U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM

2,379 posts, read 2,692,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nari View Post
salam alaykom for all the muslims in this forum
and HI for all one i hope that you are fine!
Hi Nari!
By the look of your subject ^_ ^ - you remind me of someone (I believe was Muslim also) on another forum.
Last fall, some time, there was a thread (on another forum) discussing dealing with feelings, yet also taking time to enjoy the moment... among other things.
Just wondering if you're him.

I hope you are fine, also!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 12:30 PM

100 posts, read 139,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The poster did.

The Salam Alaykom would be meaningless for most non-Muslms so the poster added in: "HI for all one" Which I belive is intended to mean "Hi Everyone" and the "i hope that you are fine!" is for all.
ummmmmmm thx

Old 07-07-2011, 12:32 PM

it"s ok my sis thx for u
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I was replid to nari "walicom aslam wa rhamt Allah wabrakath" but june removed it

Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Hi Nari!
By the look of your subject ^_ ^ - you remind me of someone (I believe was Muslim also) on another forum.
Last fall, some time, there was a thread (on another forum) discussing dealing with feelings, yet also taking time to enjoy the moment... among other things.

Hi my friend/my brother this is a first forum that in which record for any way iam radhia*girl*from algeria i hope *GOOD FRIENDSHIP*

Old 07-09-2011, 06:10 AM

2,333 posts, read 2,508,858 times
Quote:
Hi Nari!

Feelings are much as emotions dealt for fictions about the world of one's own authorship. Do we have to know where they have come from for the purpose of freedom and being at power; such being at power which is not Freedom itself but the substitute of limiting one's knowledge for decisions THEY will not know anyway; or you could just not want them to know.

The moment is about buying or borrowing, but the difference one could not want them to know. I would have to be an egoist to justify the right (is that possibly somewhere in "the condemned of Altona").

Old 07-09-2011, 10:59 AM

2,379 posts, read 2,692,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nari
Hi my friend/my brother this is a first forum that in which record for any way iam radhia*girl*from algeria i hope *GOOD FRIENDSHIP*
Oh... Thanks for the clarification. I am also a girl, woman or sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Feelings are much as emotions dealt for fictions about the world of one's own authorship. Do we have to know where they have come from for the purpose of freedom and being at power; such being at power which is not Freedom itself but the substitute of limiting one's knowledge for decisions THEY will not know anyway; or you could just not want them to know.

The moment is about buying or borrowing, but the difference one could not want them to know. I would have to be an egoist to justify the right (is that possibly somewhere in "the condemned of Altona").
After rereading what you wrote, I realize truth in it. We do tend to create our own worlds, since we have selective awareness & fill in the details with our own subjective imaginings.
I'm not sure what you mean by "they" & "Altona."

Old 07-09-2011, 11:18 AM

154 posts, read 187,713 times
walaykum as'salam.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:

After rereading what you wrote, I realize truth in it. We do tend to create our own worlds, since we have selective awareness & fill in the details with our own subjective imaginings.
ok so nice to meet you sis RAMADAN is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON i ask ALLAh to reach it................

Old 07-11-2011, 02:24 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,508,858 times
Quote:

Unlimited freedom had nothing to do with the government when it came to Christian redemption. And when some people were defeated by the Christian bureaucracy (which surely is the most hypocritical) they found that the Freedom of their existence in It was like an infinite prison. Better walk out with your limiting wad in your pocket. I hear the working class likes to buy ordinary fast food with credit cards these days. And the proprietor disregards the profits for the threat of criminals on the outside street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or