U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-09-2011, 06:49 PM
 
439 posts, read 482,026 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

.....
....
..
.
How to stop the people from talking about you.
...
..
.


One of the things is do not do odd things that cause the people to talk about you.

Even if you were normal or very good or the best one in everything , are you going to avoid some people to talk about you?


see this story about prophet Moses peace be upon him.

moses was a modest person. He was never seen naked
his people used to take bath (together) naked and thus saw private parts of one another, but moses (peace be upon him) used to take bath alone (in privacy), and they said: By Allah, nothing prevents moses to take bath along with us; but scrotal hernia

also it was mentioned in some of the books of his people that Moses asked Allah to stop his people from talking bad things about him
and the answer came to him from Allah as it was mentioned (the source of this part of the story is not Quran or Hadith and I cannot confirm if it is true or not) .

the answer came to him from Allah
Allah said
I did not take this privilege to myself , I create them and they talk about me and I sustenance them and they swear me .

So if the people talked about their creator , never think that no one would not talk about you.


But what did some people say about Allah?

They said that he has a son .

but Allah does not have a son and does have a wife.
And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion

The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.
And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.

Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone. The Noble Quran.

****************************************
And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie. The Noble Quran.

*************************************
Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things. The Noble Quran.

 
Old 07-10-2011, 12:18 AM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,967,933 times
Reputation: 5074
I don't care whether or not people talk about me, unless people whose opinions are important to me are saying bad things about me. But of course I am aware that the subject was only a lead-in to some more proselytizing.
 
Old 07-10-2011, 12:41 AM
 
Location: Pawnee Nation
7,525 posts, read 14,899,898 times
Reputation: 7014
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
.....
....
..
.
How to stop the people from talking about you.
...
..
.
Why would I want to?
 
Old 07-10-2011, 12:47 AM
 
Location: Missouri, USA
4,342 posts, read 2,971,301 times
Reputation: 2026
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
.....
....
..
.
How to stop the people from talking about you.
...
..
.


One of the things is do not do odd things that cause the people to talk about you.

Even if you were normal or very good or the best one in everything , are you going to avoid some people to talk about you?


see this story about prophet Moses peace be upon him.

moses was a modest person. He was never seen naked
his people used to take bath (together) naked and thus saw private parts of one another, but moses (peace be upon him) used to take bath alone (in privacy), and they said: By Allah, nothing prevents moses to take bath along with us; but scrotal hernia

also it was mentioned in some of the books of his people that Moses asked Allah to stop his people from talking bad things about him
and the answer came to him from Allah as it was mentioned (the source of this part of the story is not Quran or Hadith and I cannot confirm if it is true or not) .

the answer came to him from Allah
Allah said
I did not take this privilege to myself , I create them and they talk about me and I sustenance them and they swear me .

So if the people talked about their creator , never think that no one would not talk about you.


But what did some people say about Allah?

They said that he has a son .

but Allah does not have a son and does have a wife.
And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.
Certainly you have made an abominable assertion

The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.
And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.

Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone. The Noble Quran.

****************************************
And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie. The Noble Quran.

*************************************
Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things. The Noble Quran.
So basically you're saying that it is understandible that it is sinful to make inaccurate statements about Allah in the same way that it is unkind to make up rumors about a given person based on guesses?
 
Old 07-10-2011, 03:13 AM
 
439 posts, read 482,026 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
.....
.
but Allah does not have a son and does have a wife.
my keyboard is slow

it could not catch the word not after does.

the line should be

but Allah does not have a son and does not have a wife.
 
Old 07-10-2011, 03:24 AM
 
439 posts, read 482,026 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I don't care whether or not people talk about me, unless people whose opinions are important to me are saying bad things about me. But of course I am aware that the subject was only a lead-in to some more proselytizing.
i hope that you use your intelligence to know that the Quran is from the one who created you.

.
 
Old 07-11-2011, 09:31 AM
 
439 posts, read 482,026 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
.....
....
and they said: By Allah, nothing prevents moses to take bath along with us; but scrotal hernia

Amongst the traditions narrated from Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the authority of Abu Huraira, the one is

that Banu Isra'il used to take a bath naked, and they looked at the private parts of one another.
moses (peace be upon him), however, took a bath alone (in privacy) ; and they said (tauntingly):
By Allah, nothing prohibits moses to take a bath along with us, but sacrotal hernia.

He (moses) once went for a bath and placed his clothes on a stone and the stone moved on with his clothes.

moses ran after it saying:
0 stone, my clothes,0 stone, my clothes,

and Banu Isra'il had the chance to see the private parts of moses, and said:

By Allah, moses does not suffer from any ailment.

The stone then stopped, till moses had been seen by them, and he then took hold of his clothes and struck the stone.

Abu Huraira said:

By Allah, there are the marks of six or seven strokes made by moses on the stone. (Book #003, Hadith #0669)
 
Old 07-12-2011, 03:28 PM
 
Location: Log home in the Appalachians
10,513 posts, read 10,326,960 times
Reputation: 6870
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
Amongst the traditions narrated from Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the authority of Abu Huraira, the one is

that Banu Isra'il used to take a bath naked, and they looked at the private parts of one another.
moses (peace be upon him), however, took a bath alone (in privacy) ; and they said (tauntingly):
By Allah, nothing prohibits moses to take a bath along with us, but sacrotal hernia.

He (moses) once went for a bath and placed his clothes on a stone and the stone moved on with his clothes.

moses ran after it saying:
0 stone, my clothes,0 stone, my clothes,

and Banu Isra'il had the chance to see the private parts of moses, and said:

By Allah, moses does not suffer from any ailment.

The stone then stopped, till moses had been seen by them, and he then took hold of his clothes and struck the stone.

Abu Huraira said:

By Allah, there are the marks of six or seven strokes made by moses on the stone. (Book #003, Hadith #0669)

And here they wanna say us Native Americans are crazy because we communicate with the animals and the plants. You people can't even go skinny dipping safely without the rocks walking off with your clothing....
 
Old 07-12-2011, 04:28 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,638 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
Amongst the traditions narrated from Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the authority of Abu Huraira, the one is

that Banu Isra'il used to take a bath naked, and they looked at the private parts of one another.
moses (peace be upon him), however, took a bath alone (in privacy) ; and they said (tauntingly):
By Allah, nothing prohibits moses to take a bath along with us, but sacrotal hernia.

He (moses) once went for a bath and placed his clothes on a stone and the stone moved on with his clothes.

moses ran after it saying:
0 stone, my clothes,0 stone, my clothes,

and Banu Isra'il had the chance to see the private parts of moses, and said:

By Allah, moses does not suffer from any ailment.

The stone then stopped, till moses had been seen by them, and he then took hold of his clothes and struck the stone.

Abu Huraira said:

By Allah, there are the marks of six or seven strokes made by moses on the stone. (Book #003, Hadith #0669)

Adding and/or changing charectures and stories in the Bible is a big no-no. THis Islammic story perverts God's, Moses's and rock's true identities. Lagitimate religions are destroyed by mythologies like this. THrow that Koran away! It has less credibility than the lowliest, sleaziest gossip magazines ever made!
 
Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 PM
 
439 posts, read 482,026 times
Reputation: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Adding and/or changing ....!


Ball Pean do you believe that Moses divided the sea into two parts ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top