U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 PM

616 posts, read 591,241 times

Advertisements

[quote=Ball Pean;19664274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post

THe peaceful Muslims shower love upon Muhammad, the genocidal maniac.

According to Islam, the violent Muslims are considered the "good" Muslims. The peaceful ones are considered the "bad" Muslims.

LOL. wht this you are totally Brainwashed, I'm sure you have not met a Muslim in your life

anyway, Perhaps you one day change your mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 09:09 AM

147 posts, read 133,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
may Allah reward you my dear brother

look, all what you saying are wrong at them

you should know this well

Is not our responsibility to convince them, whether they Believe it or not

just We suffice us that Islam despite all the propaganda and campaigns against it, is still the more embrace

anyone tell me Solve to this puzzle?
also may Allah reward ,protect,forgive you my sister i know not our responsibility to convince them, whether they Believe it or not but i want to explain the wrong from people not from Islam because i am also confuse and very sad from the presidents doing how they kill they know the punish from god for [killer hell forever] i have Logo for my life [ i want to Die Oppressed Not die Unjust]i want meet my god without do any unjust for anyone

Old 06-20-2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Sorry, I got you confused with weaam...What country do you live in?
I AM from Aden [South of Yemen]

Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 AM

616 posts, read 591,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
also may Allah reward ,protect,forgive you my sister i know not our responsibility to convince them, whether they Believe it or not but i want to explain the wrong from people not from Islam because i am also confuse and very sad from the presidents doing how they kill they know the punish from god for [killer hell forever] i have Logo for my life [ i want to Die Oppressed Not die Unjust]i want meet my god without do any unjust for anyone

you are right my brother , I understand you well

I'm here 2008 ago and all that I knew that they just do not want to hear, they know only hatred of Islam and Muslims

but anyway KEEP ON

Allah is always with us

Last edited by weaam; 06-20-2011 at 10:24 AM..

Old 06-20-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
you are right my brother , I understand you well

I'm here 2008 ago and all that I knew that they just do not want to hear, they know only hatred of Islam and Muslims

but anyway KEEP ONE

Allah is always with us
That is right, they just do not want to hear, they know only hatred of Islam and Muslims.enough for us [Allah with us]

Old 06-20-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Islam teaches Muslims to not make friends with CHristians or Jews, that they are not only untrusworthy, but, Islam teaches, that Christians and Jews are to be oppressed. Muhammad murdered, pillaged and raped Christians and Jews. So as a Muslim, by YOUR definition, you are not our friends, and you are ok with Muhammad oppression, killing, and terrorizing us. AND by wishing peace upon Muhammad, you are showering love on what is VERY VERY evil.
from your talking Describes lot who starts the fighting in talking is your family did not not learn you how to speak in Polite way or your religion Christianity learning you how to insult the people in the true religion Allah said in quran [All‚h does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, All‚h loves those who deal with equity.] so from where your information if you know how is the manner of the prophet with non Muslims Impossible to say evil [many of people of west witness Mohammed was great in behavior]
if you want to know about Islam and Mohammed search in this site [converted2islam]there is man from Canada explain every thing

Old 06-20-2011, 11:42 AM

10,513 posts, read 10,330,531 times
To those of you here of Islam, why is it that you can't get along with the other religious beliefs that you come in contact with and why is it that Muslims seem to think it has to convert everyone to their way of believing, surely not everyone believes the same.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:45 AM

[quote=Jazzymom;19658463]
Quote:
please do not relate Iran with us i am from sunah Iran from shia

Both are Islam, just different sects.

Iran is using Islam like force they force the women to cover even if the women from other religion Islam

It is not only Iran that forces all women to cover. They do in Saudia Arabia, and in many muslim countries even if they don't force women to cover the emphasis is to be covered.

reject the force every one has mind he is free -- they against sunah they insult the companion of prophet Mohammed and Aisha [ Aisha, wife of the Prophet] Allah forbidden the insult and curse even with unbeliever Allah Description the real Muslims said in quran [ And when they hear Al¨Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant."

Real Muslims??? Shia are real muslims just like Sunni are, just like Sufi are....
that explain a lot for me you have no idea about Islam you are from west and your language not Arabic so why give Advisory opinion without knowledge do you know what shia doing some of them love Ali more than prophet Mohammed they didn't practice the sunah of prophet some of them Seek blessing from tomb of their imam this is kind of [polytheism] prophet Mohamed sent to them Ali to explain the sharia of Islam but alkuarig killed him shia not like sunah
in Iran the women covered by force but in sudai they west women cover as[ respect for hoy land not force]

Old 06-20-2011, 12:51 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,543 times
[quote=ashkarloveALLAH;19670458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
that explain a lot for me you have no idea about Islam you are from west and your language not Arabic so why give Advisory opinion without knowledge do you know what shia doing some of them love Ali more than prophet Mohammed they didn't practice the sunah of prophet some of them Seek blessing from tomb of their imam this is kind of [polytheism] prophet Mohamed sent to them Ali to explain the sharia of Islam but alkuarig killed him shia not like sunah
in Iran the women covered by force but in sudai they west women cover as[ respect for hoy land not force]

Yes I am from the west and for a couple of years I was very involved with the local muslim community. The mosque had both sunni and shia as members.

And yes I know the difference between them.

You and all the other muslims do the same thing, anytime someone says something you don't agree with you say they are ignorant and don't know anything. But you would be surprised that many of us from the west do know about Islam.

I became very interested in Islam after 9/11 because I wanted to understand why muslims would fly airplanes into buildings and murder innocent people.
I wanted to understand why muslims danced in the streets after it happened.
I wanted to understand how muslims call Islam a religion of peace and yet it is very violent towards both non believers and even to those they deem not the right kind of muslim.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:06 PM

[quote=Jazzymom;19671417]
Quote:

Yes I am from the west and for a couple of years I was very involved with the local muslim community. The mosque had both sunni and shia as members.

And yes I know the difference between them.

You and all the other muslims do the same thing, anytime someone says something you don't agree with you say they are ignorant and don't know anything. But you would be surprised that many of us from the west do know about Islam.

I became very interested in Islam after 9/11 because I wanted to understand why muslims would fly airplanes into buildings and murder innocent people.
I wanted to understand why muslims danced in the streets after it happened.
I wanted to understand how muslims call Islam a religion of peace and yet it is very violent towards both non believers and even to those they deem not the right kind of muslim.
you made me laugh sunah and shia same i told you you did not know any thing do you know in Iran the sunah praying in street did you know they curse Aysha Wife of the Prophet and her father and all the companions of prophet the shia in the west did not do any thing but in their country you will see the different look here what they doing in Muslims countries every one have mosque we separated
YouTube - ‫
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or