Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 10:32 PM

29 posts, read 33,825 times

Advertisements

Frank question?!

Why is suicide a lot in the land of licentiousness and debauchery without Islamic?!

Why commit suicide in America each year more than twenty-five thousand people?!

Say like that in Britain, France, Sweden and the other ...!

To Mainthron ..!

Ajdo pain drink alcohol ..! Both wines, but in large

Pain Ajdo Isavro to the country ..! But both the country in large

Mnau or adultery ..?

Tricks or between them and the clubs and stadiums ..?

Both .. but they Macaa Flo .. Between pleasures are turning their eyes and their eyes .. .. and their private parts ..

So .. To Mamaanthron .. Why get bored of their lives ..?

Why leave the alcohol, adultery, night clubs, and choose to die .. why ..?!

The answer is clear and explicit the Almighty said (and introduce him is a life of hardship)

Dengue pursued by living in one go and coming .. And travel and residence .. eat and drink from it .. you .. sit with him and accompanies it in his sleep and awake .. spoil his life to death ..
The Show about God and grow .. God gave him lasting horror .. God said, (we will take in the hearts of those who disbelieve, fear) why ..! (Including have been involved in God come down unless the authority, and their abode is Hell, an evil resting place of evil-doers)

As those knowledgeable of the Lord .. it couples happy hearts to understand .. (good work from a male or female, whosoever believes in the good life and recompense them verily Makanwa know)

Will tell you a story and realistic .. and I hope Benefit ..

Say ..!

I went for treatment in Britain ..

To introducing a larger hospitals there .. Aadkhalh only to large, or the Minister ..

When he entered the doctor saw my appearance and said: You are a Muslim ..?

I said: Yes ..

He said there is a problem that still confuse me since I knew myself .. Can you hear me ..?!

I said to him: Yes ..

He said: I have a lot of money .. and a decent job .. And a certificate of high ..

I tried all the pleasures .. I drank liquor and miscellaneous .. .. Oaqat adultery and traveled

To too many countries, however, was still a lack of sufficient permanent .. I feel bored and pleasures of this ..

I introduced myself to several psychiatrists ..

I thought at times to Alantharaadh to find another life .. which is not boring ..

Not feel such a boring and narrow ..?!

I said to him: No

But I am happily ever after .. and will show you the solution to this problem ..?!

Answer me .. if you want to enjoy the eye .. what should she do?! Said to see a beautiful woman

Or a nice view ..

I said: If you want to enjoy the ear .. what should she do?! Said: Listen to the quiet Msaiqa

I said if you want to enjoy your nose .. what should she do?! Smell perfume .. or go to the park ..

I said, Well, if you want to enjoy the eye Why do not you listen to Almsiky ..?!

Fjb me and said, 'This can not be particularly fun with permission ..

I said if you want to enjoy your nose Why do not you look at the beautiful sight ..?!

Fjb me over and said: This can not be particularly fun for an eye and can not be

Has the nose .. I told him: Well, I arrived to Maaradh you ..

You feel this dissatisfaction and boredom in the eye ..? He said:

I told him your feelings in your nose in your ear .. mouth .. .. .. chastity?!

He said: No, but felt it in my heart ... my chest ..

I said that you feel in your heart .. narrow and the heart has its own fun .. can not

Enjoy with other .. and we have to know the thing that entertain the heart to hear you

Almsiky .. and .. your drinking of wine and harlotry, and your opinion .. I do not enjoy your heart, but enjoy these member ..!!!!

Fjb man said is true .. how enjoyable my ....??!?!?!?

I said to see that he does not .. god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

And worship in the hands of your Creator and Ckobutk .. and WebMaster to God .. so you live in

Comfort and contentment and happiness .. the man shook his head and said, Give me a book about

Islam and pray for me .. .. .. will be the safest

Old 07-21-2011, 12:15 AM

33,531 posts, read 37,136,097 times
English please...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,650,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human ego View Post
Frank question?!

Why is suicide a lot in the land of licentiousness and debauchery without Islamic?!

Why commit suicide in America each year more than twenty-five thousand people?!

Say like that in Britain, France, Sweden and the other ...!

