U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-18-2011, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,929 posts, read 31,819,366 times
Reputation: 12657

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes of course , hitler was also one of the most infuential men of history IN EVIL
As was Mohamed.

 
Old 06-18-2011, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 592,216 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Moderator cut: orphaned reference

t is of course and irrelevant and dishonest argument. Because Muhammad founded an insular and expansionist religion (to be polite about it) in which conquest and doing God's will were the same thing, it resulted in a huge empire in which everyone followed the teachings of the founder. No wonder that founder goes down as the most influential man in history (1) but not for any reason I'd see as particularly creditable, let alone proving anything about the religion he founded.


(1) I'd argue that point in any case. e.g Caxton - EVERYONE reads printed word, Baird/Edison, since EVERYONE uses television/phone)

Muhammed peace be upon him was Comply to the order of God in all his life, he did not die but when spread Islam and convey to God's message
Because he a sincere became message of Islam and Continued to Islam four centuries,and Become more universality
 
Old 06-18-2011, 03:30 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,929 posts, read 31,819,366 times
Reputation: 12657
In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period. There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Do you want more examples?
 
Old 06-18-2011, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 592,216 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
As was Mohamed.

just you have
 
Old 06-18-2011, 04:07 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
5,886 posts, read 4,197,229 times
Reputation: 4161
I disagree with the book's premise. Just because Mohammad allegedly wrote the Koran doesn't make him more influential than Jesus. Hell, by the author's logic, since he credits Christianity to St. Paul, St. Paul should be ahead of Mohammad. I believe that Jesus Christ has influenced far more history and more people throughout time than Islam and Mohammad.

I have no real dog in this fight either, I'm not a Christian or a Muslim.
 
Old 06-18-2011, 04:19 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 592,216 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

Just use the networks of anti-Islam, I can also give you dozens of networks of anti-Christian and Jewish so you know that it is easy

Even you know the lies and slander read this page this was not muhammed but The rule of the Torah, which they asked him

The decision was made according to the Torah:

The decision was according to their Book of Authority, the so-called Torah –the Law. Even today we have relevant verses in the Pentateuch.

“And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.” (Deuteronomy 20:12-14)


all the source : Why were the Qurayza Jews killed?



The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period. There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims. Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder, this is one of the propaganda against Islam and It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims..and totally was
False
False propaganda
Muslims ruled India for about a thousand years, and therefore had the power to force each and every non-Muslim of India to convert to Islam, but they did not, and thus more than 80% of the Indian population remains non-Muslim.


Was Islam Spread by the Sword? - The Religion of Islam

Do you want more examples?
you mean False propaganda?
 
Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,929 posts, read 31,819,366 times
Reputation: 12657
Agreed the first link was false...Here is what really happened Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Muhammad and Jews of Medina | PBS


The second link leads to truth.
 
Old 06-18-2011, 05:03 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 592,216 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
I disagree with the book's premise. Just because Mohammad allegedly wrote the Koran doesn't make him more influential than Jesus. Hell, by the author's logic, since he credits Christianity to St. Paul, St. Paul should be ahead of Mohammad. I believe that Jesus Christ has influenced far more history and more people throughout time than Islam and Mohammad.

Both Mohammed and Jesus peace be upon the prophets of God,We Muslims believe in all prophets, peace be upon them and muhammed was not wrot the Quran cause he was not know read nor write


I have no real dog in this fight either, I'm not a Christian or a Muslim.

just it needs that are you Fair
 
Old 06-18-2011, 05:28 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,432,118 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Agreed the first link was false...Here is what really happened Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Muhammad and Jews of Medina | PBS


The second link leads to truth.

700 Jewish men executed and Muhammad gave the final ok....

Yeah he is a man of peace.....
 
Old 06-18-2011, 05:32 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 592,216 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Agreed the first link was false...Here is what really happened Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Muhammad and Jews of Medina | PBS


I gave you link was totally clear, All that had happened to the Jews was by rule of the Torah not Mohammed, Jews rejected Muhammad's rule and asked the rule of the Torah, which was kill so, If the Prophet had judged between them he would have forgiven them (the Jews) as he had forgiven the disbelievers of Quraysh


The second link leads to truth.
if it was truth why even today 80% is non- muslims?

allah said in Quran " There is no compulsion in religion (islam)"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top