Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 02:10 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,345 times

Advertisements

[quote=ashkarloveALLAH;19672578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
you made me laugh sunah and shia same i told you you did not know any thing do you know in Iran the sunah praying in street did you know they curse Aysha Wife of the Prophet and her father and all the companions of prophet the shia in the west did not do any thing but in their country you will see the different look here what they doing in Muslims countries every one have mosque we separated
YouTube - ‫

Your comprehension of the English language is lacking, here is what I said:

Yes I am from the west and for a couple of years I was very involved with the local muslim community. The mosque had both sunni and shia as members.

And yes I know the difference between them.

I did not say they are the same, but in my country shia and sunni worship together in the same mosques in many places.

In the mosque I attended there were members of both sects and yes they were members of the same mosque and they attended friday prayers together.

You see it is possible for muslims who have theological differences and who have different religious practices to have some common ground and get along.

So I do know the difference....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 03:18 PM

147 posts, read 153,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Then I'll say it
Religion, law, government and justice should always be separate.

Women in Muslim counties are considered worth less than men, and nothing more than the property of men...This is confirmed many times over by your Qur'an.

Who in their right mind wants to follow such archaic and outdated rules?
it is true should be separated that depend about religions if the religion [Torah or bible]
the governments should know the justice from Islam you have no knowledge about our sharia
our women not considered worth less than men look i will tell you how is women and you judge during the life of father if the father Buy for his son car or any thing even villa the father should Buy for her the same thing [man came to prophet Mohammed and told him i Buy thing for my son and prophet Mohammed said did you buy for all your children like this thing or not ] that mean he should buy for all his children same even if he has children from his ex-wife]
if the women divorced and with her baby he should give money for her and his baby it is depend about his money if he rich he should more money. Allah said in quran look how Allah mercy with the orphan women [ And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.And give unto the women (whom ye marry) free gift of their marriage portions; but if they of their own accord remit unto you a part thereof, then ye are welcome to absorb it (in your wealth).Give not unto the foolish (what is in) your (keeping of their) wealth, which Allah hath given you to maintain; but feed and clothe them from it, and speak kindly unto them.]-------why Allah said about Inheritance[Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females] because if the father dead his sons should take Responsibility
of the mother and sisters she keep her money even if she work she is free to keep her money if man want to marry her he should give her Dowry so she has money from [Inheritance and dowry] but her brother will give money from his Inheritance ] so how is the winner Allah said [ O ye who believe! It is not lawful for you forcibly to inherit the women (of your deceased kinsmen), nor (that) ye should put constraint upon them that ye may take away a part of that which ye have given them, unless they be guilty of flagrant lewdness. But consort with them in kindness, for if ye hate them it may happen that ye hate a thing wherein Allah hath placed much good.And if ye wish to exchange one wife for another and ye have given unto one of them a sum of money (however great), take nothing from it. Would ye take it by the way of calumny and open wrong?How can ye take it (back) after one of you hath gone in unto the other, and they have taken a strong pledge from you?]

Old 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
it is true should be separated that depend about religions if the religion [Torah or bible]
the governments should know the justice from Islam you have no knowledge about our sharia
our women not considered worth less than men look i will tell you how is women and you judge during the life of father if the father Buy for his son car or any thing even villa the father should Buy for her the same thing [man came to prophet Mohammed and told him i Buy thing for my son and prophet Mohammed said did you buy for all your children like this thing or not ] that mean he should buy for all his children same even if he has children from his ex-wife]
if the women divorced and with her baby he should give money for her and his baby it is depend about his money if he rich he should more money. Allah said in quran look how Allah mercy with the orphan women [ And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.And give unto the women (whom ye marry) free gift of their marriage portions; but if they of their own accord remit unto you a part thereof, then ye are welcome to absorb it (in your wealth).Give not unto the foolish (what is in) your (keeping of their) wealth, which Allah hath given you to maintain; but feed and clothe them from it, and speak kindly unto them.]-------why Allah said about Inheritance[Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females] because if the father dead his sons should take Responsibility
of the mother and sisters she keep her money even if she work she is free to keep her money if man want to marry her he should give her Dowry so she has money from [Inheritance and dowry] but her brother will give money from his Inheritance ] so how is the winner Allah said [ O ye who believe! It is not lawful for you forcibly to inherit the women (of your deceased kinsmen), nor (that) ye should put constraint upon them that ye may take away a part of that which ye have given them, unless they be guilty of flagrant lewdness. But consort with them in kindness, for if ye hate them it may happen that ye hate a thing wherein Allah hath placed much good.And if ye wish to exchange one wife for another and ye have given unto one of them a sum of money (however great), take nothing from it. Would ye take it by the way of calumny and open wrong?How can ye take it (back) after one of you hath gone in unto the other, and they have taken a strong pledge from you?]

government and religion need to always be separate and it does not matter what book is followed.

The worlds problems comes when religion and government are connected and political Islam is very dangerous.

Islam is the one religion that absolutely needs to be separate from government!!

Old 06-20-2011, 03:46 PM

[SANSPEUR,] the divorce [Divorce must be pronounced twice and then (a woman) must be retained in honour or released in kindness. And it is not lawful for you that ye take from women aught of that which ye have given them; except (in the case) when both fear that they may not be able to keep within the limits (imposed by) Allah. And if ye fear that they may not be able to keep the limits of Allah, in that case it is no sin for either of them if the woman ransom herself. These are the limits (imposed by) Allah. Transgress them not. For whoso transgresseth Allah's limits: such are wrong-doers.And if he hath divorced her (the third time), then she is not lawful unto him thereafter until she hath wedded another husband. Then if he (the other husband) divorce her it is no sin for both of them that they come together again if they consider that they are able to observe the limits of Allah. These are the limits of Allah. He manifesteth them for people who have knowledge.When ye have divorced women, and they have reached their term, then retain them in kindness or release them in kindness. Retain them not to their hurt so that ye transgress (the limits). He who doeth that hath wronged his soul. Make not the revelations of Allah a laughing-stock (by your behaviour), but remember Allah's grace upon you and that which He hath revealed unto you of the Scripture and of wisdom, whereby He doth exhort you. Observe your duty to Allah and know that Allah is Aware of all things.] -------so the man should give her what she needs and should be kindly with her if he Skimpy she can take from his money if she want the divorce she can divorce him but Give up from her rights -----------thanks to Allah for his Fairness come to Arab country and see by your self so by what the women less than man .

Old 06-20-2011, 03:57 PM

so all my Aunts have jobs except one because she did not find all my aunts want Retire even my mother they dream when that day will come because our women have many Responsibilities to husband and children our women take care about her family not just want to be famous Secretary and forget her family and all our family be together on Friday there is no in our family baby without father all of us have name no women go with man with out married all of them have husbands thanks to Allah.

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 06-20-2011 at 04:09 PM..

Old 06-20-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
government and religion need to always be separate and it does not matter what book is followed.

The worlds problems comes when religion and government are connected and political Islam is very dangerous.

Islam is the one religion that absolutely needs to be separate from government!!
i am really wonder
This printing of the Jews they killed the prophets and harm moses and Jesus and they did not know good words what can i do because this is their printing
they think they are the best they are really sick.

Old 06-20-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
i am really wonder
This printing of the Jews they killed the prophets and harm moses and Jesus and they did not know good words what can i do because this is their printing

Again all you and the other muslims can do is attack me as a Jew.

Most here I think would agree religion and government ought to be separate.

Most do not want a government run by any religion.

I would say most absolutely don't want a sharia government.

It that is sick so be it.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:24 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:
i am really wonder
You know I find it absolutely amazing as to how ignorant you are of the rest of the world. You know very little and yet you have the audacity to attack others who do not think the same as you. Is this what Islam is all about?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:46 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know I find it absolutely amazing as to how ignorant you are of the rest of the world. You know very little and yet you have the audacity to attack others who do not think the same as you. Is this what Islam is all about?
Yes it is amazing isn't it...........Insulting people of different beliefs is not the best way to win converts. Why are you here ashkanloveallah?

Old 06-20-2011, 08:05 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yes it is amazing isn't it...........Insulting people of different beliefs is not the best way to win converts. Why are you here ashkanloveallah?
hay!! he should get an A+ for chasing people away from islam

he claims allah is causing all the earthquakes fires and floods, because we infidels will not bend to the ways of his imaginary cruel revengful god..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam