U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 03:51 PM

147 posts, read 133,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
If you say there are churches in SA you indeed are a liar...

If you say many Christians are not under attack in other Muslim countries you would be a liar...

In a previous post I sent urls of web pages with information on the attacks on Christians in muslim countries.
actually,i should be wonder
when i said sudia has church
i will tell you something if any Muslim do evil thing so why always Islam is the victim we saw the Priest who Sexual harassment by children but we did not relate the doing of people by religion .
so you look at our presidents like [bashar alasad-Ali ubdallah salih-algadafi] Muslims so this is your idea but look what Allah said [ It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless (it be) by mistake. ] -and Allah said [Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is Hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom.] did you saw [it is not for a believer to kill ]that is mean he/she was believer but when they killed they become unbeliever they not belong to Islam they became not Muslims even if they called them self Muslims-- if the attacked happened once or Twice is that mean Islam and we against Christians churches many Christians in Muslims countries they live in peace the people whom attack Want sedition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder if you understand what you are writing...
The sites I gave absolutely show the violence against non muslims...
yes i am understanding what i am writing you did not give only sites show the violence against non Muslims you gave me also about churches sudia i told you sudia Arabia Land of the Two Holy places Makkah and almadina should be clean when Allah said [ [Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikūn and Kāfirūn): "O Al-Kāfirūn (disbelievers in Allāh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)! "I worship not that which you worship,

"Nor will you worship that which I worship.

"And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)."] that mean we should do like prophet Mohamed this surah explain there were unbeliever in makkah look what Allah learned the prophet to say to them [ "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)."]also we should say to unbeliever in Islam country "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)." that is Islam i am here to explain the misconception of our religion not to explain what some of people doing in our country

Old 06-19-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavemaster View Post
Just because it's in the book doesn't mean that Allah said it.

I suspect you didn't have very far to go to begin with.

indeed...

You have an interesting definition of perfection.

Because it doesn't have legs!
Not to mention that whole gravity thing.
quran from Allah Allah said [Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity.]so who create the gravity is the natural know the earth need to gravity to make the people live by the way i have proof that support the quran from Allah alone not words of Mohamed [Mohamed was illiterate]
YouTube - ‫

Old 06-19-2011, 05:18 PM

30,874 posts, read 31,750,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
I'm not a liar.
i am Muslim it is taboo the Lying lucky asked me if in my country church or not i am not from sudia i wrote there are churches and in most Muslims countries i did not wrote at all .
Sorry, I got you confused with weaam...What country do you live in?

Old 06-19-2011, 07:15 PM

616 posts, read 590,998 times
Quote:
i will tell you something if any Muslim do evil thing so why always Islam is the victim we saw the Priest who Sexual harassment by children but we did not relate the doing of people by religion .
so you look at our presidents like [bashar alasad-Ali ubdallah salih-algadafi] Muslims so this is your idea but look what Allah said [ It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless (it be) by mistake. ] -and Allah said [Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is Hell for ever. Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom.] did you saw [it is not for a believer to kill ]that is mean he/she was believer but when they killed they become unbeliever they not belong to Islam they became not Muslims even if they called them self Muslims-- if the attacked happened once or Twice is that mean Islam and we against Christians churches many Christians in Muslims countries they live in peace the people whom attack Want sedition.

may Allah reward you my dear brother

look, all what you saying are wrong at them

you should know this well

Is not our responsibility to convince them, whether they Believe it or not

just We suffice us that Islam despite all the propaganda and campaigns against it, is still the more embrace

anyone tell me Solve to this puzzle?

