U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-17-2011, 12:58 PM
 
147 posts, read 133,384 times
Reputation: 20

Advertisements

lots of people think the Muslims Retarded because of Islam but the true because we do not practice[Islam rules]and lots think the religion Hampers Development movement by the way Islam is only religion has the Solutions for all problems [Islam treat the problems in the best way because it is from who create every thing]
i will give you the rules of Islam and you judge by your self if the wrong from Islam or from lot of Muslims first of all the big sins Allah said in quran [Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom And come not nigh to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice;- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear;- whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of Allah: thus doth He command you, that ye may remember.] -Allah order us to be justice in every thing even with my family the prophet Mohamed said [if Fatima Steal i will cut her hand] [Theft rule cut the hand if the amount is large] if we are practice our religion the first one should cut them hands our presidents where is the problem in Islam or in Muslims
Allah be angry from people Do not rely on themselves even from Muslims and look at Muslims import every thing that is shame for our presidents
Allah forbidden [Adultery-gays] Allah punish some of gays and adultery in this life by AIDS but after death in hell
God cursed that who give and take the briber and there are many from this kind in Muslim country
Allah Forbidden Usury Allah said in quran [ O you who believe! Be careful of (your duty to) Allah and relinquish what remains (due) from usury, if you are believers.
"2.279": But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah and His Apostle; and if you repent, then you shall have your capital; neither shall you make (the debtor) suffer loss, nor shall you be made to suffer loss.]-- do you know why lot of Bankruptcy of banks because Allah said[ But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah] some people ask How do I get money if i open bank if there is no usury the answer do not give them money ask the people what will Buy by money and Buy for them the Requests do like the Trader [The amount necessary be limited]
here is miracle from quran Allah said [ Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it) -- these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.
"2.276": Allah does not bless usury, and He causes charitable deeds to prosper, and Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner.]
look at the people in Stock market they are like the description of quran Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise
so our rules perfect with women- children-with the related with non Muslims in every thing i challenge give me any bad thing in Islam rules
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-17-2011, 01:10 PM
 
147 posts, read 133,384 times
Reputation: 20
i am sorry i made mistake in the Address of this thread i meant tell me why[ this is song ]

Last edited by ashkarloveALLAH; 06-17-2011 at 01:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2011, 01:24 PM
 
Location: planet octupulous is nearing earths atmosphere
13,624 posts, read 11,064,148 times
Reputation: 19981
allah does not like woman.

allah does not like gays.
.
allah don't like foreign peoples, infidels.

allah don't like people that drink alcohol.

allah don't like swine,pigs.

allah likes cruel barbaric punishment for minor crimes..

allah wants sheoples to pray 5 times a day, for what, waste of time




what good is he..????

allah is a cruel revengeful imaginary god created by man to control man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2011, 02:34 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,427,230 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
lots of people think the Muslims Retarded because of Islam but the true because we do not practice[Islam rules]and lots think the religion Hampers Development movement by the way Islam is only religion has the Solutions for all problems [Islam treat the problems in the best way because it is from who create every thing]
i will give you the rules of Islam and you judge by your self if the wrong from Islam or from lot of Muslims first of all the big sins Allah said in quran [Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom And come not nigh to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice;- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear;- whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of Allah: thus doth He command you, that ye may remember.] -Allah order us to be justice in every thing even with my family the prophet Mohamed said [if Fatima Steal i will cut her hand] [Theft rule cut the hand if the amount is large] if we are practice our religion the first one should cut them hands our presidents where is the problem in Islam or in Muslims
Allah be angry from people Do not rely on themselves even from Muslims and look at Muslims import every thing that is shame for our presidents
Allah forbidden [Adultery-gays] Allah punish some of gays and adultery in this life by AIDS but after death in hell
God cursed that who give and take the briber and there are many from this kind in Muslim country
Allah Forbidden Usury Allah said in quran [ O you who believe! Be careful of (your duty to) Allah and relinquish what remains (due) from usury, if you are believers.
"2.279": But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah and His Apostle; and if you repent, then you shall have your capital; neither shall you make (the debtor) suffer loss, nor shall you be made to suffer loss.]-- do you know why lot of Bankruptcy of banks because Allah said[ But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah] some people ask How do I get money if i open bank if there is no usury the answer do not give them money ask the people what will Buy by money and Buy for them the Requests do like the Trader [The amount necessary be limited]
here is miracle from quran Allah said [ Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise. That is because they say, trading is only like usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what has already passed, and his affair is in the hands of Allah; and whoever returns (to it) -- these arc the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it.
"2.276": Allah does not bless usury, and He causes charitable deeds to prosper, and Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner.]
look at the people in Stock market they are like the description of quran Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does rise
so our rules perfect with women- children-with the related with non Muslims in every thing i challenge give me any bad thing in Islam rules

Because Islam and Justice don't go hand in hand.

Religion and Justice should always be separate.

Most of the Muslim world has dictators or mullahs for leaders.

Most of the citizens of Muslim countries live in 3rd world countries without any progress.

Those countries that do have development do so because of oil and the oil won't last forever.

The status of women is awful in Muslim countries.

I could go on and on but I won't.....

Islam had the golden age and after that all was lost.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2011, 04:39 PM
 
147 posts, read 133,384 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
allah does not like woman.

allah does not like gays.
.
allah don't like foreign peoples, infidels.

allah don't like people that drink alcohol.

allah don't like swine,pigs.

allah likes cruel barbaric punishment for minor crimes..

allah wants sheoples to pray 5 times a day, for what, waste of time




what good is he..????

allah is a cruel revengeful imaginary god created by man to control man
ohhhhhhhhhhyaaaaaa what is your proof that Allah does not like women you want women go with all the men or because she wear cover here is women in islam

YouTube - ‪woman in islam‬‏
Allah does not like gays doing not the gays people also any normal person tell me you will get married from women or men if you know she or he gay so why Allah create the women tell me if you discover your son gay you will be happy or what by the way even it is taboo if man do sex with his wife from back because she is human not animal Allah create the pork to clean the earth the pork eating stool and Allah know there is no benefit for my body so there are many meat is the pork problem for this degree drink alcohol look what the benefit from alcohol Drinking and driving: beyond the criminal approach | Alcohol Health & Research World | Find Articles at BNET there are lot of problem happened from drink ----your comment [allah don't like foreign peoples, infidels]tell me why should Allah love the infidels they refuse his exist and they disobey him where is the logic from your comment
if there no punishment for minor crimes the major crimes will happened do you know why we are praying 5 times because Allah promise us by paradise there is no candy without fire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2011, 05:20 PM
 
Location: around the way
656 posts, read 932,876 times
Reputation: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
lots of people think the Muslims Retarded
Nobody thinks all Muslims are retarded! Just a particular few of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
Allah does not like gays doing not the gays people also any normal person tell me you will get married from women or men if you know she or he gay
Well it would be kind of silly to marry a person of the opposite gender if you knew they were gay, now wouldn't it? Not to mention they probably wouldn't be too thrilled with the arrangement. But what is your point? There are a lot of kinds of people I wouldn't marry, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed the same freedom as everyone to live their lives the way they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
so why Allah create the women
You're operating from a false premise. Allah didn't create women, Mighty Odin the Allfather created them because someone had to do the cleaning around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
tell me if you discover your son gay you will be happy or what by the way
As long as he's happy, healthy, and not hurting anyone, what do I care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
even it is taboo if man do sex with his wife from back because she is human not animal
Some ladies like that. When you do it right it's awesome. Everyone should try it at least once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
Allah create the pork to clean the earth the pork eating stool and Allah know there is no benefit for my body
Wrong again, pigs were created by Odin in a contest with Zeus, Marduk, and Amaterasu to see who could create the most delicious animal (Odin won). Also if you'd spent any time around pigs you'd know that they're actually clean animals when given the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
drink alcohol look what the benefit from alcohol Drinking and driving: beyond the criminal approach | Alcohol Health & Research World | Find Articles at BNET there are lot of problem happened from drink
Taken in moderation, alcohol does have health benefits:
Alcohol And Health
Of course there are a lot of problems that can happen from drinking irresponsibly, but you can say that about almost anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
your comment [allah don't like foreign peoples, infidels]tell me why should Allah love the infidels they refuse his exist and they disobey him where is the logic from your comment
Maybe if he would be a better god, more people would believe in him? Your posts make him sound like a jerk. In fact, your terrible posts have probably turned far more people away from Allah than have brought them to his cause. How can you even sleep at night with that on your conscience? You should probably stop posting altogether before you drive even more people away from Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
if there no punishment for minor crimes the major crimes will happened
"Welp, I ran this red light and got away with it, time to go rape, murder, and plunder the neighbors" -a thing you believe people really think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
there is no candy without fire.
I like that. I'm going to use it sometime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2011, 05:32 PM
 
27 posts, read 34,003 times
Reputation: 20
If your Alla was real, you wouldn't live in a desert, fighting over rocks. Look at America, founded on the belief in Christ and is the pinnacle of the world.
I do not even believe in this Jesus God, but he sure does make a nice country. Lets take this even further and see the condition of other nations that are mostly Christ believers vs Alla.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2011, 10:04 AM
 
147 posts, read 133,384 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Because Islam and Justice don't go hand in hand.

Religion and Justice should always be separate.

Most of the Muslim world has dictators or mullahs for leaders.

Most of the citizens of Muslim countries live in 3rd world countries without any progress.

Those countries that do have development do so because of oil and the oil won't last forever.

The status of women is awful in Muslim countries.

I could go on and on but I won't.....

Islam had the golden age and after that all was lost.....
what is in your mind exactly
justice comes from Islam Allah said in quran [Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance? And who is better in judgement than All‚h for a people who have firm Faith.]
our sharia justice and comprehensive for all the problem --why i opened this thread to know the [president doing] not belong to Islam do you want to know what is the punishment for killer in the hell forever prophet Mohamed if the two met from Muslims every one have Weapon the two in the hell and his companion asked him if one kill the other the killer will enter the hell so why the Victim also prophet Mohamed said if he was life he will kill his brother this is our religion and look to our president kill us there are not Muslims
i want to tell i am very Angry from situation of Muslims but who is the reason i told you Allah anger from people did not eat from their doing i am not satisfied from gulf so what we can do they did not practice tha sharia of Islam even sudia in some cases
in my country there good boss he was really Muslims did not steal but the people Ejected him the prophet Mohamed said [ in the last time will be Trust Jean ] how is the status of women is awful in Muslim countries. because she is not naked or what explain your points from any side you look
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2011, 12:59 PM
 
147 posts, read 133,384 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUETZALCOATL View Post
If your Alla was real, you wouldn't live in a desert, fighting over rocks. Look at America, founded on the belief in Christ and is the pinnacle of the world.
I do not even believe in this Jesus God, but he sure does make a nice country. Lets take this even further and see the condition of other nations that are mostly Christ believers vs Alla.
yes [Allah]is real so what is in the desert i am very happy because i live in desert fighting from people not from Allah Allah said in quran [Verily! All‚h will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to All‚h). But when All‚h wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.] the fighting just in Palestine we live [safe life] thanks to Allah look it is true our Governments are bad but we live good life not every day listen
NIMH ∑ Suicide in the U.S.: Statistics and Prevention
United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009 Is the Illegitmate Child of US Citizens a Citizen? | USImmigrationlawyers.com there is more and more and more by the way japan is better in technology Allah can convert the best to nothing by the doing of people Allah said in quran [ Did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment by night while they are asleep? Or, did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment in the forenoon while they were playing? Did they then feel secure against the Plan of All‚h? None feels secure from the Plan of All‚h except the people who are the losers.] and in the other ayat [
Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e.those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for All‚h's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet SAW And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees).] so why Jesus does not make nice country in this
YouTube - ‫ Hurricane Katrina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2011, 01:15 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,427,230 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAH View Post
yes [Allah]is real so what is in the desert i am very happy because i live in desert fighting from people not from Allah Allah said in quran [Verily! All‚h will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to All‚h). But when All‚h wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.] the fighting just in Palestine we live [safe life] thanks to Allah look it is true our Governments are bad but we live good life not every day listen
NIMH ∑ Suicide in the U.S.: Statistics and Prevention
United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009 Is the Illegitmate Child of US Citizens a Citizen? | USImmigrationlawyers.com there is more and more and more by the way japan is better in technology Allah can convert the best to nothing by the doing of people Allah said in quran [ Did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment by night while they are asleep? Or, did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our Punishment in the forenoon while they were playing? Did they then feel secure against the Plan of All‚h? None feels secure from the Plan of All‚h except the people who are the losers.] and in the other ayat [
Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e.those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for All‚h's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet SAW And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees).] so why Jesus does not make nice country in this
YouTube - ‫ Hurricane Katrina

Keep talking and giving folks a reason to see Islam and those who are Muslim as ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top