U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 04:41 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,428,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The words that hurt at that time and still cause pain.

You need to keep in mind 64 years ago it was a single State called Palestine. No matter what rights they may have, the Zionists will always be seen as European invaders. There are still people living there who lived in pre-Israel days and they lost their homes, businesses and Nation.

Why should they have accepted a 2 state solution? The message the Palestinians hear and understand the offer to be is: "We are moving into your land. Out of fairness we will give you part of it to live on."

It was not a state, it was a territory and it included Trans Jordan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 04:42 PM

616 posts, read 591,702 times
Nonsense peace I will not believe it anymore

Peace begins with return all stolen land from Palestine and Syria Otherwise, no peace

the State Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates

what about this?

This is a dream faded by Resistance and Praise to God

Old 09-12-2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Nonsense peace I will not believe it anymore

Peace begins with return all stolen land from Palestine and Syria Otherwise, no peace

the State Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates

what about this?

This is a dream faded by Resistance and Praise to God

Then I guess the Jordanians need to give back Jordan to the Palestinians.....

Israel is a fact on the ground and that won't change. At some point the never ending war needs to stop so people on both sides stop dieing but in order for that to happen Israel needs a peace partner and the Palestinians need to accept a 2 state solution.

Last edited by Jazzymom; 09-12-2011 at 05:39 PM..

Old 09-12-2011, 07:33 PM

4,609 posts, read 4,117,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
the Palestinians need to accept a 2 state solution.
I thought Israel was also opposed to a two-state solution. Isn't that why they are opposed to the upcoming U.N. vote on Palestinian statehood?

My guess is that many Palestinians think they can destroy Israel just like they threw my Crusader ancestors out of Palestine 800 years ago. Israel has to prove them wrong.

Old 09-12-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
I thought Israel was also opposed to a two-state solution. Isn't that why they are opposed to the upcoming U.N. vote on Palestinian statehood?

My guess is that many Palestinians think they can destroy Israel just like they threw my Crusader ancestors out of Palestine 800 years ago. Israel has to prove them wrong.

Israel is not opposed to a 2 state solution, it is opposed to a unilateral declaration of Palestine becoming a state.

Israel long ago over and over was willing to make concessions and what they got over and over was terror and rockets.

I don't think the Palestinians want peace, I think a state of Palestine will not bring peace.

I wish it were different.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:01 PM

591 posts, read 561,328 times
Why doesn't Israel speak out against the Koran's teachings about how Jews are to burn in Hell, and how' in the Koran Muhammad committed genocide, murder, and rape against the Jews, and are referred to as dogs and pigs that can't be trusted and mustn't be friends with?

Old 09-12-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Why doesn't Israel speak out against the Koran's teachings about how Jews are to burn in Hell, and how' in the Koran Muhammad committed genocide, murder, and rape against the Jews, and are referred to as dogs and pigs that can't be trusted and mustn't be friends with?

And what good do you think would come out of that. What you express is utter hatred of Muslims and Islam, islamophobia.

What Muslims, Christians and Jews need to do is to grow in understanding of the other not get mired in the hate.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
And what good do you think would come out of that. What you express is utter hatred of Muslims and Islam, islamophobia.

What Muslims, Christians and Jews need to do is to grow in understanding of the other not get mired in the hate.

I am not expressing hatred towards anybody. You want hate, read the Koran. The Koran teaches that Jews are not to be trusted, and they are all going to burn in Hell. Muhammad refers to all Jews as dogs and pigs. In the Koran, Muhammad committed genocide, and slavery of Jews. He teaches that it's ok to lie to Jews and even feign friendship to benifit Islam. My question is, why doesn't Israel point this out to the world and fight with words against the horrible oppressive, antisemitic views of the Koran? It seems that Israel is fine with everything in the Koran, when it is just as bad, if not worse than the teachings of Hitler. You think they should sit back and try to "understand" all the hate spewing of Muhammad? It is because of the Koran that all these attacks against Israel is happening. Why not challenge the Koran?

Old 09-12-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
I am not expressing hatred towards anybody. The Koran teaches that Jews are not to be trusted, and they are all going to burn in Hell. Muhammad refers to all Jews as dogs and pigs. In the Koran, Muhammad committed genocide, and slavery of Jews. He teaches that it's ok to lie to Jews and even feign friendship to benifit Islam. My question is, why doesn't Israel point this out to the world and fight with words against the horrible oppressive, antisemitic views of the Koran? It seems that Israel is fine with everything in the Koran, when it is just as bad, if not worse than the teachings of Hitler. You think they should sit back and try to "understand" all the hate spewing of Muhammad? It is because of the Koran that all these attacks against Israel is happening. Why not challenge the Koran?

When it comes to Muslims and Islam your posts are nothing but vitriol and hatred.

What I understand is that Jews have been killed because others hated them simply because they were Jews. Anti semitism and Islamophobia aren't much different.

They both are fueled by hate.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
When it comes to Muslims and Islam your posts are nothing but vitriol and hatred.

What I understand is that Jews have been killed because others hated them simply because they were Jews. Anti semitism and Islamophobia aren't much different.

They both are fueled by hate.

You are wrong. I mostly speak the truth about Muhammad and Islam, and the truth about God's compassion for mankind. The Koran spews hatred for all non-believers, especially the Jews. Muhammad commited genocide against the Jews and enslavened the wmen and children for sex slaves. It's all in the Koran. It teaches that no Muslim should make friends with Jews and Christians. It teaches that all Christians, Jews and all "non-believers" were created by Allah, and purposefully made evil by Allah so that they will all fill up Hell in the pklace of all Islammists. It is Muhammad and his false religion that is hateful. I merely speak up about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam