Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,041,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan(Who destroyed your country) and Somalia are Poor countries and their circumstances are very difficult so spread in the poverty and ignorance, Illiteracy Furthermore wars

so, Hungry is the food the most important than education and culture People there do not have enough money for education

By the way when we talk about Afghanistan it should on every American feel ashamed that he\she is American

Pakistan gets so much money from us and is supposed to be our ally against terror.... Oh well

Afghanistan was destroyed by the war with Russia, we only went in when the taliban gave Osama bin laden a place to set up his terrorist camps.

You should blame the taliban.

I am not ashamed of booting the taliban out of afghanistan.

I wish you knew your history.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 06-22-2011 at 02:49 PM..

Old 06-22-2011, 02:41 PM

617 posts, read 696,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
That is why I do not participate on foreign boards in languages I cannot speak fluently. Why would anyone want to learn Arabic anyway, it is not like you folk have anything substantial to offer the world like new scientific discoveries or anything. The west is only interested in the oil and that we can purchase in English and Dollars.

The English speaking countries are the ones who have made the leaps and bounds, it is the international language of business.

Dr. Alaa al-Jabali, director of the Arabic language at the University of Maryland) said "Teaching the Arabic language in America has become ... the demand for 93% of the population of America''

You know that America is nothing without our OIL

Old 06-22-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Dr. Alaa al-Jabali, director of the Arabic language at the University of Maryland) said "Teaching the Arabic language in America has become ... the demand for 93% of the population of America''

We have oil and eventually we will not need your oil...

One day it will be all gone and no one will have oil..

And without oil you will be nothing...

Old 06-22-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Pakistan gets so much money from us and is supposed to be our ally against terror.... Oh well

Afghanistan was destroyed by the war Russia, we only went in when the taliban gave Osama bin laden a place to set up his terrorist camps.

You should blame the taliban.

I am not ashamed of booting the taliban out of afghanistan.

I wish you knew your history.

No wonder, your Justifications are still Ongoing

I know my history, as I know my name

Now I will close the debate with you, for as I know, it is not Fruitful

have a nice time

Old 06-22-2011, 02:50 PM

33,528 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Quote:

You are joking right? Canada supplies more oil to the US than the mid east does, plus I think the best thing that could happen is for the rest of the world to wean itself off of mid east oil altogether...It has been nothing but trouble.

United States | Oil Imports | OPEC

Old 06-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
No wonder, your Justifications are still Ongoing

I know my history, as I know my name

Now I will close the debate with you, for as I know, it is not Fruitful

have a nice time

So you say the Russians didn't invade Afghanistan?

You don't agree that the Taliban devastated Afghanistan when they filled the void after the Russians left?

Do you think the Taliban are good?

Did they give a safe haven to Osama Bin Laden?

Really???

I am absolutely amazed at the difference in how we look at history.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You are joking right? Canada supplies more oil to the US than the mid east does, plus I think the best thing that could happen is for the rest of the world to wean itself off of mid east oil altogether...It has been nothing but trouble.

United States | Oil Imports | OPEC

I know. I do not see a problem when the U.S. imports oil from other countries

Porter Stansberry: "We Can't Live without Gulf Oil"

Porter Stansberry: "We Can't Live without Gulf Oil" - Gold Speculator

Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM

33,528 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Porter Stansberry is flat out wrong...The mid east days as oil exporters to the US are numbered.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
So you say the Russians didn't invade Afghanistan?

You don't agree that the Taliban devastated Afghanistan when they filled the void after the Russians left?

that devastated was your country

Do you think the Taliban are good?

yes they are good, Because they are defending their land and freedom against the occupier

Did they give a safe haven to Osama Bin Laden?

This her policy to protect any of political refugees, so If Sharon or Netanyahu were wanted as war criminal by the Arab Muslims, Is America will protect them and give them a safe haven? The answer is yes so, Taliban or Pakistan did the same thing

Really???

I am absolutely amazed at the difference in how we look at history.

Both of us are see the history differently

now I better go to bed

Old 06-22-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Both of us are see the history differently

now I better go to bed

omg you really believe what you wrote....

I am speechless....

Russians invaded Afghanistan.
When they left the Taliban took over.
Girls were forbidden to go to school.
Women were not allowed to work.
Poverty became much more widespread.

Osama Bin laden a terrorist was given safe haven to carry out his terrorist acts, one of which was the destruction of the twin towers in my country killing 3000+ people.

That is why we invaded Afghanistan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam