U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 04:39 PM

616 posts, read 591,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingWanderer View Post
I hardly ever agree with you, but you truly nailed this one. I'll never be able to love a historical person than my children. I don't even desire to try.

finalmessage, weaam, or WoodrowLI; is this a normal outlook for Muslims? Have I missed something somewhere?

Added to what my brother WoodrowLI said, When Muslims love Muhammad peace be upon him more than their family that a love means love as role model, Which is not Conflicting with the love of family wife, children

So, Muslims are human beings have feelings and emotions toward their children and even sacrifice their lives for their children ..

They are love their children as the Jewish, Christian and atheist are.

it is Instinct, that is Present in every human being..

Even crocodile refuses to die its kid and it will does any thing For the life of its kid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You need to stop blaming everything on the western media, actually I watch many different types of media. Media has many many different points of view. It is not all the same. It is not all anti Muslim.

yes, not all are anti muslim, but some Western medias portray the live of Muslims as miserable, Selects some bad cases, at muslims then say this is Islam!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:47 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,854,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
nonsense, Hateful false propaganda,

Who told you that Muslims do not like their children???

it is very, very, very ridiculous , This is what learned you the Western media.

Even animals of pigs, lions, crocodile LOVE their kids

LOL , All creatures love their children but Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, lie did not enter my brain,

no Father nor mother send their children to die

WOW even this did not enter my brain

who told you , did you see them ?

Veil is obedience to God (Allah)

OMG, very, very WRONG

In short, you should get the course in Muslim lands until you see Wrong what you said

If what you said was true it means, we are dead

I would recommend Western society when your media displays Some bad things about Muslims, that does not mean that Muslims are living so
Deny all you want, what you say is meaningless, because you are allowed to lie. Have you read the Ten Commandments? That is what should be your guide, and lead you to a peaceful existence with your fellowman.
The Christian Jesus said, in defense of the woman, "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". They put their rocks down, and walked away. He told her to "go and sin no more". That is what a loving, forgiving God does.
Your women and your children are treated as property. You and I know that is the truth. We believe God is in every living thing, and every person deserves respect, no matter what they believe. We believe in tolerance, you don't.
You speak of occupiers, and our people not belonging in your countries - you do not belong in ours. Your agenda is to spread your 7th century cult, and conquer the West. We will fight you every step - we cherish our freedoms, we cherish our Constitution, and we will prevail. We are an educated and well armed populace.
Israel and the United States together will defeat you!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:51 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,854,969 times
Quote:
yes, not all are anti muslim, but some Western medias portray the live of Muslims as miserable, Selects some bad cases, at muslims then say this is Islam!!!
It is you that is keeping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity. You are using them as tools to blame Israel for their meager existence. It is you and the Islamists that keep these people shackled for your cause. Islam is evil.
Our media is too afraid of you to print the truth. You bully and intimidate with threats, but you are cowards.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:53 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,429,758 times
Quote:

You know weaam before 9/11 Muslims were not even on the radar. Most people did not give Islam much thought. It was after 9/11 that Islam became a religion that Americans wanted to understand.

It was with the attacks in London and Madrid that Islam again was in the news. It has been the ongoing threats of attack from extremists that cause Muslims to be in the news.

When we have to fear being attacked and that there are terrorist cells in my country then all muslims will face scrutiny.

That is fair. If Christians were responsible for this type of violence they would be under scrutiny as would be Jews. But Christians and Jews live in my country in peace. I am sure the majority of muslims here want peace.

But I live near my nations capitol and for a long time I felt like I lived near a target. I was here when the pentagon was attacked, I remember not turning on the tv for days so my young children would not see the images of the twin towers being attacked.

So I don't think the western media is out of line to scrutinize Islam and Muslims.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
That too is sick...Loving a man who has been dead for over a thousand years, I'll bet that makes your parents proud.

Is not sick, as I explained above.

Quote:

I'll bet that makes your parents proud

But makes my parents VERY PROUD of ME, Because they know what is the meaning of this love

I am sure that I love my parents more than your kids love you

I do not know If was I wrote in english correct?

Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It is you that is keeping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity. You are using them as tools to blame Israel for their meager existence. It is you and the Islamists that keep these people shackled for your cause. Islam is evil.
Our media is too afraid of you to print the truth. You bully and intimidate with threats, but you are cowards.

As long as we are cowards then why your media is too afraid of us

And as long as I am a liar in both cases then, I will take all the replies here for fun

Why do I make an effort ?

Old 06-29-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You know weaam before 9/11 Muslims were not even on the radar. Most people did not give Islam much thought. It was after 9/11 that Islam became a religion that Americans wanted to understand.

It was with the attacks in London and Madrid that Islam again was in the news. It has been the ongoing threats of attack from extremists that cause Muslims to be in the news.

When we have to fear being attacked and that there are terrorist cells in my country then all muslims will face scrutiny.

That is fair. If Christians were responsible for this type of violence they would be under scrutiny as would be Jews. But Christians and Jews live in my country in peace. I am sure the majority of muslims here want peace.

But I live near my nations capitol and for a long time I felt like I lived near a target. I was here when the pentagon was attacked, I remember not turning on the tv for days so my young children would not see the images of the twin towers being attacked.

So I don't think the western media is out of line to scrutinize Islam and Muslims.

I really do not know What is the guilt more than a billion Muslims bear the result of these attacks !!!!

So,Why, when the Arab Muslims to take a position from the U.S. Because of war on Iraq and Afghanistan is that unacceptable ?

As American people have suffered from Muslim extremists, we have suffered much from the U.S. and its war and its interference in the affairs of the Middle East

you said that the majority of muslims have want peace not they Only even muslims in all place love peace, Every human being instinctively love peace regardless of religion.

No one likes war

Old 06-29-2011, 05:50 PM

30,895 posts, read 31,799,432 times
Quote:
Is not sick, as I explained above.

But makes my parents VERY PROUD of ME, Because they know what is the meaning of this love

I am sure that I love my parents more than your kids love you

I do not know If was I wrote in english correct?
Your English seems to be just fine when you insult me.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:10 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,305,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Your English seems to be just fine when you insult me.

nah, it is just that like there are people who are naturally lovable and huggable, you happen to have a trait that makes it easy to insult. It just comes natural and easy. Actually, I am somewhat familiar with the Arabic language and know the level of insults an Arab speaker is capable of. I assure you, My sister, is being very kind.

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 06-29-2011 at 06:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or