U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2011, 06:10 PM

616 posts, read 591,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
And you are doing the same thing. My country is not always right and has made many mistakes.

But the bottom line for me is that we were attacked and with that attack bin laden declared war.

The whole world is at war against extremest Islam even Muslim countries are being attacked by Islamists.

Muslim extremists want to take the world back to the dark ages and have a world filled with muslims and no other religion.

I did not ask you about all these the points that I saw them many many time

To stop America about fighting the Muslim countries and interfere in their affairs

just muslim muslim , do not see Yourselves

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 06:21 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
Quote:
And you are doing the same thing. My country is not always right and has made many mistakes.

But the bottom line for me is that we were attacked and with that attack bin laden declared war.

The whole world is at war against extremest Islam even Muslim countries are being attacked by Islamists.

Muslim extremists want to take the world back to the dark ages and have a world filled with muslims and no other religion.
Yes America and the whole world, there were many Muslim businesses housed in the WTC, was Attacked possibly by bin Laden(Who did not have the authority to act for any nation or religion). This was an attack by one person or group of people, not an entire religion or nation. Yet the retaliation was brought against the entire Nation of Afghanistan. Which at the time did not even have a central Government. It was under individual tribal rule. Worse yet, it finally came out Bin Laden was not even in Afghanistan, except possibly passed through it on his way to Pakistan. All the Afghanistan people know is America is bombing Afghanistan and they do not know why.

Yes we want the world to be under one religion, but by free choice, not forced into it. I believe you would like to have the entire world under democracy and secular law, that does not mean you would force it upon those who do not desire such, nor do we want to force Islam upon those who do not desire to accept it.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:27 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I did not ask you about all these the points that I saw them many many time

To stop America about fighting the Muslim countries and interfere in their affairs

just muslim muslim , do not see Yourselves

When their affairs affect us we will become involved. We would not have gone into Afghanistan if Bin laden had not attacked us from Afghanistan.

We never should have gone into Iraq but I suspect Iraqis are happy to be rid of Sadaam. I know my friends here who are Iraqi are happy to have him gone. But history will certainly be the judge on that.

Pakistan is our ally although I suspect they have been playing both sides of the street. I suspect that they knew Bin laden was there. Pakistan wants our money anytime they don't want our money we can pack up and go home but I suspect they really want the money.

Personally I would like nothing better then to walk away from every Muslim country and let them run their own affairs. The only country that pains me the most though is Afghanistan because I know what life was like under the taliban for women and once we leave the taliban will be back and everything the women have achieved will be lost.

Afghan girl Bibi Aisha who had nose and ears hacked off under Taliban rule gets new face | Mail Online

here is an article about the Afghan girl who had her nose cut off and her ears hacked off by the taliban.

She will have reconstructive surgery in the United States.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:51 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,177,512 times
Quote:
The whole world is at war against extremest Islam.
This is not true. Actually it's the Military Industrial Complex that is at war. "Extremist Islam" is a bogeyman invented by the MIC in order to feed their war machine. And this is precisely the problem with the MIC, it was known by the very founders who laid the foundations: that the MIC is a war machine that must continually feed itself in order to sustain itself, and that therefore this would neccessitate the invention of imaginary enemies. Around the world "extremist Islam" is not "the problem," what is? Neo-colonialism is "the problem."

Around the Muslim world "extremist Islam" is exceedingly unpopular, their agenda is at odds with the agenda of the vast majority of Muslims, but it's the extremist that hold the reigns of power, how did they get it? It was given to them by the West. Remember, the Taliban and al-qaeda are creations of the CIA, and the Saudis are very close allies with the US and Europe.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
This is not true. Actually it's the Military Industrial Complex that is at war. "Extremist Islam" is a bogeyman invented by the MIC in order to feed their war machine. And this is precisely the problem with the MIC, it was known by the very founders who laid the foundations: that the MIC is a war machine that must continually feed itself in order to sustain itself, and that therefore this would neccessitate the invention of imaginary enemies. Around the world "extremist Islam" is not "the problem," what is? Neo-colonialism is "the problem."

Around the Muslim world "extremist Islam" is exceedingly unpopular, their agenda is at odds with the agenda of the vast majority of Muslims, but it's the extremist that hold the reigns of power, how did they get it? It was given to them by the West. Remember, the Taliban and al-qaeda are creations of the CIA, and the Saudis are very close allies with the US and Europe.

Yeah the suicide bombers are all made up. Those were imaginary planes that hit the twin towers.

And there was no Osama Bin laden.

Like I said the world is at war against extremist Islam.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Yes America and the whole world, there were many Muslim businesses housed in the WTC, was Attacked possibly by bin Laden(Who did not have the authority to act for any nation or religion). This was an attack by one person or group of people, not an entire religion or nation. Yet the retaliation was brought against the entire Nation of Afghanistan. Which at the time did not even have a central Government. It was under individual tribal rule. Worse yet, it finally came out Bin Laden was not even in Afghanistan, except possibly passed through it on his way to Pakistan. All the Afghanistan people know is America is bombing Afghanistan and they do not know why.

Yes we want the world to be under one religion, but by free choice, not forced into it. I believe you would like to have the entire world under democracy and secular law, that does not mean you would force it upon those who do not desire such, nor do we want to force Islam upon those who do not desire to accept it.
You and muslims like you who say they want a world to be under one religion scare me to death...

The world needs to wake up.....

Old 06-25-2011, 11:53 PM

30,882 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI

There you go again defending the extremists and trying to excuse their actions....Possibly Bin Laden? Those poor innocent Afghans...Wait just a minute.

You click on the Web site and see a home video of an Afghan woman on her knees in the middle of the Kabul Ghazi Sports Stadium.

She wears a baby-blue burqa. That's the head-to-toe covering, slits for eyes, no peripheral vision, that the Taliban requires be worn by women who, before 1997, made up 70 percent of that country's teachers, 40 percent of its physicians, 60 percent of its university teachers and half of its government workers.

The kneeling woman looks behind her as a bearded man approaches with a machine gun. He puts its barrel to the back of her head. She turns to face the ground. And he shoots. Bam. No preliminaries. No hesitation, proclamations or last words. You see something dark exit the woman's head. You see what appears to be the impact of the bullet splaying dirt beneath her, before she falls. It's dated Nov. 16, 1999.

Scroll down. It's the Live Photos of Massacre of 300 at Yakawlang site, dated January 2001. Click here for ``movie clips.'' You see burqa-covered skeletons and clots of blood on walls.

Then there is the Afghan Refugees Eating Grass site: freezing temperatures kills 18 children, Jan. 16, 2001. There is the Afghan Children of Garbage in Pakistan site. Pre-schoolers eat from overturned garbage bags.

It quickly becomes clear that opportunities to view Taliban atrocities are sickeningly endless at http://pz.rawa.org/rawa/index.html (broken link). Its creators warn you: the photos herein are not for the faint of heart.

http://www.rawa.org/b-herald.htm

Old 06-25-2011, 11:53 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,319,376 times
Quote:
Yes we want the world to be under one religion, but by free choice, not forced into it.
You really have no choice if you head is chopped off?

You are living in a dream word. A point may come that folk will no longer discriminate and do what happened in WWII, carpet bombing except we now have missiles that do the job w/o massive loss to aircrews lives. Islam has no army that can match NATO or the WEST and thus are limited to suicide tactics.

The west can destroy your holy places w/o much effort with the press of a button and can eradicate your religion in a matter of days. We wont do that as we are of course civilized, the muslims nations are not. It is actually you folk that should be living in fear not us.

If you think you are a threat to the free world, think again.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:00 AM

15,310 posts, read 10,339,568 times
Quote:

So the USA attacked Iraq...who had naff all to do with the attack.

Old 06-26-2011, 12:04 AM

15,310 posts, read 10,339,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post

You got it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or