to be rid of saddam and to finally be in control of their destiny.

When Bin laden attacked my country he declared war against my country and since he was being given a safe haven in Afghanistan by the taliban we invaded that country.

What saddens me is how women in Afghanistan will be forced to live once the taliban come back.

http://www.now.org/issues/global/afghanwomen1.html
This is a before and after article of how women's lives changed with taliban rule.

Afghanistan under the taliban:
some of the restrictions imposed by Taliban in Afghanistan
I. The Taliban's War Against Women

If the taliban come back:
Women of Afghanistan Under Taliban Threat - Photo Essays - TIME

Old 06-25-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

yes they are muslims

why do not see these :

Nato air strike 'kills 14 civilians' in Afghanistan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13587968

US-NATO Killings of Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22780

Afghan president warns NATO: Stop killing civilians

In the wake of last week's NATO air strike that killed 14 civilians, mostly children, in southern Afghanistan, Afghan President Hamid Karzai warned May 31 that NATO air attacks on homes must stop at once.
"If they continue their attacks on our houses, then their presence will change from a force that is fighting against terrorism to a force that is fighting against the people of Afghanistan," he told reporters at a Kabul news conference. "And in that case, history shows what Afghans do with trespassers and with occupiers."

http://www.peoplesworld.org/afghan-president-warns-nato-stop-killing-civilians/

Is this in order to stop the killing of Muslims, each other

look, you and Jazzymom,and Every American here Whatever you tried to put the justification they will not work with us al all

We will not forget and forgive your government for its despicable crimes and history of black just it Brought up problems on her people

your Government brings shame

Old 06-25-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
yes they are muslims

why do not see these :

Nato air strike 'kills 14 civilians' in Afghanistan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13587968

US-NATO Killings of Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22780

Afghan president warns NATO: Stop killing civilians

In the wake of last week's NATO air strike that killed 14 civilians, mostly children, in southern Afghanistan, Afghan President Hamid Karzai warned May 31 that NATO air attacks on homes must stop at once.
"If they continue their attacks on our houses, then their presence will change from a force that is fighting against terrorism to a force that is fighting against the people of Afghanistan," he told reporters at a Kabul news conference. "And in that case, history shows what Afghans do with trespassers and with occupiers."

http://www.peoplesworld.org/afghan-president-warns-nato-stop-killing-civilians/

Is this in order to stop the killing of Muslims, each other

look, you and Jazzymom,and Every American here Whatever you tried to put the justification they will not work with us al all

We will not forget and forgive your government for its despicable crimes and history of black just it Brought up problems on her people

your Government brings shame

And you are doing the same thing. My country is not always right and has made many mistakes.

But the bottom line for me is that we were attacked and with that attack bin laden declared war.

The whole world is at war against extremest Islam even Muslim countries are being attacked by Islamists.

Muslim extremists want to take the world back to the dark ages and have a world filled with muslims and no other religion.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
The shia now have the opportunity to rule their nation as the majority and that scares the Sunni. The Sunni never should have been in control as a minority group and the only way they could keep power was to keep the shia under control.

Carry out the agenda of Iran's only if they was controld

I am sure the shia are happy to be rid of saddam and to finally be in control of their destiny.

They were thought will live happy, but after what they saw reality I say NO

When Bin laden attacked my country he declared war against my country and since he was being given a safe haven in Afghanistan by the taliban we invaded that country.

As I said your country that brought the problems on its own people \to you

What saddens me is how women in Afghanistan will be forced to live once the taliban come back.

Women's Lives Under the Taliban: A Background Report
This is a before and after article of how women's lives changed with taliban rule.

Afghanistan under the taliban:
some of the restrictions imposed by Taliban in Afghanistan
I. The Taliban's War Against Women

If the taliban come back:
Women of Afghanistan Under Taliban Threat - Photo Essays - TIME

I do not know if it was propaganda or not, But I do not think that the Taliban will continue to rule unfair if they come back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or