U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 06:22 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,509,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
yes, not all are anti muslim, but some Western medias portray the live of Muslims as miserable, Selects some bad cases, at muslims then say this is Islam!!!
In most cases of comparison for the western media, which also Al-jazeera fits the description of western media, the life of Muslims has no select cases to portray. It must be a portrayal of the essential Muslim tradition for the rating of the evaluated justice applied to Muslim values: Muslim achievement, Muslim horror. We believe that it is a person or group of people which accounts the worth of belonging over and against the freedom for desiring western wealthy progressive things (the material side of ideas). Yes: to many, as skeptically to believe essential goodness for the religious activity of worship, professed ideology for the perfect or perfectable life. Just what it must be believable as. But reality dictates particular cases of failure; this is even more and more prevalent; though things must change for the Good, still even the media of even these other medium constantly admits to the aspirations of people to overthrow regimes, and this always seems to be the freedom of individualism against the traditions, the the tradition to Love Mohammed against freedom. But the truth is that neither universal nor particular gives way. It is not submission for any unity in collective individuality. Just call that Sin; just call that trust for respectability in the neighbourhoods. If the submission succeeds (that must mean that Islam has strict adherence; some kind of meta-physical worth for well-being) the message is after-all that Muslims absolutely always represent Islam.

Anti-muslim slants of media always are ill-representative and absolutely that is not Islam. I think the government of Libya's medium would say a lot does not represent Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 06:33 PM

616 posts, read 591,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Your English seems to be just fine when you insult me.

I really did not intent to insult you , sorry If you thought so

Old 06-29-2011, 06:58 PM

30,895 posts, read 31,793,503 times
Really? Telling me that you love your parents more than my kids love me wasn't intended to insult? You do not know me or my kids, so why did you make that statement if not to insult me or my children?...Yet another untruth, but hey, I'm getting used to that from Muslims.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,429,125 times
Quote:
I really do not know What is the guilt more than a billion Muslims bear the result of these attacks !!!!

So,Why, when the Arab Muslims to take a position from the U.S. Because of war on Iraq and Afghanistan is that unacceptable ?

As American people have suffered from Muslim extremists, we have suffered much from the U.S. and its war and its interference in the affairs of the Middle East

you said that the majority of muslims have want peace not they Only even muslims in all place love peace, Every human being instinctively love peace regardless of religion.

No one likes war

Weaam you need to stop and listen. You want to know why we in the west don't trust Islam and I am telling you.

We would never have been in Afghanistan if we had not been attacked.
We probably would never have gone into Iraq. But what you are doing is instead of listening to my words you are deflecting the conversation.

I don't want to argue with you because I am just telling you why there is much mistrust in my country.

Several of the recent attacks from muslims came from muslims who live in the same area I live in. Anwar Al-Awlaki who is in Yemen now and leads a terrorist network came from a mosque close to me.

Every time innocents are killed by muslims in the name of Islam it causes the world to look at Islam with more scrutiny.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:23 PM

616 posts, read 591,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really? Telling me that you love your parents more than my kids love me wasn't intended to insult? You do not know me or my kids, so why did you make that statement if not to insult me or my children?...Yet another untruth, but hey, I'm getting used to that from Muslims.

When I said that, I meant as confirmation to my parents love, not for insult you at all ,if I said that to Arab person he could understand me.

I really hurt when I insult anyone

I'm sorry, forgive me pleas, even the apology do not you accept it also !!!

Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 PM

30,895 posts, read 31,793,503 times
Quote:
When I said that, I meant as confirmation to my parents love, not for insult you at all ,if I said that to Arab person he could understand me.

I really hurt when I insult anyone

I'm sorry, forgive me pleas, even the apology do not you accept it also !!!
Apology accepted...I really should make allowances that English is not your first language...I will in the future.

Just so you know, I love my kids and would give my life for them, and they love me as well.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:37 PM

12,770 posts, read 9,852,788 times
Why has not one other muslim country come to the aid of the Syrians, who are being slaughtered in the streets by a tyrannical gov't? If you ever took care of your own business, we wouldn't have to keep interfering. Why not let your people have running water, and electricity? Why are we over there installing these basics? What has Islam ever contributed the world, other than suffering and despair of your own people? All you seek is empowerment and subjugation, nothing more.
No matter how much destruction you create, and apostates you kill, there is no 12 Imam.........give it up.....your life is based on a lie.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,302,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Weaam you need to stop and listen. You want to know why we in the west don't trust Islam and I am telling you.

We would never have been in Afghanistan if we had not been attacked.
We probably would never have gone into Iraq. But what you are doing is instead of listening to my words you are deflecting the conversation.

I don't want to argue with you because I am just telling you why there is much mistrust in my country.

Several of the recent attacks from muslims came from muslims who live in the same area I live in. Anwar Al-Awlaki who is in Yemen now and leads a terrorist network came from a mosque close to me.

Every time innocents are killed by muslims in the name of Islam it causes the world to look at Islam with more scrutiny.
Just why are we in Afghanistan? the more we learn, the less likely it seems Afghanistan had anything to do with 9/11. From what has been coming out and the more we learn of Bin Laden, there is no indication he was being harbored in Afghanistan nor did he have any real connections there. His only connection with Afghanistan is he organized and paid for an Army to fight the Russians. He was from Saudi, educated and trained in Germany and the US. Most of his relatives are still living in the US, much of the families wealth is from the Carlyle Group headquartered in Washington DC. His funding was American money, from the Carlyle group, using the logic that we are bombing Afghanistan because they aided Bin Laden, should also mean we should be bombing Washington DC because a Washington Business funded Bin Laden.

Anwar Al_Awlaki is an American and just may be more representative of American anti-america radicals than of Islam.

Quote:
Al-Awlaki's Islamic education consists of a few intermittent months with various scholars, and reading and contemplating works by several prominent Islamic scholars.[57] Puzzled Muslim scholars say they do not understand his popularity, because while he speaks English and can therefore reach a large non-Arabic-speaking audience, al‑Awlaki lacks formal Islamic training or study.[58] Douglas Murray, executive director of the Centre for Social Cohesion, a right-wing think tank that studies British radicalization, says his followers "will routinely describe Awlaki as a vital and highly respected scholar, [while he] is actually an al-Qaida-affiliate nut case."[58]
SOURCE

Old 06-29-2011, 07:55 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,302,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Why has not one other muslim country come to the aid of the Syrians, who are being slaughtered in the streets by a tyrannical gov't? If you ever took care of your own business, we wouldn't have to keep interfering. Why not let your people have running water, and electricity? Why are we over there installing these basics? What has Islam ever contributed the world, other than suffering and despair of your own people? All you seek is empowerment and subjugation, nothing more.
No matter how much destruction you create, and apostates you kill, there is no 12 Imam.........give it up.....your life is based on a lie.
You are assuming there is a central government over all Muslims. None exists. There are no true Islamic nations and each nation no matter if it calls itself Islamic, it is independent. There is just as much difference among the alleged Islamic nations as there is between the USA and Japan, in fact Japan and the USA may be more similar to each other, than any 2 Islamic Nations are.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:56 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,429,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Just why are we in Afghanistan? the more we learn, the less likely it seems Afghanistan had anything to do with 9/11. From what has been coming out and the more we learn of Bin Laden, there is no indication he was being harbored in Afghanistan nor did he have any real connections there. His only connection with Afghanistan is he organized and paid for an Army to fight the Russians. He was from Saudi, educated and trained in Germany and the US. Most of his relatives are still living in the US, much of the families wealth is from the Carlyle Group headquartered in Washington DC. His funding was American money, from the Carlyle group, using the logic that we are bombing Afghanistan because they aided Bin Laden, should also mean we should be bombing Washington DC because a Washington Business funded Bin Laden.

Anwar Al_Awlaki is an American and just may be more representative of American anti-america radicals than of Islam.

SOURCE
Woodrow he lived in Afghanistan and the taliban gave him and his network the freedom to operate and run the camps.

That is why we attacked to get him. I am not going to argue the politics of it but it is known he planned the attack and he took responsibility for it and we know where he was when it happened.

He lived in Pakistan for at least 5 years we know that so I am sure he spent time hiding in Afghanistan and on the border among the pashtun.

But what I am sad for is that we will leave Afghanistan and the taliban will come back and the world will again be bad for women. The Afghanistan people will live in poverty and fear because of the taliban. Girls will cease to be educated, women will again be not allowed to work and a violent form of religious law will be imposed on all.

I wish more of the Muslim world cared about those in Afghanistan who stand to lose when the taliban come back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or