U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 08:17 PM

560 posts, read 1,110,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
I AM from Aden [South of Yemen]

ashkarloveALLAH, What is the minimum age for females to be married under Islam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 10:45 PM

5,563 posts, read 6,321,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky★ View Post
ashkarloveALLAH, What is the minimum age for females to be married under Islam?
Six but only if you wait until nine to consummate the marriage then it is all guud.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:00 AM

147 posts, read 133,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know I find it absolutely amazing as to how ignorant you are of the rest of the world. You know very little and yet you have the audacity to attack others who do not think the same as you . Is this what Islam is all about?
look all of you see what i wrote while it is the true but why when [ball bean]-[cruxan]and [jazzymom] talk about Islam and prophet Mohammed his doing evil and encourage the Muslims to be terrorism and why prophet Mohammed did not go to hell so why all of you silent and encourage to insult the prophet look if really the prophet Mohamed encourage us i will convert from Islam but i know the story of prophet there is no like this thing
by the way i am not attack others who do not think the same as you they attack me and my religion no one from you respect us all of us love Allah and his prophet not just prophet Mohammed [moses, Jesus,all the prophets][Allah=god]all of you hate us i know if you insult me i do not care but when you insult the god words and his prophets that other thing.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:07 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,427,230 times
Quote:
look all of you see what i wrote while it is the true but why when [ball bean]-[cruxan]and [jazzymom] talk about Islam and prophet Mohammed his doing evil and encourage the Muslims to be terrorism and why prophet Mohammed did not go to hell so why all of you silent and encourage to insult the prophet look if really the prophet Mohamed encourage us i will convert from Islam but i know the story of prophet there is no like this thing
by the way i am not attack others who do not think the same as you they attack me no one from you respect us all of us love Allah and his prophet not just prophet Mohammed [moses, Jesus,all the prophets][Allah=god]all of you hate us i know if you insult me i do not care but when you insult the god words and his prophets that other thing.

Well since you have decided to add my name to a post to someone else I will add my 2 cents....

I have the same opinion about Christianity too, but I don't have the same mistrust of Christianity that I do of Islam.

I see Christianity as having outgrown their violent youth, but Islam still is in the violent stage.

I see the prophet as not a prophet but a man who was able to make people believe he had visions from a god.

Early Christians were convinced that Jesus was a god, but he was just a Jewish teacher.

Muhammad spread Islam by the sword and married children. Instead of working to have a world where people of the book could live together in peace he encouraged violence against all non muslims.

He was specifically hateful in his words towards Jews.

Islam as I see it is a violent religion and I blame that on Muhammad and how his followers have decided to follow his words.

Because every violent act is backed up by a verse in the quran, and done for the sake of Allah.

Everything a muslim does is for the sake of allah.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 06-21-2011 at 10:06 AM..

Old 06-21-2011, 09:57 AM

10,513 posts, read 10,333,985 times
Quote:
by the way i am not attack others who do not think the same as you they attack me and my religion no one from you respect us all of us love Allah and his prophet not just prophet Mohammed [moses, Jesus,all the prophets][Allah=god]all of you hate us i know if you insult me i do not care but when you insult the god words and his prophets that other thing.
Well let me explain something to you, I'm not a Christian, nor am I a Jew, nor do I believe in Islam, or Hinduism, or any kind of religious organization. I am not an atheist, nor an agnostic. I am a Native American, I am Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee). I have respect for all different religions but I do not have respect for those who abuse that religion for their own purpose and that goes for all religions. I see you as one of those abusers who come on here and want to insult others of different beliefs. You're very ignorant of the the ways of the rest of the world, you have not taken the time to try to understand or learn about other beliefs, you have far to go. I have said many times; Religion is a man made, culture based doctoring that guides its people in the practice of spirituality. Religion is a good thing that in some cases has had bad consequences on some individuals spiritually. Not because religion is bad, but because it was applied in a bad way. That goes for all religions whether it be Christianity, Islam, or Judaism and if you are a prime example of Islam in your country, then it has been applied in a bad way and you need to go back and rethink your belief.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Well let me explain something to you, I'm not a Christian, nor am I a Jew, nor do I believe in Islam, or Hinduism, or any kind of religious organization. I am not an atheist, nor an agnostic. I am a Native American, I am Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee). I have respect for all different religions but I do not have respect for those who abuse that religion for their own purpose and that goes for all religions. I see you as one of those abusers who come on here and want to insult others of different beliefs. You're very ignorant of the the ways of the rest of the world, you have not taken the time to try to understand or learn about other beliefs, you have far to go. I have said many times; Religion is a man made, culture based doctoring that guides its people in the practice of spirituality. Religion is a good thing that in some cases has had bad consequences on some individuals spiritually. Not because religion is bad, but because it was applied in a bad way. That goes for all religions whether it be Christianity, Islam, or Judaism and if you are a prime example of Islam in your country, then it has been applied in a bad way and you need to go back and rethink your belief.
if you respect there are many do not actually you are really ignorant about all the religions so you thinks [Torah,bible,quran] all of this from men but i know from god but Torah and bible changed but quran did not,i do not need any advice about my religion and my belief because it is the true every thing in quran true and sunah -you should rethink about your belief that all the religions from men you judged about bible because you know it but why you judge about Islam
you are not fairness because you saw [ball bean] wrote Mohamed evil and [jazzymom] said Islam is very dangerous so who starts
finally i do not know what is Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee).

Old 06-21-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
if you respect there are many do not actually you are really ignorant about all the religions so you thinks [Torah,bible,quran] all of this from men but i know from god but Torah and bible changed but quran did not,i do not need any advice about my religion and my belief because it is the true every thing in quran true and sunah -you should rethink about your belief that all the religions from men you judged about bible because you know it but why you judge about Islam
you are not fairness because you saw [ball bean] wrote Mohamed evil and [jazzymom] said Islam is very dangerous so who starts
finally i do not know what is Tsalagi (Jah-la-kee).
Ptsum is not the ignorant one here in fact he is very knowledgable in many ways. You would do well to stop insulting people.

You do your religion a disservice.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Ptsum is not the ignorant one here in fact he is very knowledgable in many ways. You would do well to stop insulting people.

You do your religion a disservice.
from where you know maybe he is very knowledgable in many ways except Islam he also called me ignorant so if you think this word insult so who started

Old 06-21-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
from where you know maybe he is very knowledgable in many ways except Islam he also called me ignorant so if you think this word insult so who started
He is a personal friend of mine who I know outside this forum so yes I do know him...

He told you that you were ignorant of the ways of others and he is right. He said you have insulted others beliefs, and you have. You have not taken the time to learn about the ways of others.

You came off as ignorant, he did not....

Old 06-21-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
He is a personal friend of mine who I know outside this forum so yes I do know him...

He told you that you were ignorant of the ways of others and he is right. He said you have insulted others beliefs, and you have. You have not taken the time to learn about the ways of others.

You came off as ignorant, he did not....
ahaahaaaahyaaaa tell me please when i insulted the other beliefs when when when after they insult my belief so you starts me in every thing i opened this thread to explain who is the wrong some Muslims not Islam i told you before sunah not like shia and you insist we are the same you do not believe Although i explained the wrong from people but you are insisting our religion dangerous so who is insisting to insult our religion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or