U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-11-2011, 01:36 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
What do you think the Israelis are doing, they are just doing it more slowly and somewhat discretely using propaganda to cover their war crimes that would make Goebbels blush.
I think since Israel came into being and it was voted by the UN which is about to vote on statehood for Palestine just in case you want to say it was wrong.

But in 1948 the partition voted on was for 2 states for Jews and Palestinians. Palestine and Israel. The Palestinians said no and went to war and all the neighboring Arab states went to war with Israel and lost.

So for the next 63 years there have been wars and terrorism against the Jewish state so I suppose this is what happens.

Israel has been at war for 63 years and the Palestinians, Hamas, PLO have carried out terrorist attacks, sent rockets into civilian areas relentlessly.

Any country that is attacked has a right to self defense.

I believe if the Palestinians had accepted statehood 63 years ago there would be 2 states living side by side in peace and prosperity.

I also believe there have been wrongs on BOTH sides but if you think it even comes close to what the nazis did then this discussion is over because there can be no comparison to that genocide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 PM
 
4,083 posts, read 4,424,051 times
Reputation: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
First off there is a major difference between rockets and missles so don't say rockets/missles are being shot into Israel towns, it is only very inaccurate rockets that have been shot into Israel, most fall harmlessly in the dessert.
On the other hand Israel is firing very deadly and accurate missles aim at the civilian Palestinian population.
The United Nations has condemed Israel for such unmeasured responses.

From the UN report
“The mission concluded that actions amounting to war crimes and possibly, in some respects, crimes against humanity, were committed by the Israel Defense Force (IDF).”

If the folks in Gaza don't want to have Israel responding to their rockets attacks then maybe they should stop. They know that Israel will respond and Israel should do what it can to protect its civilians. It is their right to defend their citizens.

If my country was attacked by Mexico or Canada you can bet we would respond.

If you don't want to get burned don't stick you hand in the fire. If you don't want your citizens to be in the line of fire don't attack another country.

That is the reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
That is the reality.
To you and I; evidently, not everyone else subscribes to reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
 
9,524 posts, read 4,865,520 times
Reputation: 3870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
What do you think the Israelis are doing, they are just doing it more slowly and somewhat discretely using propaganda to cover their war crimes that would make Goebbels blush.
You're not serious, are you. The nazis murdered 10x more Gypsies than Arabs who've died in wars against Israel. Arabs/Muslims have killed many more of each other than Israeli's have killed. Their wars, sectarian genocide, starving each other, if there weren't so many of 'em, they'd be close to all dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 08:25 AM
 
Location: Northern Va. from N.J.
4,390 posts, read 4,218,629 times
Reputation: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're not serious, are you. The nazis murdered 10x more Gypsies than Arabs who've died in wars against Israel. Arabs/Muslims have killed many more of each other than Israeli's have killed. Their wars, sectarian genocide, starving each other, if there weren't so many of 'em, they'd be close to all dead.
You see, you prove my point about people like yourself, I had already answered that question but you totally ignored it like so many of you ignore the TRUTH of what is going on; time for you people to have a wake up call like myself and others have had that used to see and think like you.

"for I was blind, but now I see"

Last edited by ted08721; 09-12-2011 at 08:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 09:10 AM
 
9,524 posts, read 4,865,520 times
Reputation: 3870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
You see, you prove my point about people like yourself, I had already answered that question but you totally ignored it like so many of you ignore the TRUTH of what is going on; time for you people to have a wake up call like myself and others have had that used to see and think like you.

"for I was blind, but now I see"
I try to read all posts in this thread, but with so many every day I must miss some. If it's not too much trouble could you help me see the TRUTH by giving the post number[s] that address the question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Northern Va. from N.J.
4,390 posts, read 4,218,629 times
Reputation: 2662
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I try to read all posts in this thread, but with so many every day I must miss some. If it's not too much trouble could you help me see the TRUTH by giving the post number[s] that address the question.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom
You said:

The Israelis are acting more like Nazis than anyone else, they learned well.

What the nazis did was kill, starve, and carry out mass genocide. The worst in history.

So you would be incorrect in your assertion that the Israelis are acting more like nazis then anyone else.

My reply:
What do you think the Israelis are doing, they are just doing it more slowly and somewhat discretely using propaganda to cover their war crimes that would make Goebbels blush.

And I must also add the medical needs of the Palestinians are not being met, while they might not be starving to death(skin/bones) like in the pictures we are acustom to seeing of those in the Nazi concentration camps, medical teams from various human rights organizations who have been allowed to examine the Palestinians have found that they suffer from malnutrition which can lead to disease and other medical ailments that ultimately end in death.
Also their sanitary systems are completely broken down with raw serage flowing into the waterways and the Israelis do not allow them to be rebuilt.
Schools and businesses are not allowed to be rebuilt and where ther still are schools the children are denied passage to get to them.
You google any human rights report from the United Nations or any other human rights group and you will see a very bleak picture, that is no lie.




[+] Rate this post positively
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 10:49 AM
 
Location: Northern Va. from N.J.
4,390 posts, read 4,218,629 times
Reputation: 2662
That was post 75 also in post 65 I said:
No you are the one that is incorrect I never said that the Israelis have killed more people than the Nazis.
I said they are acting more like Nazis than anyone else, that they learned well.
Can you think of any other civilized country that claims to take a moral high ground and also claims to act as a free democratic society that partakes in more killing, destruction and false imprisonment in the world today than Israel does, besides the United States that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I think since Israel came into being and it was voted by the UN which is about to vote on statehood for Palestine just in case you want to say it was wrong.

But in 1948 the partition voted on was for 2 states for Jews and Palestinians. Palestine and Israel. The Palestinians said no and went to war and all the neighboring Arab states went to war with Israel and lost.

So for the next 63 years there have been wars and terrorism against the Jewish state so I suppose this is what happens.

Israel has been at war for 63 years and the Palestinians, Hamas, PLO have carried out terrorist attacks, sent rockets into civilian areas relentlessly.

Any country that is attacked has a right to self defense.

I believe if the Palestinians had accepted statehood 63 years ago there would be 2 states living side by side in peace and prosperity.

I also believe there have been wrongs on BOTH sides but if you think it even comes close to what the nazis did then this discussion is over because there can be no comparison to that genocide.
The words that hurt at that time and still cause pain.

Quote:
I believe if the Palestinians had accepted statehood 63 years ago there would be 2 states living side by side in peace and prosperity.
You need to keep in mind 64 years ago it was a single State called Palestine. No matter what rights they may have, the Zionists will always be seen as European invaders. There are still people living there who lived in pre-Israel days and they lost their homes, businesses and Nation.

Why should they have accepted a 2 state solution? The message the Palestinians hear and understand the offer to be is: "We are moving into your land. Out of fairness we will give you part of it to live on."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-12-2011, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Saudi Arabia
616 posts, read 591,047 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
What they are doing is breaking a peace treaty and that will have ramifications to Egypt.

Israel gave back the Sinai in return for peace. If Egypt breaks the peace they may end up in a war they will lose and that may mean they lose the Sinai again.

I doubt that is what they understand.

What if Americans ransacked the Egyptian embassy because they became angry at the Muslim terrorists that attack the west? There are Americans who would like to see every Muslim in this country kicked out and to stop any further immigration from Muslim countries. There are Americans would would like to see all mosques torn down and no more built.

The Egyptians who ransacked the embassy were nothing more then a mob.





Peace is trick and a lie I do not see

Where is it ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top