Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:17 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,023,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
ok, ok I will answer you but answer my question first,pleas
Mystics religion has no bearing on the conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2011, 03:30 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,023,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
just Bring to us one or two people that do not represent Islam, then say this is Islam

I can find the same thing, Hate-filled Israeli rabbis incite violence against non-Jews

Hate-filled Israeli rabbis incite violence against non-Jews | Sabbah Report

even we know that People extremists are in all religions

Your correct they are extremists and they are muslims. Most religions say of the extremists in their ranks, " they aren't real Christians, Jews or Muslims".

I beg to differ, I believe they are, they just have extremists views.

The difference is that the extremist muslims are carrying out real violence against what they see as the non believer.

You don't see to many Christians or Jews in my country standing outside of their churches, or synagogues screaming in support of terror and killing the infidel.

And your website is not very balanced.

And in Israel there is enough hate to go around, both on the Israeli side and the Palestinian side. So I imagine for every extremist rabbi you find you will find an equally offensive Imam.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:09 PM

15,501 posts, read 16,976,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I assume you will address my references soon so you can see the evidence you do not see.
I assume you are speaking of this:

Quote:
Jihad is war against the infidels as long as Israel exists and . . . "War is deceit."(Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267, 268, 269).
I am not certain what you are speaking of. I can not see what you are relating as a Command we are to lie. Looks like you may be trying to quote a Hadith, which one? without the name of the collection ie Bukhari, Maliki, Dawud etc it is impssible to find your source. there are nearly 1,000, 000 collections of Ahadith each with it's own label, but only Maliki, Muslim, Dawud and Bukhari are considered to be authenticate by the majority of Muslims. Keep in mind the Ahadith are not the word of Allaah(swt) and to be followed they must not be in contradiction to the Qur'an.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:36 PM

617 posts, read 693,356 times
OK. although you have not responded to my question, but you are free

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticPhD
Jihad is war against the infidels as long as Israel exists and . . . "War is deceit."(Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267, 268, 269).

about this al-hadith I say,Every time we say that the misunderstanding is the problem

Here is the source for explains to Al-hadith :

Rebuttal To Answering-Islam: "Understanding Dishonesty and Deceit in Islam."

Old 06-27-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I assume you are speaking of this:

I am not certain what you are speaking of. I can not see what you are relating as a Command we are to lie. Looks like you may be trying to quote a Hadith, which one? without the name of the collection ie Bukhari, Maliki, Dawud etc it is impssible to find your source. there are nearly 1,000, 000 collections of Ahadith each with it's own label, but only Maliki, Muslim, Dawud and Bukhari are considered to be authenticate by the majority of Muslims. Keep in mind the Ahadith are not the word of Allaah(swt) and to be followed they must not be in contradiction to the Qur'an.
I finaly did find that in Bukhari, Vol 4 Book 52

Quote:
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 267:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Khosrau will be ruined, and there will be no Khosrau after him, and Caesar will surely be ruined and there will be no Caesar after him, and you will spend their treasures in Allah's Cause." He called, "War is deceit'.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 268:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle called,: "War is deceit".

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 269:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "War is deceit."

And how does that command us to lie? the Ahadith are a collection of things that Muhammad(PBUH) was heard to say.

Here the only thing we know for certain is on at least one occasion Muhammad(PBUH) said "War is Deceit" I do not have the faintest idea what he was relating that to.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:09 PM

63,420 posts, read 39,666,813 times
Quote:
I finaly did find that in Bukhari, Vol 4 Book 52And how does that command us to lie? the Ahadith are a collection of things that Muhammad(PBUH) was heard to say.
I am not going to play this deceitful game with you teaching you what you supposedly believe. Post the entire context and passages . . . not just "War is deceit."If you do not know enough about the religion you converted to . . . I don't have time to re-educate you. I have had these asinine discussions several times with Muslim deniers and provided even more details. They are in my 10000+ posts. I don't have either the time or the inclination to play your deceitful games every time some new apologist feigns ignorance of his own religion. Your lies and deceits will not work on anyone who takes the time to study your heinous deen. But that is what all the apologists seem to be counting on . . . few if any infidels will bother. It doesn't matter . . . Islam and submission to Allah is a fool's errand that will likely cause the demise of millions before this barbaric deen is marginalized.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I am not going to play this deceitful game with you teaching you what you supposedly believe. Post the entire context and passages . . . not just "War is deceit."If you do not know enough about the religion you converted to . . . I don't have time to re-educate you. I have had these asinine discussions several times with Muslim deniers and provided even more details. They are in my 10000+ posts. I don't have either the time or the inclination to play your deceitful games every time some new apologist feigns ignorance of his own religion. Your lies and deceits will not work on anyone who takes the time to study your heinous deen. But that is what all the apologists seem to be counting on . . . few if any infidels will bother. It doesn't matter . . . Islam and submission to Allah is a fool's errand that will likely cause the demise of millions before this barbaric deen is marginalized.
Those were the 3 ayyats of the Ahadith you referred to. You are the one who referred to them, and that is what you, yourself referred to. Now if you want all of book 52 you can look HERE

But what I posted are Hadith 267, 268 and 269 in their entirety. that is what you claimed commands us to lie.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:38 PM

617 posts, read 693,356 times
Quote:

Excuse me, my brother Woodrow , to post a note, to MysticPhD, who is you even know about islam? Seems to me you do not know Islam..

Old 06-27-2011, 06:11 PM

63,420 posts, read 39,666,813 times
Quote:
Those were the 3 ayyats of the Ahadith you referred to. You are the one who referred to them, and that is what you, yourself referred to. Now if you want all of book 52 you can look HERE

But what I posted are Hadith 267, 268 and 269 in their entirety. that is what you claimed commands us to lie.
You asked for a reference . . . I provided the basic location with specific references to the main excuse or explanation that is used for the commanded deceit. If you didn't bother to read the rest of it that is because you want to remain ignorant of it or intend to claim you still do not know of any evidence for the claim. I shouldn't have to spoon feed or help you to find what you claim to believe . . . Imam Woodrow.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
You asked for a reference . . . I provided the basic location with specific references to the main excuse or explanation that is used for the commanded deceit. If you didn't bother to read the rest of it that is because you want to remain ignorant of it or intend to claim you still do not know of any evidence for the claim. I shouldn't have to spoon feed or help you to find what you claim to believe . . . Imam Woodrow.
You are the one making the accusation that we are commanded to lie. It is you that offered Ahadith's 267,268 and 269 as proof. As you are the one making the accusation, the burden of proof is upon you. I have no responsibility to prove you are in error, it is up to you to prove you are correct. There is not a thing in the entire hadith that commands us to lie. If you believe there is, Show it explicitly and clearly.

I can say the New York phone book commands you to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge and give you a copy and say here is your proof. You would not accept that any more than I will accept you telling me the Hadith commands me to lie, and have you tell me to look it up in the hadith.

If you are so positive that hadith is commanding us to lie, SHOW US
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam