U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,465,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
do you want more i think it is enough but the women can cover their faces if they want so what is the problem they feel better with cover the important no one force them they wear it with Conviction
You are lying.

Taliban beating a woman in Kabul for removing her burqa

There are hundreds more incidences where that one came from. No one forces them, my arse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 02:53 PM

70 posts, read 76,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
You are lying.

Taliban beating a woman in Kabul for removing her burqa

There are hundreds more incidences where that one came from. No one forces them, my arse.
thanks To describe me liar
i gave you the ahadeth of Islam our religion but please keep this in your mind
when some one do [bad awful Terrible things] do not related by Islam i will give example if there parents [ Parents respected] and focus all their life to learn their children to do the best and rights so if 2 from children be bad and they did not obey the parents is that mean the parents were bad
i am by my self i see in my country many bad people we advice them some listen and some Ignore
if man beat the women or do any thing bad to her he will not Escape from the punishment of ALLAH God does not accept injustice even with animal so what do you think about human

Old 09-13-2011, 03:31 PM

70 posts, read 76,954 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: orphaned
look i have no idea about this but if that happened that so far from Islam
some times the women forced to wear borqa some families have bad culture [ they prevent their daughters to learn, force daughters to wear cover,they force them to Marriage Without her consent ] that is from culture i am talking about Islam religion not some Arabs culture if you want to know about Islam do not look to sudia, Yemen, Egypt or any country because until now i did not see country practice all the rules of Islam we have 2 books [quran,sunah] this hadeth is so clear look the wrong from Islam or from people
40 'Ā'ishah reported, Asmā', daughter of Abu Bakr, came to the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and she was wearing thin clothes. The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, turned away his face from her and said:

"O Asmā'! When the woman attains her majority, it is not proper that any part of her body should be seen except this and this." And he pointed to his face and his hands.

Last edited by june 7th; 09-14-2011 at 07:47 AM..

Old 09-13-2011, 04:00 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,302,730 times
Quote:
It's an outright lie when you say that women wear the burqa by choice, that they aren't required to do so. There are hundreds of examples of women being punished for uncovering their faces or their hair. What about the 15 schoolgirls in Saudi Arabia, who were forced to die in a burning school building rather than escape to safety, all because they didn't have the proper clothing to cover themselves? That's bullsh*t, and an obscenity to everything moral, ethical, and humane.
While it is true many men in some countries do force the woman to wear the Burqa, it is supposed to be the choice of the woman. Not all Muslim men follow Islam

Except for parts of Saudi Arabia the Burqa is seldom seen. However, during the sandstorm season in Saudi most women do choose to wear it. In North Africa, where there are sudden unexpected sandstorms. among the desert tribes the men also wear in, in fact the Taureg men never remove it even when bathing or sleeping.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:08 PM

330 posts, read 498,362 times
yes women are FORCED to wear the symboll of opression called burkah. So dont deny that fact, and what about your muslim "ethics" on 9/11 when your muslim brothers killed 3000??? where was that "ethics" ???

Old 09-13-2011, 06:22 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,465,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Not all Muslim men follow Islam
It's nice to see that you followers of Islam use the No True Scotsman fallacy as adeptly as your Christian counterparts do. Millions of atrocities are committed against women in your precious Islam every year, by their devout Islamic brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, husbands, and grandfathers. Deny it all you want, you're still lying about it.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:53 PM

330 posts, read 498,362 times
Quote:
It's nice to see that you followers of Islam use the No True Scotsman fallacy as adeptly as your Christian counterparts do. Millions of atrocities are committed against women in your precious Islam every year, by their devout Islamic brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, husbands, and grandfathers. Deny it all you want, you're still lying about it.

Even his response "not all muslim MEN...." shows the second and lower caste that women are considered in Islam...

Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,069,687 times
well i'm glad american women choose not to wear the burka,,, going to the beach would be boring having to look at bunch of xercon rags walking around..

Old 09-13-2011, 11:25 PM

656 posts, read 933,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marklle View Post
Kzmt my wrath.
Is this the Arabic equivalent of "kiss my grits"? I like it.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:57 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,302,730 times
Quote:
Yes it does happen. It is related to the ancient cultural customs of some Nations and has no place in Islam. These atrocities are pretty much found only in the Mediterranean regions and is found among people of all religions in those areas not just Muslims it is country culture not Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or