U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-16-2011, 08:43 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,433,256 times
Reputation: 807

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Something tells me that A) he isn't going to like that assertion. And B) for every item you present that contradicts his agenda, he's going to get proportionately angrier. He won't call you--or me--the names he wants to here, because that would get his thread shut down. But you know as well as I do that he's saying them out loud, on his side of the computer screen. And he's probably got a whole chorus singing right along.

Oye.......

yes Fred I need to move on.....lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-16-2011, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Northern Va. from N.J.
4,390 posts, read 4,226,976 times
Reputation: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Something tells me that A) he isn't going to like that assertion. And B) for every item you present that contradicts his agenda, he's going to get proportionately angrier. He won't call you--or me--the names he wants to here, because that would get his thread shut down. But you know as well as I do that he's saying them out loud, on his side of the computer screen. And he's probably got a whole chorus singing right along.
Fred nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, only personal attacks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Northern Va. from N.J.
4,390 posts, read 4,226,976 times
Reputation: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
.

I would also add that there are Palestinians living in Israel as full citizens,.


But you have an agenda it is clear.
No just pointing out that your statement above was not true; plain and simple.
But if you call wanting the truth to be known an agenda, well then I guess you could say I have an agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2011, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,381 posts, read 24,181,153 times
Reputation: 8875
Quote:
Israel's flag and other national symbols are Jewish religious symbols, not neutral or national ones that represent all the citizens of the state. Government resources, meanwhile, are disproportionately directed to Jews and not to Arabs
Its a Jewish country. Period. Arabs that live by and follow Israeli laws have very little discrimination. Very few have ever been forced to leave Israel.

Can the same same be said about Jews in Arab contries. Ted why don't you tell us why nearly a million Jews left Arab countries where they lived for 1000's of years? What happened to their rights?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2011, 07:59 AM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,433,256 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Its a Jewish country. Period. Arabs that live by and follow Israeli laws have very little discrimination. Very few have ever been forced to leave Israel.

Can the same same be said about Jews in Arab contries. Ted why don't you tell us why nearly a million Jews left Arab countries where they lived for 1000's of years? What happened to their rights?
Not to mention the folks living in Muslim majority countries.... The rights of minorities are not always protected, heck in some of them you would be hard pressed to find a church or a synagogue and you can be arrested for openly practicing your religion.

But then I suppose that doesn't matter because it is being done by Muslims, not Jews.

I was listening to Al Jazeera English the other evening and a Jordanian was speaking about the fact that the majority in Jordan are Palestinian and the minority in power are bedouin and they keep the king in power. Now where are all the Palestinians here? I would think they would be in an uproar to get the country of Jordan back since they are the majority population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2011, 10:44 AM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,381 posts, read 24,181,153 times
Reputation: 8875
Quote:
I would think they would be in an uproar to get the country of Jordan back since they are the majority population.
Black September
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,577,118 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Fred nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, only personal attacks?
Personal attacks? Hardly; outrage at your thinly disguised bigotry is more like it. Just like I said; you can't come out and say what's really on your mind, because it would get your thread shut down. Of course you'd have been better off to keep your bias to yourself...but that just wasn't possible, was it? You came to the wrong place, anyway. This isn't a thread about religion. It's about politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top