U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:53 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,272,269 times
Reputation: 7407

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
When it comes to Muslims and Islam your posts are nothing but vitriol and hatred.

What I understand is that Jews have been killed because others hated them simply because they were Jews. Anti semitism and Islamophobia aren't much different.

They both are fueled by hate.
How on Earth did this Happen. I agree with this post by Jazzymom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:00 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,638 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
When it comes to Muslims and Islam your posts are nothing but vitriol and hatred.

What I understand is that Jews have been killed because others hated them simply because they were Jews. Anti semitism and Islamophobia aren't much different.

They both are fueled by hate.

The constant attacks on Israel is happening because of what the Koran is teaching and inspiring the Jihadists to do. You want to stop the violence in the middle east? go after the false, hate-spewing, violence teaching doctrine they are blindly following. That's all I'm saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:04 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,874 posts, read 31,747,081 times
Reputation: 12622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
You are wrong. I mostly speak the truth about Muhammad and Islam, and the truth about God's compassion for mankind. The Koran spews hatred for all non-believers, especially the Jews. Muhammad commited genocide against the Jews and enslavened the wmen and children for sex slaves. It's all in the Koran. It teaches that no Muslim should make friends with Jews and Christians. It teaches that all Christians, Jews and all "non-believers" were created by Allah, and purposefully made evil by Allah so that they will all fill up Hell in the pklace of all Islammists. It is Muhammad and his false religion that is hateful. I merely speak up about it.
Have you ever actually read the bible? It contains every atrocity known to man, and there is no shortage of hatred in it for those of different beliefs. Probably more in that book than what is in the Qu'ran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,423,649 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
The constant attacks on Israel is happening because of what the Koran is teaching and inspiring the Jihadists to do. You want to stop the violence in the middle east? go after the false, hate-spewing, violence teaching doctrine they are blindly following. That's all I'm saying.

The constant attacks are because there are folks who don't want Israel to exist.
Israel is a tiny state surrounded by Muslim countries and you think it will help the violence if Israel starts to attack Islam, Muslims and Muhammad?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, or jihadists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:09 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,638 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Have you ever actually read the bible? It contains every atrocity known to man, and there is no shortage of hatred in it for those of different beliefs. Probably more in that book than what is in the Qu'ran.

The violence in the OT is stated as a lesson in History. There is no call to arms against anyone living in the present day. In the OT, what God hates is what is evil and a threat. In the Koran, what God hates is all Christians and Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:13 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,638 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
The constant attacks are because there are folks who don't want Israel to exist.
Israel is a tiny state surrounded by Muslim countries and you think it will help the violence if Israel starts to attack Islam, Muslims and Muhammad?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, or jihadists.

Israel is surrounded by Islammists that are being taught to hate all Jews.

The Muslims who are not Jihadists and terrorists are not considered as good Muslims, according to the teachings of Islam. Muslims that don't stand up and fight against the infidel(Jews, Christians) are going to burn in Hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,423,649 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Israel is surrounded by Islammists that are being taught to hate all Jews.

The Muslims who are not Jihadists and terrorists are not considered good Muslims, according to the teachings of Islam. Muslims that don't stand up and fight against the infidel(Jews, Christians) are going to burn in Hell.

And I would say that you must be just like them because all I have heard you spew is bigotry, and hatred and clearly you have an agenda.

Are there Muslims who hate Jews? Yes. We are used to folks not liking us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:25 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,874 posts, read 31,747,081 times
Reputation: 12622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
The violence in the OT is stated as a lesson in History. There is no call to arms against anyone living in the present day. In the OT, what God hates is what is evil and a threat. In the Koran, what God hates is all Christians and Jews.
Yup, I guess all those babies that god had killed were a big threat, huh?

God's promise to non believers..

Ezekiel 6

6:4 And your altars shall be desolate, and your images shall be broken: and I will cast down your slain men before your idols.

6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of Israel before their idols; and I will scatter your bones round about your altars.

6:7 And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

6:12 He that is far off shall die of the pestilence; and he that is near shall fall by the sword; and he that remaineth and is besieged shall die by the famine: thus will I accomplish my fury upon them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
 
591 posts, read 560,638 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
And I would say that you must be just like them because all I have heard you spew is bigotry, and hatred and clearly you have an agenda.

Are there Muslims who hate Jews? Yes. We are used to folks not liking us.

They are not liking you because the Koran is lying to them about you. It is telling them that you are scum that can't be trusted, The books of Islam illustrates Muhammad killing 1000's of Jews, and enslaving the women and children. I haven't been spewing hatred towards anybody. My only agenda is to expose Muhammad and his teachings for what they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:31 PM
 
Location: OKC
5,426 posts, read 5,726,296 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
They are not liking you because the Koran is lying to them about you. It is telling them that you are scum that can't be trusted, The books of Islam illustrates Muhammad killing 1000's of Jews, and enslaving the women and children. I haven't been spewing hatred towards anybody. My only agenda is to expose Muhammad and his teachings for what they are.
You think your religion is different because you think your God is right... but that's exactly what they think, so it's pretty much the same thing.

It's hard for you to see yourself in context, but you are exactly like they are, only you happened to be born into a Christian family in a Christian neighborhood. Had you been born in a Muslim family in a Muslim neighborhood you would be a Muslim saying exactly the opposite of what you are saying now.

You didn't choose to be a Christian, you choose to be religious. Christianity was your only real option, given the time and place of your life. Your religion is a coincidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top