U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 05:51 PM

147 posts, read 133,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You see this is where I have a problem with your holy book, all you're quoting is violence, violence against one people or other and this is what the rest of the world sees and therefore it is considered a violent religion and can not be accepted in today's society. Unless Islam turns away from the violence within its holy book it will never be accepted as a legitimate religion, it will always continue to be a religion of violence. This is what you are being taught by your teachers and maybe you should start asking questions about why there is so much violence in your sacred book.
look i will tell you story like example and judge in my country there are a lot of people hate-harm-every day want to do trap for me and kill me- -my family and every one want to joint to my religion that because i believe in god not just like this they prepare to fight us all that because i believe by god so if we also prepare to Defense about our selfs and my religion is this violence
look and understand this ayah[And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.] Allah order them kill them why loke again [And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing] that mean they start to fight
look this ayah explain Islam is peace [Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.] so Allah order us to be being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them but if they fight us this other case so if all of you insist Islam violence you are really free .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
can you just answer the question? What about a 6 year old being married to the prophet and being consummated when she was 9.

Answer with no videos please....

The videos are garbage..... 9 year olds are not needed as wives to keep the population up. 9 year olds are children..

I can't even believe you are justifying child marriages....

Child Marriages against Islam – Inside Islam

Child marriages still happen and they use prophets marriage as the reason it is ok.
my answer in video number two
i can not write because i am really Tired i want to take rest from this forum for days so good luck

Old 06-22-2011, 06:04 PM

656 posts, read 933,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveallah View Post
i can not write because i am really tired i want to take rest from this forum for days so good luck

Praise Allah

Old 06-22-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavemaster View Post

Praise Allah
actually i am always Praise Allah not just always-- also between the hours every Beating in my heart Praise to Allah so i should go now to pray because after one hour the praying of dawn [note i praise Allah in all cases [ Healthy or sick] peace

Old 06-22-2011, 06:27 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,074,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavemaster View Post
Praise Allah

you forgot, peace be upon his soul.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:36 PM

10,513 posts, read 10,341,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
look i will tell you story like example and judge in my country there are a lot of people hate-harm-every day want to do trap for me and kill me- -my family and every one want to joint to my religion that because i believe in god not just like this they prepare to fight us all that because i believe by god so if we also prepare to Defense about our selfs and my religion is this violence
look and understand this ayah[And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.] Allah order them kill them why loke again [And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing] that mean they start to fight
look this ayah explain Islam is peace [Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.] so Allah order us to be being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them but if they fight us this other case so if all of you insist Islam violence you are really free .
Why would anybody want to live under these conditions, conditions that would causes one to fear for their life because they're afraid they may say something wrong. You have no freedom, you're not free to express your own opinions for fear that somebody may take your life because of it, this is no way to live. This is why I say that Islam is a religion of violence more so than any other organized religion and until Islam does away with its violent nature and teachings it will never be considered a viable religion in the civilized world of today.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:55 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,326,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
why it is embarrassing to us nothing in my religion lead to embarrass those videos explain watch from beginning until end OK
Ugh!

More YouTube, Can you not talk for yourself? We folk are able to read text and really all you are doing is proving how illiterate you are. We stopped needing illustrations with or stories when we were in junior school.
According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was engaged to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[5][7][8] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[7] This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.[9]
Aisha stayed in her parents' home for several years until she joined Muhammad and the marriage was consummated.[5][7][8][10][11][12] Most of the sources indicate that she was nine years old at the time, with the single exception of al-Tabari, who records that she was ten.[7] The sources do not offer much more information about Aisha's childhood years, but mention that after the wedding, she continued to play with her toys, and that Muhammad entered into the spirit of these games.[13]
Link

Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,005,395 times
All I can say is: Some childhood, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or