Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:29 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-writer-guy View Post
Here is an idea for gaza, if you dont want a fake "massacre" then how about STOP attacking Israel????
That's much too simple. You'll never get anywhere with a concept like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 AM

617 posts, read 696,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post

No new but someday they will crying ,I mean Israel

Old 09-05-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
No thank you...You do know that Palestinians have been lobbing rockets at Israel for the past few days, don't you?...If they really wanted peace they would stop the aggression.

Very ridiculous, peace's propaganda

Who told you that peace will be under the occupation ? Does not meet the peace and occupation under one roof

No peace with the Zionists occupiers OK?

If Israel wants peace must withdraw from Palestinian territories and the (Golan) in Syria otherwise, no peace at all

Israel when it sees that God gave her the land from the Nile to the Euphrates that means that That the war will continue

Old 09-05-2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Sometimes I feel Hamas is anti-Islam. The activities attributed to them has always resulted in a greater loss of Palestinian lives than any other people.

If some how using aged Katyusha and homemade rockets they managed to hit a filled Synagogue, I dread to even think of the retaliation that would result against them.

It has been a long time since I was anywhere near Israel and I can not explain the actions of Hamas or Israel. But I do have deep concern for all innocent lives be they Palestinian Innocents of Israeli Innocents. I also understand how each factor sees the other as the aggressor and them selves as defenders.

Life in Gaza must be very similar to life on the reservations here in the USA. There is much frustration in knowing your people were removed from their home to Anus Mundi and under the thumb of the surrounding neighbors who now occupy your parents and granparents land. Perhaps there is a certain amount of desire to die fighting rather than live as captives.

The solution is to invent a way to reverse time go back to pre 1947 and start all over without the errors of the past. But since that option is not available, the best choice may to be for all outside forces and influence withdraw from the region and let them solve the problems without any outside support or intervention.

Quote:

Sometimes I feel Hamas is anti-Islam. The activities attributed to them has always resulted in a greater loss of Palestinian lives than any other people.

is Hamas anti-Islam!!!! I think you do not know them very well, that their religion is very strong.

Israel will never withdraw Of the 1947 territory, So how comes the peace and when the Palestinians get their state? and Netanyahu required Palestinian state to be demilitarized

Israel wants to keep Gaza under siege Forever, then As long as Israel continues to occupy, it means that the missiles will not stop, Peace will not come,it will not go back the Al-Aqsa Mosque for Muslims except by Jihad

Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-writer-guy View Post
Arabs have 22 states, and Jordan is your palestine. I would love to see muslims from the USA demand an end to hamas and terrorism. Lets see if that ever happens.

Self-defense is not terrorism, but terrorism is the occupation That Israel is doing, so, Do not ask me to be peaceful while you're occupies my land

Do not talk even you are living in the Middle East , Because the picture is close of you

Old 09-05-2011, 10:57 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
is Hamas anti-Islam!!!! I think you do not know them very well, that their religion is very strong.

Israel will never withdraw Of the 1947 territory, So how comes the peace and when the Palestinians get their state? and Netanyahu required Palestinian state to be demilitarized

Israel wants to keep Gaza under siege Forever, then As long as Israel continues to occupy, it means that the missiles will not stop, Peace will not come,it will not go back the Al-Aqsa Mosque for Muslims except by Jihad
I know Hamas is not anti-Islam and strong in eeman, but it is frustrating hearing about the lose of innocent Muslims. The missiles always seem to result in a much larger lose of Palestinian lives. Jihad must be fought with effective weapons, the archaic katyusha and home made missiles are not working. Perhaps a more more peaceful form of Jihad would be more effective. A work strike for instance. Gaza does provide a lot of labor for Israel, perhaps if they could refuse to go to work until after Gaza is freed, it would bring about better results than the missiles have.

The Katyushas were never designed to be fired as a single missle. They were designed to cause confusion with minimal damage, they are very inaccurate and of small explosive capability. They were designed to be fired in fast barrages of hundreds or even thousands being fired in less than a minute to totally confuse approaching troops. As a single attack weapon they are useless. Very few of them have ever caused any serious damage.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I know Hamas is not anti-Islam and strong in eeman, but it is frustrating hearing about the lose of innocent Muslims. The missiles always seem to result in a much larger lose of Palestinian lives. Jihad must be fought with effective weapons, the archaic katyusha and home made missiles are not working. Perhaps a more more peaceful form of Jihad would be more effective. A work strike for instance. Gaza does provide a lot of labor for Israel, perhaps if they could refuse to go to work until after Gaza is freed, it would bring about better results than the missiles have.

The Katyushas were never designed to be fired as a single missle. They were designed to cause confusion with minimal damage, they are very inaccurate and of small explosive capability. They were designed to be fired in fast barrages of hundreds or even thousands being fired in less than a minute to totally confuse approaching troops. As a single attack weapon they are useless. Very few of them have ever caused any serious damage.

You're right. I know Weapons are useless, Rockets fired on Israel during Ramadan were as response to Israel's crimes, they were response to raids "Israeli" on the Gaza Strip killed seven martyrs Last was a child, as well as wounding 17 others. http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...19/132265.html

I know that the Western media does not give the West, Muslims and non Muslims, the whole picture, How Israel's raids on the people of Gaza then calls to the peace and ask why the launch of missiles on it

Peace is lie and propaganda no more otherwise, why the occupation, murder are still ongoing

Old 09-05-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
You're right. I know Weapons are useless, Rockets fired on Israel during Ramadan were as response to Israel's crimes, they were response to raids "Israeli" on the Gaza Strip killed seven martyrs Last was a child, as well as wounding 17 others. http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...19/132265.html

I know that the Western media does not give the West, Muslims and non Muslims, the whole picture, How Israel's raids on the people of Gaza then calls to the peace and ask why the launch of missiles on it

Peace is lie and propaganda no more otherwise, why the occupation, murder are still ongoing
I have a little knowledge of the hardships in Gaza and it is a prison camp not a home. I used to belong to a group in Austin Texas that was providing aid such as School supplies, medicine and food to Gaza. We faced many frustrations, especially with the Israelis not allowing the supplies in even after they were inspected by both American and Israeli customs. It is also virtually impossible for an American Muslim to get a Visa to enter Gaza, We could not give any personal aid such as volunteer doctors and teachers.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
I have a little knowledge of the hardships in Gaza and it is a prison camp not a home. I used to belong to a group in Austin Texas that was providing aid such as School supplies, medicine and food to Gaza. We faced many frustrations, especially with the Israelis not allowing the supplies in even after they were inspected by both American and Israeli customs. It is also virtually impossible for an American Muslim to get a Visa to enter Gaza, We could not give any personal aid such as volunteer doctors and teachers.

my brother, I would to say you that the people of Gaza do not need to food, I know many girls from Gaza, I meet them on facebook, They are in good situation, But lose their freedom and Independence ,yes there is poverty in Gaza, but is like any Arab country and launched one of the Arab channels campaign donations to them and was Arab-Muslim's interaction Great by Money and medicine

Quote:
It is also virtually impossible for an American Muslim to get a Visa to enter Gaza,

On the contrary you can get Visa and enterd Gaza any Muslim could enter Gaza, whether Arab or Western, If you ask why Israel is doing this ? Not for love us, but for Muslims accept the occupation as it is, I mean they are allow to visit the Aqsa Mosque and to enter Gaza as Justification for the occupation, Arabs refuse to go there because we are see it as normalization with Israel and Go there means that we are accept the occupation

I do not know if you understood my Expression well, in summary, the dignity and freedom that is sought at the Palestinian people

Last edited by weaam; 09-05-2011 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Modify the error

Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
my brother, I would to say you that the people of Gaza do not need to food, I know many girls from Gaza, I meet them on facebook, They are in good situation, But lose their freedom and Independence ,yes there is poverty in Gaza, but is like any Arab country and launched one of the Arab channels campaign donations to them and was Arab-Muslim's interaction Great by Money and medicine

On the contrary you can get Visa and enterd Gaza any Muslim could enter Gaza, whether Arab or Western, If you ask why Israel is doing this ? Not for love us, but for Muslims accept the occupation as it is, I mean they are allow to visit the Aqsa Mosque and to enter Gaza as Justification for the occupation, Arabs refuse to go there because we are see it as normalization with Israel and Go there means that we are accept the occupation

I do not know if you understood my Expression well, in summary, the dignity and freedom that is sought at the Palestinian people
Four or 5 years ago several of us from austin were denied Visas to Israel and were told that the only way we could get into Gaza was through Israel. Maybe it was just us, they might not like Texans.

In Tyler Texas at the Masjid I used to go to before I moved to Austin, almost everybody was from Palestine. The desire for dignity and freedom was very much felt.

But here in the USA it is impossible to fully understand what is happening in Gaza. We can only hear part of the Truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam