Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 05:25 AM

28 posts, read 31,053 times

Advertisements

Today (tenth of Muharam), Hosain the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died a martyr and joined to his love.
Do you know what he had done so that his name is alive until now (after 14 centuries)? So that loving tears drip from his lover’s eyes when they hear his name?
Do you know how Karbala(in Iraq) is now? If you can watch his holly shrine in Karbala at the moment you will understand what I am saying. And you will see that Karbala is really crowded now. As though people miss their dearest at this time.

Do you know who he was that there is a large amount of population of his lovers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2011, 06:07 AM

If something is beyond material world, it can be everlasting because material is mortal. Hosain was not dependent on earth so his name is everlasting. He also didn’t want other human to be mortal because he loved them so he enounced :”Is there any helper who help me? He said this when he was in his salvation ship and inviting others toward the ship!!!

After his death when people saw his hurt shoulder they found his privacy carrying of food for orphans...!
He learned this from his father Ali, the best friend of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).Ali, that man who was the companion of dark nights. When all people were asleep, he secretly was carrying and gifting food to hungry children of the city. And no one knew who the father of hungry and poor children had been until…he dead a martyr …when children didn’t received food anymore.

Hosain wanted honesty and perfection for mankind even if he give his life. Hosain is the best model of sacrifice for the whole world. he is both Abraham and Ismael.because he sacrificed himself and his children…!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:49 AM

Have you heard a war be a scene of love? Hosain and his companions had a surprising love affair with each other in the war.
(Wait...! don't say Islam is a religion of war. it has a philosophy for its jihad command. Hosain apposed them when the nasty spider of evil was spinning webs and catching prey .its prey was the soul and reason of human. Yazid wanted to have Muslims under his power even if he kills them and their children. He as unreasonable caliph clearly misused financial assets of Muslims and didn’t care anything except his own benefits. He ordered to kill anyone who hasn't acknowledged him. Hosain as the grandson of Prophet Muhammad was the person who didn’t accept him. "The honorable death is better than the shameful life." he said this when he didn’t have another honorable way anymore.
When some people are in a boat, if some one wants to hole the boat in his own place, others can not be quiet and indifferent because they are in danger too. this is the example of prophet muhammad to say why Islam necessitated "ordering to righteousness and preventing badness" for Muslims in society. And Hosain a great advocator of human and humanity couldn’t be indifferent and acknowledge a person to destroy humanity. So how could this lover (of humanity) be violent and fight to gain power? How could a person who used to carry foods for orphans be violent? And how could his grandfather Muhammad bring a violent religion while all people knew him as kindest and the most merciful person?)

Old 12-15-2011, 07:11 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,042,529 times
Interesting.
Did Hosain gyre and gimble in the wabe?
(I have often wondered/wandered)
It's said that he stood in uffish though by the tumtum tree
(a rare tree nowadays)
His martyr's death was from a vorpal blade that went snicker-snack
(frabjous day)
If only the JubJub Bird had been there to help
(frequently not there when needed, but often crying out)
The Oprhans he saved praised him by calling him frumious
(no friend of the Bandersnatch was he! NO!)
Hosain would never engage in Snicker-Snacking manxome foes
(He was, like Abraham, of peace and vorpal blades)
One, Two! One, Two! And through and through,
So he fell, with eyes of flame, and his murderer went galumphing back.
(To this day is this why we praise him?)

End - Wishing you were here, my beamish boy.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:16 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,547,305 times
I thought it was an Asian marinade. (couldn't resist)

Old 12-15-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4answers12 View Post
I thought it was an Asian marinade. (couldn't resist)
Ha ha!

Im not sure wht it is, either. I have my own theory, first suggested by Lewis Caroll.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:54 PM

There is no need to say Hosain was a great man. If I only tell his actions (from trustworthy historical books), It is enough for you to understand who he was and judge about him yourself.

…Yes there was a love in the scene of war. In none of the wars in history, have seen the commander hurried toward each of his dying soldiers. Hosain was the leader who kept hurrying toward his soldiers at the time of their falling down and hugging them and cleaning their face from dust and blood and seeing his loyal companions for the last time.then his companions who had waited for this moment, died calmly in their dear master’s embrace. He didn’t let his enemies disrespect to any of his soldiers even if he was disrespected by them (enemies)

This is why his companions keep joking and were happy the night before their martyrdom:
"Why do you laugh Borair?" asked Abdorahman.
-"…because I am happy of joining to martyrdom…"
This is a part of the conversation between two companions of Hosain when they wanted to wash themselves for tomorrow's war.)

This is why his companions didn’t leave him, however he had let them leave:
"…Now is the dark night, use it as a camel. Each of you can take one of my children and leave in the darkness of night…"
Hosain said and took the candle away to dark everything so that the soldiers have no shame to leave. But his loyal companions stayed however they knew tomorrow they would die definitely. Because the war was unequal. They were about seventy, but their enemies were thousands of people.

"Can we leave you while there are a lot of people against you? No, I wont do it .I don’t want the life after you…"one said.

"No! We won't leave you so that God see that we perform the will of his prophet about you. And if I know that I will die and I will revive and then I will be burned and I know this will repeat seventy times, I won't leave you!…"another said.

Old 12-22-2011, 10:02 PM

10,949 posts, read 1,307,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faez View Post
Today (tenth of Muharam), Hosain the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) died a martyr and joined to his love.
Do you know what he had done so that his name is alive until now (after 14 centuries)? So that loving tears drip from his lover’s eyes when they hear his name?
Do you know how Karbala(in Iraq) is now? If you can watch his holly shrine in Karbala at the moment you will understand what I am saying. And you will see that Karbala is really crowded now. As though people miss their dearest at this time.

Do you know who he was that there is a large amount of population of his lovers?

So he is the son of Fatima the daughter of Prophet Muhammad?

Old 12-24-2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
So he is the son of Fatima the daughter of Prophet Muhammad?
Yes,he is!

Last edited by faez; 12-24-2011 at 04:26 AM..

Old 12-24-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faez View Post
Yes,he is!
And NOT the Jabberwocky? Dang it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam