U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2011, 11:52 AM

29 posts, read 29,744 times

Advertisements

"How many generations Cetkabd fear and misery before the dawn of Islam the great history appears to be moving the whole corrected and peace that day immersion drown drown the world and the peace of Hearts" Herbert Wells
"I am not a Muslim, but I saw the beauty of Islam is what makes me angry when I see his followers Bionh" Islam by Muhammad Asad
"After I became Muslim I put myself in the presence of prayer in order to hear the sound of reading even though I did not know what the Arab and asked for the answer to why the baby live and relax to the voice of his mother? I wish to live under the protection of this sound good," Jeffrey Lang
"Shook the definition of the Koran Creator universe has discovered Islam from the Koran and not the acts of the Muslims, O Muslims Be true Muslims so that the spread of Islam in the world is peace for all the world," Yusuf Islam
"I believe in Islam of the Prophet Mohammed and Islam, the Caliphs and not the Islam of the Muslims of this age," Bernadsho
"I will not exaggerate if we say that the modern scientific age in which we live not in the cities of Europe launches, but in Islamic centers in Damascus and Baghdad, Cairo, and Cordoba," Leopold Weiss
And wonderful words, but in spite of that have a significant impact on the self and do not deny that some of them made me cry and see it showing superbly Daanna why God gave us the Blessed and Almighty, and endured the consequences of errors Flnha the direction of Islam over the years and finally to you
Quoting U.S. Secretary of State Kissinger to former Prime Minister of the enemy after the Camp David says to him:
"I delivered you a nation asleep .. and the problem is that sleep does not die .. Fastthmr period of sleep as you can .. it if they woke up in a few years back what is lost than in centuries."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2011, 08:44 PM

1,856 posts, read 1,105,733 times
..dude...way, way, way too much time in the 'rents basement in front of that computer...get outside and get some fresh air...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:20 PM

11,798 posts, read 22,005,395 times
I prefer the old Cat Stevens. Too bad the Peace Train was derailed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or