Old 06-19-2011, 07:19 PM

591 posts, read 560,638 times
Quote:
lots of people think the Muslims Retarded because of Islam but the true because we do not practice[Islam rules]and lots think the religion Hampers Development movement by the way Islam is only religion has the Solutions for all problems [Islam treat the problems in the best way because it is from who create every thing]
i will give you the rules of Islam and you judge by your self if the wrong from Islam or from lot of Muslims first of all the big sins Allah said in quran [Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom And come not nigh to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice;- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear;- whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of Allah: thus doth He command you, that ye may remember.] -Allah order us to be justice in every thing even with my family the prophet Mohamed said [if Fatima Steal i will cut her hand] [Theft rule cut the hand if the amount is large] if we are practice our religion the first one should cut them hands our presidents where is the problem in Islam or in Muslims
Allah be angry from people Do not rely on themselves even from Muslims and look at Muslims import every thing that is shame for our presidents
Allah forbidden [Adultery-gays] Allah punish some of gays and adultery in this life by AIDS but after death in hell
God cursed that who give and take the briber and there are many from this kind in Muslim country
Allah Forbidden Usury Allah said in quran [ O you who believe! Be careful of (your duty to) Allah and relinquish what remains (due) from usury, if you are believers.
"2.279": But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah and His Apostle; and if you repent, then you shall have your capital; neither shall you make (the debtor) suffer loss, nor shall you be made to suffer loss.]-- do you know why lot of Bankruptcy of banks because Allah said[ But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah] some people ask How do I get money if i open bank if there is no usury the answer do not give them money ask the people what will Buy by money and Buy for them the Requests do like the Trader [The amount necessary be limited]
here is miracle from quran Allah said [ Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it) -- these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.
"2.276": Allah does not bless usury, and He causes charitable deeds to prosper, and Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner.]
look at the people in Stock market they are like the description of quran Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise
so our rules perfect with women- children-with the related with non Muslims in every thing i challenge give me any bad thing in Islam rules

Islam teaches Muslims to not make friends with CHristians or Jews, that they are not only untrusworthy, but, Islam teaches, that Christians and Jews are to be oppressed. Muhammad murdered, pillaged and raped Christians and Jews. So as a Muslim, by YOUR definition, you are not our friends, and you are ok with Muhammad oppression, killing, and terrorizing us. AND by wishing peace upon Muhammad, you are showering love on what is VERY VERY evil.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:21 PM

591 posts, read 560,638 times
Quote:
That's because the founder of Christianity didn't have sex with children like the founder of Islam did.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:35 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,423,649 times
Quote:
yes i am understanding what i am writing you did not give only sites show the violence against non Muslims you gave me also about churches sudia i told you sudia Arabia Land of the Two Holy places Makkah and almadina should be clean when Allah said [ [Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikūn and Kāfirūn): "O Al-Kāfirūn (disbelievers in Allāh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)! "I worship not that which you worship,

"And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)."] that mean we should do like prophet Mohamed this surah explain there were unbeliever in makkah look what Allah learned the prophet to say to them [ "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)."]also we should say to unbeliever in Islam country "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islāmic Monotheism)." that is Islam i am here to explain the misconception of our religion not to explain what some of people doing in our country

I don't think there is any misconception about Islam.

I think the muslims here are not very honest.

I see Muslims being able to practice their religion in my country, yet they attack non muslims in muslim countries.

Christians are attacked, Most of the Jews have already been driven out.

Muslim countries that don't even allow others to openly practice their religion.

And don't even get me started on how women are treated....

There is nothing good about Islam..

Old 06-19-2011, 07:36 PM

2,706 posts, read 3,335,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
That's because the founder of Christianity didn't have sex with children like the founder of Islam did.
You're leaving yourself wide open here. (Catholic Church?)

Old 06-19-2011, 08:18 PM

40,039 posts, read 26,720,362 times
Quote:
I don't think there is any misconception about Islam.
I think the muslims here are not very honest.
I see Muslims being able to practice their religion in my country, yet they attack non muslims in muslim countries.
Christians are attacked, Most of the Jews have already been driven out.
Muslim countries that don't even allow others to openly practice their religion.
And don't even get me started on how women are treated....
There is nothing good about Islam..
Muslims are commanded by Allah to lie and deceive infidels in support of Jihad. As long as Israel EXISTS they are under Jihad. Two plus two equals four. The ONLY good in Islam is what was plagiarized from Christianity and Christ's Sermon on the Mount.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or