U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM

70 posts, read 76,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Weather Muhammad was mad at the Christians and Jews for a good reason or not, it appears to me he told myths about the Biblical charectures because he hated all things religious. That, in no way makes his perverted versions of these charectures more likely to be more real than their counterparts. He's just an angry dude that doesn't care about the truth. His motives are driven from a complete lack of faith and compassion for anyone. Power, love of the world, sex, money...etc..
you said by your self he appears to you only because you do not want to know his true story
ALLAH GTH create all the things in this earth and heavens for the human that for two things to worship him and do good deeds and he will reward us by paradise
what do you think ALLAH create you to create religions for people all the other religions invited the people to worship man or stone or cow or wood or rain or fire or waiter or the desire of people any thing from Creatures WHAT the people make god like watcher not more is that the goal of ALLAH when he create every things to do what you like Muhammad not mad at the Christians the Christians mad by them selves my imam asked one of Priests why you Not married he answered we are Impeccably from married but they belong the married to god Have you ever asked yourself why the disasters in Cristian ,japan and china ALLAH SAID [ Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ].] I ADVICE you to read the story of prophet because your talking about money ,sex or any thing wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 05:06 PM

591 posts, read 560,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo;20768976[B
]you said by your self he appears to you only because you do not want to know his true story[/b]
ALLAH GTH create all the things in this earth and heavens for the human that for two things to worship him and do good deeds and he will reward us by paradise
what do you think ALLAH create you to create religions for people all the other religions invited the people to worship man or stone or cow or wood or rain or fire or waiter or the desire of people any thing from Creatures WHAT the people make god like watcher not more is that the goal of ALLAH when he create every things to do what you like Muhammad not mad at the Christians the Christians mad by them selves my imam asked one of Priests why you Not married he answered we are Impeccably from married but they belong the married to god Have you ever asked yourself why the disasters in Cristian ,japan and china ALLAH SAID [ Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ].] I ADVICE you to read the story of prophet because your talking about money ,sex or any thing wrong

I said WHAT? Look, if Muhamad's priority was the Holy truth, he wouldn't make up Myths using Biblical charectures. If he wasn't about hatred for anything religion, he wouldn't teach that all people of religion(legitimate ones) are to burn in hell, and teach that they are all dogs who can't be trusted..etc.. Muhammad had very very very evil thoughts. He was very very very evil. He is the antichrist false prophet. He is the perfect deity of who God DOESN'T want his people to be like or shower love and peace upon. Muhammad represents a many horrific evil.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
I said WHAT? Look, if Muhamad's priority was the Holy truth, he wouldn't make up Myths using Biblical charectures. If he wasn't about hatred for anything religion, he wouldn't teach that all people of religion(legitimate ones) are to burn in hell, and teach that they are all dogs who can't be trusted..etc.. Muhammad had very very very evil thoughts. He was very very very evil. He is the antichrist false prophet. He is the perfect deity of who God DOESN'T want his people to be like or shower love and peace upon. Muhammad represents a many horrific evil.
Let me ask you a few questions about your views of us.

1. Do you believe Muslims will go to Hell?

2. Do you believe Islam is a religion you should hate?

3. Do you think it is justified to wage war against Muslims that may destroy Christianity?

4. Can you wish peace to Muhammad(PBUH)?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

3. Do you think it is justified to wage war against Muslims that may destroy Christianity?

1. Hell comes to all that do evil. Only Muslims will linger harder and longer without accepting what Jesus stands for in the NT.

2. Islam is a study in what NOT to do. I think the phenomenon of Islam reveals a lot about religion and how religions get killed.

3. I am only trying to educate Muslims to the truth about God's compassion, and the truth about Muhammad.

4. Why would I want to show any agreement with someone that considers me, the real Jesus, and everyone who loves the real Jesus to be infidels who God hates and teach how it's cool to oppress and murder us good people. Muhammad is who God is furious at. And with good reason. He seperates all Muslims from getting to know him. The real Jesus is locked away from Islam. No one in Islam is to show love for the real Jesus or else the will of Muhammad will terrorize you. God despises, and probably feels a desperate jealousy towards Muhammad like any loving Father would.

Last edited by Ball Pean; 09-06-2011 at 05:58 PM..

Old 09-06-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
1. Hell comes to all that do evil. Only Muslims will linger harder and longer without accepting what Jesus stands for in the NT.

2. Islam is a study in what NOT to do. I think the phenomenon of Islam reveals a lot about religion and how religions get killed.

3. I am only trying to educate Muslims to the truth about God's compassion, and the truth about Muhammad.

4. Why would I want to show any agreement with someone that considers me, the real Jesus, and everyone who loves the real Jesus to be infidels who God hates and teach how it's cool to oppress and murder us good people. Muhammad is who God is furious at. And with good reason. He seperates all Muslims from getting to know him. The real Jesus is locked away from Islam. No one in Islam is to show love for the real Jesus or else the will of Muhammad will terrorize you. God despises, and probably feels a desperate jealousy towards Muhammad like any loving Father would.
Which makes me think that all the violence in the OT comes from a loving desperate Father, trying to remain in loving contact with his children. Everyone wants his power and he gets lied about more than anyone. He loves everyone, but he can't give power to those that lie about him and deem the truth about him to be evil. He is a loving Father.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:36 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

Quote:

Do you notice your answers are making you look very much the same as your opinion of Muhammad(PBUH)?

Look carefully and substitute Christianity for Islam, and imagine how you think Muhammad would have answered those same 4 questions. if you could ask him and substitute Christianity for Islam, Christian for Muslim and Paul for Muhammad --See below

Quote:
Let me ask you a few questions about your views of Christians.

1. Do you believe Christians will go to Hell?

2. Do you believe Christianity is a religion you should hate?

3. Do you think it is justified to wage war against Christians that may destroy Islam?

4. Can you wish peace to Paul(PBUH)?

Old 09-07-2011, 10:52 AM

70 posts, read 76,876 times
Quote:
really thats so much much over tell me the true you want to know the true or you will insist about your hate for prophet Mohamed pbuh without any knowledge about him do you know when someone open the TV to watch film but he found the film in the end when the hero kill the enemy you are the someone who read the story from end you do not know how many times the enemy tried to kill the hero
all your thread insult for Muhammad pbuh
have you ever read the story of prophet

Old 09-07-2011, 09:25 PM

439 posts, read 482,076 times
The Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him said

Jesus, seeing a man stealing,
asked him,

Did you steal?,

the man said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped'

Jesus said
'I believe in Allah and suspect my eyes.

from the above Hadith of the Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him

you can extract how great is Allah Almighty
in the heart of the messenger of Allah Jesus peace be upon him
and he would not think that any one would swear by Allah if he is lair.

and that is how our father Adam peace be upon him and our mother Eve eat from the tree

because Iblees (Satan) swore to them by Allah that he is giving them a good advice and Adam never think that any one would swear by Allah unless he is telling te truth.

The Prophet Muhammed peace and blessing of Allah be upon him said

If anyone testifies that
None has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone Who has no partners,
and that Muhammad is His Slave and His Apostle,
and that Jesus is Allah's Slave and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him,
and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true,

Allah will admit him into Paradise with the deeds which he had done even if those deeds were few."

(Junada, the sub-narrator said, " 'Ubada added,

'Such a person can enter Paradise through any of its eight gates he likes.")

Old 11-14-2014, 10:40 PM

1,883 posts, read 1,650,674 times
Intercession on our behalf.

Behold, Anas was in his palace, and our arrival coincided with his Duha prayer. We asked permission to enter and he admitted us while he was sitting on his bed.

We said to Thabit, "Do not ask him about anything else first but the Hadith of Intercession."

He said, "O Abu Hamza! There are your brethren from Basra coming to ask you about the Hadith of Intercession."

Anas then said,

"Muhammad talked to us saying,

'On the Day of Resurrection the people will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say,

'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'

He will say, 'I am not fit for that but you'd better go to Abraham as he is the Khalil of the Beneficent.'

They will go to Abraham and he will say, 'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Moses as he is the one to whom Allah spoke directly.

' So they will go to Moses and he will say, 'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Jesus as he is a soul created by Allah and His Word.' (Be: And it was)

they will go to Jesus and he will say,

'I am not fit for that, but you'd better go to Muhammad.'

They would come to me and I would say,

'I am for that.'

Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now.
So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said,

'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your Intercession will be accepted.'

I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!

' And then it will be said,

'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.'

I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said,

'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your Intercession will be accepted.'

I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!'

It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.

' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said,

'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your Intercession will be accepted

.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!

' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.'

I will go and do so.

"' When we left Anas, I said to some of my companions,
"Let's pass by Al-Hasan who is hiding himself in the house of Abi Khalifa and request him to tell us what Anas bin Malik has told us."

So we went to him and we greeted him and he admitted us. We said to him,

"O Abu Said! We came to you from your brother Anas Bin Malik and he related to us a Hadith about the Intercession the like of which I have never heard."

He said, "What is that?"

Then we told him of the Hadith and said,

"He stopped at this point (of the Hadith)."

He said, "What then?"

We said, "He did not add anything to that."

He said, Anas related the Hadith to me twenty years ago when he was a young fellow. I don't know whether he forgot or if he did not like to let you depend on what he might have said."

We said, "O Abu Said ! Let us know that."

He smiled and said, "Man was created hasty. I did not mention that, but that I wanted to inform you of it.

Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the Prophet added,

'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him Then it will be said

'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your Intercession will be accepted .'

I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.'

Then Allah will say,

'By my Power,
and my Majesty,
and by My Supremacy,
and by My Greatness,
I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'

Old 11-15-2014, 03:05 AM

1,727 posts, read 1,082,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Maybe he was reading the book of Joshua, in the Christian old testament. There, it seems God fairly regularly told his followers to kill all the men and take the women as sex slaves.
The Christian old testament,

The OT is Jewish, not Christian.

And yes, Muhammed got a lot of info from the jewish writings.

He even had a 12 year old jewish scribe to read to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or