Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 09:02 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,689,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
first i want to ask you what is the things in Islam that made you reject it .
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 09:57 AM

147 posts, read 152,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky★ View Post
ashkarloveALLAH, Are churches allowed in your country?
yes it is allowed in my country churches not only in my country also in most of Muslims country and our religion allowed -Allah said in quran [
Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.]so if you [Christian-Jewish-Atheist-or from any religion]you can pray as you like not just this and Allah order us be justly and kindly with any one from other religion this Islam in my country lot of American and from other religion

Old 06-19-2011, 10:04 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,026,117 times
up/[/url]
Quote:
yes it is allowed in my country churches not only in my country also in most of Muslims country and our religion allowed -Allah said in quran [
Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.]so if you [Christian-Jewish-Atheist-or from any religion]you can pray as you like not just this and Allah order us be justly and kindly with any one from other religion this Islam in my country lot of American and from other religion
Saudia Arabia has no churches
The Christian Coptic church is currently being attacked in Egypt.
Christians are being attacked in Iraq.

So I think the better question is how many Muslim countries allow Christians to have churches or if they have them are they allowed to practice their religion in safety?

I think the answer would be no.....

Islamic Scholar: Allowing Churches in Islamic Nations Just Doesn’t Add Up « JONATHAN TURLEY

Why churches should not be built in Muslim countries.

http://www.aina.org/news/20110519175552.htm

One of the most recent incidents in the persecution of the churches of Egypt was the attack on churches in Imbaba, a suburb of Cairo. According to an Agenzia Fides news article, the violence was allegedly perpetrated by members of the Salafi movement ("Salafi" meaning "following the forefathers of Islam"), and involved attacks on Roman Catholic and Coptic churches:

Attacks on Christians in Egypt.

Another article about the lack of religious rights in Muslim countries and the outward hostility towards other religions

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_811217.html

Last edited by Jazzymom; 06-19-2011 at 10:17 AM..

Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 AM

33,502 posts, read 37,002,419 times
Quote:
Why do you not tell the truth? There are no churches or synagogues allowed in Saudi.

Quote:
Currently there are no official churches in Saudi Arabia of any Christian denomination. The small number of Saudi Arabian Christians meets in internet chat rooms and private meetings. Foreign Christians may meet at church meetings held at one of several embassies after registering and showing their passport to prove foreign nationality, or by private assemblies in school gyms located in gated communities on Aramco grounds. They can also hold services in each others houses.
Christianity in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-19-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
up/[/url]

Saudia Arabia has no churches
The Christian Coptic church is currently being attacked in Egypt.
Christians are being attacked in Iraq.

So I think the better question is how many Muslim countries allow Christians to have churches or if they have them are they allowed to practice their religion in safety?

I think the answer would be no.....

Islamic Scholar: Allowing Churches in Islamic Nations Just Doesn’t Add Up « JONATHAN TURLEY

Why churches should not be built in Muslim countries.

Media Whitewashes Islamic Attacks on Egyptian Christians

One of the most recent incidents in the persecution of the churches of Egypt was the attack on churches in Imbaba, a suburb of Cairo. According to an Agenzia Fides news article, the violence was allegedly perpetrated by members of the Salafi movement ("Salafi" meaning "following the forefathers of Islam"), and involved attacks on Roman Catholic and Coptic churches:

Attacks on Christians in Egypt.

Another article about the lack of religious rights in Muslim countries and the outward hostility towards other religions

Muslim Countries Cited On Religious Freedom
IN Saudia only taboo Allah want the capital of Islam clean from [ associating partners (in worship)] Allah said in quran [ And (remember) when We showed Ibrâhim (Abraham) the site of the (Sacred) House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me, [Lâ ilâha ill-allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh) Islâmic Monotheism], and sanctify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up (for prayer), and those who bow (submit themselves with humility and obedience to Allâh), and make prostration (in prayer);"]----[
Hunafâ' Lillâh (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), not associating partners (in worship) unto Him, and whoever assigns partners to Allâh, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place.] in suadia house of Allah
Islam forbidden drink alcohol and many things but for Cristian easy how can be together by the way in suadia all of them Muslims so why should build churches
------ the people whom attacked in Egypt and Christians are being attacked in Iraq.they are not from Muslims the rules of Islam clear Allah said [Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)! "I worship not that which you worship,

"Nor will you worship that which I worship.

"And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."]
all the scholar of Muslims reject the attacked on church it is taboo look i
YouTube - ‪Mr. Adnan Oktar's comments about the attacks on churches in Egypt Christians‬‏

Old 06-19-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Why do you not tell the truth? There are no churches or synagogues allowed in Saudi.

Christianity in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm not a liar.
i am Muslim it is taboo the Lying lucky asked me if in my country church or not i am not from sudia i wrote there are churches and in most Muslims countries i did not wrote at all .

Old 06-19-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
I wonder if more people are immigrating from the U.S. to Iran, or from Iran to the U.S.?
(In the U.S. it's just fine if you are Muslim, just so long as you don't blow up our stuff)
please do not relate Iran with us i am from sunah Iran from shia
Iran is using Islam like force they force the women to cover even if the women from other religion Islam reject the force every one has mind he is free -- they against sunah they insult the companion of prophet Mohammed and Aisha [ Aisha, wife of the Prophet] Allah forbidden the insult and curse even with unbeliever Allah Description the real Muslims said in quran [ And when they hear Al¬Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant."]

Old 06-19-2011, 01:04 PM

[quote=ashkarloveALLAH;19658392]please do not relate Iran with us i am from sunah Iran from shia

Both are Islam, just different sects.

Iran is using Islam like force they force the women to cover even if the women from other religion Islam

It is not only Iran that forces all women to cover. They do in Saudia Arabia, and in many muslim countries even if they don't force women to cover the emphasis is to be covered.

reject the force every one has mind he is free -- they against sunah they insult the companion of prophet Mohammed and Aisha [ Aisha, wife of the Prophet] Allah forbidden the insult and curse even with unbeliever Allah Description the real Muslims said in quran [ And when they hear Al¬Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant."

Real Muslims??? Shia are real muslims just like Sunni are, just like Sufi are....

Old 06-19-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I'm not a liar.
i am Muslim it is taboo the Lying lucky asked me if in my country church or not i am not from sudia i wrote there are churches and in most Muslims countries i did not wrote at all .
If you say there are churches in SA you indeed are a liar...

If you say many Christians are not under attack in other Muslim countries you would be a liar...

In a previous post I sent urls of web pages with information on the attacks on Christians in muslim countries.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
IN Saudia only taboo Allah want the capital of Islam clean from [ associating partners (in worship)] Allah said in quran [ And (remember) when We showed Ibrâhim (Abraham) the site of the (Sacred) House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me, [Lâ ilâha ill-allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh) Islâmic Monotheism], and sanctify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up (for prayer), and those who bow (submit themselves with humility and obedience to Allâh), and make prostration (in prayer);"]----[
Hunafâ' Lillâh (i.e. to worship none but Allâh), not associating partners (in worship) unto Him, and whoever assigns partners to Allâh, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place.] in suadia house of Allah
Islam forbidden drink alcohol and many things but for Cristian easy how can be together by the way in suadia all of them Muslims so why should build churches
------ the people whom attacked in Egypt and Christians are being attacked in Iraq.they are not from Muslims the rules of Islam clear Allah said [Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)! "I worship not that which you worship,

"And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."]
all the scholar of Muslims reject the attacked on church it is taboo look i
YouTube - ‪Mr. Adnan Oktar's comments about the attacks on churches in Egypt Christians‬‏

Sometimes I wonder if you understand what you are writing...
The sites I gave absolutely show the violence against non muslims...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam