U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 12:54 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Love in English is a very incomplete word. There are many forms of love and a sinle word does not convey all of the thoughts. This can only be shown by what is meat by the love of each who is loved and what is the love.

It would be rare to find a theist who would not say he loves God(swt) more than any person or thing on this earth. A theist has a love for God(st) that exceeds any earthly love in degree and form.

I ti doubtful you would ever find a christian who does not Love Jesus(as) more than his family or any person on earth. Christians will tell you that when they accept Jesus(as) they give up all things to follow Jesus(as). A good christian will give up all he has including his family if he needs to do so to follw Jesus(as)

A Jew will likewise give up family, friends and lifestyle, if they are causing him to not follow the teachings of Judaism. A person who converts to Judaism, often as to seperate from family and friends if they are preventing him from following Judaism.

Most atheists are good loyal follows of secular law and will go against family including children if they are trying to lead him into doing what he considers to be illegal or immoral. they love law, justice and morality more than their own children.

Those are all examples of loving somebody or something more that family, including their own children.

Yet if a Muslim says the same thing about Muhammad(PBUT) they call it evil, perverted, sick, wrong etc.

Muslims love Muhammad(PBUH) in terms of meaning he is going to follow what was taught even if it goes against his own children. It Means he is going to love the Messenger for bringing the message more that he loves what ever anybody else gives him. Yes, a Muslim does love Muhammad(PBUH) more than he loves his own children, but that does not mean he is going to love his children any less than any parent loves his children. Muslims have great love for their children and by loving Muhammad(PBUH) it enhances this love, not take away from it. I doubt if any Muslim could feel the level love we have for our children, if we did not love Muhammad(PBUH) more. Our love of Muhammad(PBUH) enhances the love for our children, and does not remove any love for them.

Love is of such a nature that the more and stronger our love becomes, the more love we have to share. the greater our love we have for Muhammad(PBUH) the greater our love for others becomes. we do love Muhammad(PBUH) for the life he lived and do strive to live with the level of goodness he showed. we do not worship Muhammad(PBUH) we want to love Allaah(swt) as much as he loved Allaah(swt) and that is part of what we mean when we love Muhammad(PBUH) than even our own children.
Good grief, there you go again pointing fingers every which way trying to deflect the spotlight off of Islam...There is no way I could or would love a historical figure more than my own kids...

Quote:
Most atheists are good loyal follows of secular law and will go against family including children if they are trying to lead him into doing what he considers to be illegal or immoral. they love law, justice and morality more than their own children.
BS...Going against (as you put it) one of my children who is trying to lead me astray does not mean I love the law more...It is a sign of the greater love I have for my child, as I would try to convince him or her to do the right thing.....Do you even have kids?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 01:52 PM

439 posts, read 482,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

Muslims love Muhammad(PBUH) in terms of meaning he is going to follow what was taught even if it goes against his own children. It Means he is going to love the Messenger for bringing the message more that he loves what ever anybody else gives him. Yes, a Muslim does love Muhammad(PBUH) more than he loves his own children, but that does not mean he is going to love his children any less than any parent loves his children. Muslims have great love for their children and by loving Muhammad(PBUH) it enhances this love, not take away from it. I doubt if any Muslim could feel the level love we have for our children, if we did not love Muhammad(PBUH) more. Our love of Muhammad(PBUH) enhances the love for our children, and does not remove any love for them.

thank you brother
may Allah reward you

in Islam every believer is a muslim but not every muslim is a believer.

there are many many muslim that are not considered believers
The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." The Noble Quran
and any muslim who does not feel that he loves the prophet Muhammed more than him self and more than his children , he still a muslim but not a complete believer.

Allah created us to worship him and to obey him and Allah is the one who ordered us treat our parents and our family in a very good and noble way
also Allah is the one who ordered us to love the prophet Muhammed more than any thing else

The Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
There are three qualities for which anyone who is characterised by them will relish the sweetness of faith: he to whom Allah and His Messenger are dearer than all else; he who loves a man for Allah's sake alone; and he who has as great an abhorrence of returning to unbelief after Allah has rescued him from it as he has of being cast into Hell.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:06 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
thank you brother
may Allah reward you

in Islam every believer is a muslim but not every muslim is a believer.

there are many many muslim that are not considered believers
The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." The Noble Quran
and any muslim who does not feel that he loves the prophet Muhammed more than him self and more than his children , he still a muslim but not a complete believer.

Allah created us to worship him and to obey him and Allah is the one who ordered us treat our parents and our family in a very good and noble way
also Allah is the one who ordered us to love the prophet Muhammed more than any thing else

The Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
There are three qualities for which anyone who is characterised by them will relish the sweetness of faith: he to whom Allah and His Messenger are dearer than all else; he who loves a man for Allah's sake alone; and he who has as great an abhorrence of returning to unbelief after Allah has rescued him from it as he has of being cast into Hell.

That must be why Muslims have no trouble sending their children off to die for Muhammad.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:29 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,841,209 times
They not only send them off to die, they don't hesitate to use women and children as human shields in battle. Most wives of Islamists have been beaten, a typical reason is for giving birth to a daughter, or cooking an unsatisfactory meal. They mutilate the daughters genitals without anesthesia, so they will remain pure, and not be tempted, because sex is no longer enjoyable. They cover their bodies, so as not to tempt the men. If it is proved a rape did happen, she is stoned, while he can pay some money, and receive lashings.
Islamic law is brutal, and rules it's people with fear. In this country, the rule of law protects our rights, not so under Sharia.
They are increasing their numbers in the U.S., using our respect for freedom of religion against us. Islam is not only a religion, it is a political ideology, and an intolerant theocracy. They convert, subjugate, enslave, or kill infidels, no other option. Islam is a Supremecist ideology. We should ridicule it, as we do the white or black supremecists. If you wouldn't hire David Duke to represent you, don't even think of voting for a Muslim! It is their duty to support jihad, and it is their cause to make America an Islamic state. They are currently working on voter registration, and converting thru our prison system.
BEWARE Educate yourselves.
Taqyya (sp?) means they can lie and deceive, for the cause. No other religion supports that. NONE Because they lie with impunity, trust nothing they say.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 PM

616 posts, read 591,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You love Mohammed more than you love your children? That is just sick

I love muhammed peace be upon him more than my parents

Old 06-29-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:

That must be why Muslims have no trouble sending their children off to die for Muhammad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They not only send them off to die, they don't hesitate to use women and children as human shields in battle. Most wives of Islamists have been beaten, a typical reason is for giving birth to a daughter, or cooking an unsatisfactory meal. They mutilate the daughters genitals without anesthesia, so they will remain pure, and not be tempted, because sex is no longer enjoyable. They cover their bodies, so as not to tempt the men. If it is proved a rape did happen, she is stoned, while he can pay some money, and receive lashings.
Islamic law is brutal, and rules it's people with fear. In this country, the rule of law protects our rights, not so under Sharia.
They are increasing their numbers in the U.S., using our respect for freedom of religion against us. Islam is not only a religion, it is a political ideology, and an intolerant theocracy. They convert, subjugate, enslave, or kill infidels, no other option. Islam is a Supremecist ideology. We should ridicule it, as we do the white or black supremecists. If you wouldn't hire David Duke to represent you, don't even think of voting for a Muslim! It is their duty to support jihad, and it is their cause to make America an Islamic state. They are currently working on voter registration, and converting thru our prison system.
BEWARE Educate yourselves.
Taqyya (sp?) means they can lie and deceive, for the cause. No other religion supports that. NONE Because they lie with impunity, trust nothing they say.

nonsense, Hateful false propaganda,

Who told you that Muslims do not like their children???

it is very, very, very ridiculous , This is what learned you the Western media.

Even animals of pigs, lions, crocodile LOVE their kids

LOL , All creatures love their children but Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, lie did not enter my brain,

no Father nor mother send their children to die

Quote:
wives of Islamists have been beaten

WOW even this did not enter my brain

Quote:

They mutilate the daughters genitals without anesthesia, so they will remain pure, and not be tempted, because sex is no longer enjoyable

who told you , did you see them ?

Quote:
They cover their bodies, so as not to tempt the men.

Veil is obedience to God (Allah)

Quote:

If it is proved a rape did happen, she is stoned, while he can pay some money

OMG, very, very WRONG

In short, you should get the course in Muslim lands until you see Wrong what you said

If what you said was true it means, we are dead

I would recommend Western society when your media displays Some bad things about Muslims, that does not mean that Muslims are living so

Old 06-29-2011, 03:56 PM

Back to the original post ....

Q. had al-hadiths written in the live Muhammad peace be upon him?

Answer, YES, HOW?

had written al-hadiths in live the Prophet peace be upon him, and the Collected in the reign of Caliph Omar bin Abdul Aziz,and remind who was born in 61 AH, and Collected is not too late for that a number of muhammed's companions were alive then

This I translated of some books of al-hadith's science in arabic

Old 06-29-2011, 04:21 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,425,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
nonsense, Hateful false propaganda,

Who told you that Muslims do not like their children???

I said it is wrong to love Muhammad more then you love your children, I did not say you hate your children.

it is very, very, very ridiculous , This is what learned you the Western media.

No, it is not from the western media, you need to stop blaming everything you don't like on the western media. I actually heard muslims here say they love muhammad more then they love their children.

Even animals of pigs, lions, crocodile LOVE their kids

LOL , All creatures love their children but Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, lie did not enter my brain,

no Father nor mother send their children to die

When you teach your children that martydom for Islam is a good thing and dying is a good thing and teaching children that suicide bombing is a good thing you may as well be sending your children off to die.

British Muslim children learn how to hack off hands

Madrassa teaches children to hate U.S. – Afghanistan Crossroads - CNN.com Blogs

Gaza kids 'training to kill Jews' - Israel News, Ynetnews

WOW even this did not enter my brain

who told you , did you see them ?

Veil is obedience to God (Allah)

OMG, very, very WRONG

In short, you should get the course in Muslim lands until you see Wrong what you said

If what you said was true it means, we are dead

I would recommend Western society when your media displays Some bad things about Muslims, that does not mean that Muslims are living so
You need to stop blaming everything on the western media, actually I watch many different types of media. Media has many many different points of view. It is not all the same. It is not all anti Muslim.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:23 PM

30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Quote:
That too is sick...Loving a man who has been dead for over a thousand years, I'll bet that makes your parents proud.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,841,209 times
Quote:
Why do you have to keep saying "peace be upon him"? He dead. He's a pervert, that married a 6 year old, consummated when she was 9. Time for you to seek out a better role model.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or