To Mainthron ..!

Ajdo pain drink alcohol ..! Both wines, but in large

Pain Ajdo Isavro to the country ..! But both the country in large

Mnau or adultery ..?

Tricks or between them and the clubs and stadiums ..?

Both .. but they Macaa Flo .. Between pleasures are turning their eyes and their eyes .. .. and their private parts ..

So .. To Mamaanthron .. Why get bored of their lives ..?

Why leave the alcohol, adultery, night clubs, and choose to die .. why ..?!

The answer is clear and explicit the Almighty said (and introduce him is a life of hardship)

Dengue pursued by living in one go and coming .. And travel and residence .. eat and drink from it .. you .. sit with him and accompanies it in his sleep and awake .. spoil his life to death ..
The Show about God and grow .. God gave him lasting horror .. God said, (we will take in the hearts of those who disbelieve, fear) why ..! (Including have been involved in God come down unless the authority, and their abode is Hell, an evil resting place of evil-doers)

As those knowledgeable of the Lord .. it couples happy hearts to understand .. (good work from a male or female, whosoever believes in the good life and recompense them verily Makanwa know)

Will tell you a story and realistic .. and I hope Benefit ..

Say ..!

I went for treatment in Britain ..

To introducing a larger hospitals there .. Aadkhalh only to large, or the Minister ..

When he entered the doctor saw my appearance and said: You are a Muslim ..?

I said: Yes ..

He said there is a problem that still confuse me since I knew myself .. Can you hear me ..?!

I said to him: Yes ..

He said: I have a lot of money .. and a decent job .. And a certificate of high ..

I tried all the pleasures .. I drank liquor and miscellaneous .. .. Oaqat adultery and traveled

To too many countries, however, was still a lack of sufficient permanent .. I feel bored and pleasures of this ..

I introduced myself to several psychiatrists ..

I thought at times to Alantharaadh to find another life .. which is not boring ..

Not feel such a boring and narrow ..?!

I said to him: No

But I am happily ever after .. and will show you the solution to this problem ..?!

Answer me .. if you want to enjoy the eye .. what should she do?! Said to see a beautiful woman

Or a nice view ..

I said: If you want to enjoy the ear .. what should she do?! Said: Listen to the quiet Msaiqa

I said if you want to enjoy your nose .. what should she do?! Smell perfume .. or go to the park ..

I said, Well, if you want to enjoy the eye Why do not you listen to Almsiky ..?!

Fjb me and said, 'This can not be particularly fun with permission ..

I said if you want to enjoy your nose Why do not you look at the beautiful sight ..?!

Fjb me over and said: This can not be particularly fun for an eye and can not be

Has the nose .. I told him: Well, I arrived to Maaradh you ..

You feel this dissatisfaction and boredom in the eye ..? He said:

I told him your feelings in your nose in your ear .. mouth .. .. .. chastity?!

He said: No, but felt it in my heart ... my chest ..

I said that you feel in your heart .. narrow and the heart has its own fun .. can not

Enjoy with other .. and we have to know the thing that entertain the heart to hear you

Almsiky .. and .. your drinking of wine and harlotry, and your opinion .. I do not enjoy your heart, but enjoy these member ..!!!!

Fjb man said is true .. how enjoyable my ....??!?!?!?

I said to see that he does not .. god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

And worship in the hands of your Creator and Ckobutk .. and WebMaster to God .. so you live in

Comfort and contentment and happiness .. the man shook his head and said, Give me a book about

Islam and pray for me .. .. .. will be the safest
Could you please repeat all of that, and greatly expand upon it...so I can better understand it?

Old 07-21-2011, 01:37 AM

659 posts, read 1,101,915 times
As near as I can understand it:

Westerners feel empty because although we have freedom, we squander it in the pursuit of sensual pleasure and material things.

Some irrelevant Quranic copypasta

The OP witnessed (or whatever the muslim equivalent is) to his British doctor, who asked the OP for a book on Islam to keep him in his prayers.

The end.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:40 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,158 times
I detect the work of a Babelfish!

Old 07-22-2011, 11:48 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,273,833 times
Thread closed due to moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam