Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 12:05 PM

13 posts, read 16,090 times

Advertisements

Asked one of the righteous from the server for him to bring him water for ablution, and he came SERVER water, the water was too hot, he fell from the hand of the server on the man, said to him, the man is angry: Ahrguetna, and wanted to punish him, said server: O teacher good, polite people, see what he said to God - the Almighty -. Said the good man: and what he says?!
Said server: The Almighty said: {}, who repress anger.
The man said: Kzmt my wrath.
Said server: {and who pardon men;}.
The man said forgiven you.
Said server: {And Allah loves the doers}. The man said: you are free to the face of God.

* Tells us the Quran a great example in the story of Prophet Yusuf - peace be upon him - with his brothers, after Hsdoh for the love of his father to him, Power in the well to get rid of it, and go through the days and gives God to Joseph - peace be upon him - the king and government, and become a force and power after became minister to the king of Egypt.
According to his brothers and went into it, asking him grain and food for their people, and did not recognize him at first, but Joseph has known did not reveal them for himself, hesitated more than once, and eventually has known Joseph himself, mind you it was them the like, and they were afraid that he strikes them, and revenge them; what made him, a small, but he met Hassan pardon and forgiveness beautiful, and said to them: {Tthreyb you today not forgive you God is Most Merciful}.

* The Prophet peace be upon him asleep in the shade of a tree, if a man from the infidels by Sicks, a mask with his sword and wake him up, and says: O Muhammad, to prevent you from me. He says the Prophet peace be upon him, firmly and calmly: (God).
Fadtrb man shuddered and fell on the sword from his hand, grabbed the Prophet peace be upon him the sword, and said to the man: (It prevents you from me?).
The man said: Be good to take. Fva Prophet peace be upon him about it. [Agreed upon].

* Put a Jewish woman poison in the sheep roasted, and came to the Prophet peace be upon him and presented him and his friends as a gift, and the Prophet peace be upon him does not appear the gift, but God - the Almighty - Asm Nabih and Hama, told him the truth.
So the Prophet peace be upon him to bring these Jewish, and asked her: (why did you do that?
She said: I wanted to kill you. Said to her, the Prophet peace be upon him: (What was God Asultk Ali).
Companions and he wanted to kill her, and said: Why we kill her? He said peace be upon him: (not), and pardoned them. [Agreed upon].

* One day, yes he wanted to kill bin trailing a group of prisoners were him; one of them said to him: We Osrak, and our hunger and thirst, it brings us hunger and thirst, and murder. He said: Yes Otamohm and Asagohm. When he ate, drank, one said: I ate and drank, greet your guests like, what do your guests?!
He said to them: I have forgiven you.

Q: What is amnesty?
Amnesty is overtaking the sin and error, and leave the punishment on him.
Pardon of God - the Almighty -
God - the Almighty - forgive the sins of penitents and forgive them, and the prayer of the Prophet peace be upon him: (God pardon you like cream Vaaf pardon me) [Tirmidhi].

Scent of the Prophet peace be upon him:
Tells Aisha - may Allah be pleased - for the creation of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, says: hit the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him never anything in his hand or a woman, nor a servant, but striving for God's sake. [Muslim].
And Abdullah bin Mas'ud - may Allah be pleased with him - said: if I see the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him tells the prophet of the prophets - God and prayers Tzlemath them - beating his people, Vadmoh he wiped blood from his face, and says: (Lord, forgive for a national; they do not know) [Agreed].
It has been said of the Prophet: (Invite the idolaters, he said: (I am not sent to curse, but sent as a mercy) [Muslim].
Reflected amnesty Prophet peace be upon him when he went to Taif to invite people to Islam, but her family refused to call, and shone upon their boys and their slaves and Svhaehm offend him peace be upon him is his companion Zaid bin Haritha, and Ikzvonhma stoned to shed the blood of the Prophet peace be upon him.
Went down Gabriel - peace be upon him - and with him King of the Mountain, and ask permission of the Prophet peace be upon him in the demolition of the mountains on those infidels, but the Prophet peace be upon him pardoned them, and said to the king of the mountains: (do not even hope to come out of God solidity of the worship of God alone, does not involve anything with Him) [Agreed].
When he entered the Prophet peace be upon him Mecca victorious, he sat down peace be upon him in the mosque, looking at him and the polytheists, and their hearts trembling for fear of reprisals, or take revenge, retribution for what made him and his companions. Said to them, the Prophet peace be upon him: (O Quraish, what do you think I am an actor you?).
They said: good, brother, cream, cream and nephew .. He said: (Go you are free)
[Biography of Ibn Hisham.

Preferred to amnesty:
He says: {(14) O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Mercifu} [Gain: 14].
He says: {(22) And let not those of virtue among you and wealth swear not to give [aid] to their relatives and the needy and the emigrants for the cause of Allah, and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful} [-Nur: 22].
The Prophet peace be upon him: (from anger management classes and is able to be implemented by the called of God - the Almighty - the heads of the people even Ejerh God wills poplar).
[Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].
The Muslim knows that he will forgive gain glory of God, and will be respected by everyone, due to him, apologizing for offending.
Allah says: {(34) And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend} [separated: 34]. The Prophet peace be upon him: (does not decrease because of charity money, and may God pardon but attributed the slave, and the humility of a God but Allah raised) [Muslim]. May Allaah make us of those who pardon people who say they listen and follow the best
God guided you and explain your hearts to Islam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 12:53 PM

70 posts, read 88,817 times
2 Abu Hurairah said, A man came to the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and said, O Messenger of Allāh! Who has the greatest right that I should keep company with him with goodness? He said, "Thy mother". He said, Who then? He said, "Thy mother." He said, Who then? He said, "Thy mother." He said, Who then? He said, "Then thy father."

3 Mu'āviyah Ibn Jāhimah reported, Jāhimah came to the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and said, O Messenger of Allāh! I intended that I should enlist in the fighting force and I have come to consult thee. He said: "Hast thou a mother?" He said, Yes. He said: "Then stick to her, for paradise is beneath her two feet."1

4 'Ā'ishah said, A dweller of the desert came to the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and said, You kiss children but we do not kiss them. The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Do I control aught for thee if Allāh has taken away mercy from thy heart?"
5 'Ā'ishah reported, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, took a baby in his arms, rubbing its palate (with chewed date), and it urinated on him, so he sent for water and made it follow the urine. 7 Anas said, I heard the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, say:

"Whomsoever it pleases that his sustenance should be made ample to him or that his life should be lengthened, let him be kind to his relatives."

9 Abu Hurairah said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"The most perfect of the believers in faith is the best of them in moral excellence, and the best of you are the kindest of you to their wives."10 Aswad said, I asked 'Ā'ishah, What did the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, do when in his house? She said, he served his wife, meaning that he did work for his wife.

11 Ibn 'Umar reported, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said

"A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim; he does him no injustice, nor does he leave him alone (to be the victim of another's injustice); and whoever does the needful for his brother, Allāh does the needful for him; and whoever removes the distress of a Muslim, Allāh removes from him a distress out of the distresses of the day of resurrection; and whoever covers (the fault of) a Muslim, Allāh will cover his sins on the day of resurrection."
i love this hadeath 12 Anas said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said

"Help thy brother whether he is the doer of wrong or wrong is done to him."

They (his companions) said, O Messenger of Allāh! We can help a man to whom wrong is done, but how could we help him when he is the doer of wrong? He said: "Take hold of his hands from doing wrong."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 PM

13 Nu'mān said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

Thou wilt see the faithful in their having mercy for one another and in their love for one another and in their kindness towards one another like the body; when one member of it ails, the entire body (ails), one part calling out the other with sleeplessness and fever."

14 Abū Mūsā reported, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Believers are in relation to one another as (parts of) a structure, one part of which strengthens the other." And he inserted the fingers of one hand amid those of the other (so as to conjoin his two hands).
16 Anas reported, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Do not hate one another and do not be jealous of one another and do not boycott one another, and be servants of Allāh (as) brethren; and it is not lawful for a Muslim that he should sever his relations with his brother for more than three days." 17 Abū Dharr reported, He heard the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, say:

"A man does not accuse another of being a transgressor, nor does he accuse him of being a kāfir, but it ( the epithet ) comes back to him, if his companion is not such."
18 Abū Bakrah said, I heard the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, say:

"When two Muslims meet each other with their swords, both of them are in the fire."

I said, O Messenger of Allāh! This is for the murderer, but what about the one who is murdered? He said:

"He was desirous of murdering his companion."
19 Abū Hurairah said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Whoever believes in Allāh and the latter day should not harm his neighbour, and whoever believes in Allāh and the latter day should honour his guest."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:05 PM

20 'Ā'ishah reported, 'The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Gabriel continued to enjoin me with good treatment towards the neighbour until I thought that he would make him heir of the property (of the deceased neighbour.)"
21 Abū Dharr said, ...The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said to me:

"...Your slaves are your brethren, Allāh has placed them under your control; so whoever has his brother under his control should feed him from what he eats and should give him clothes to wear from what he wears, and do not impose on them a task which should overpower them, and if you impose on them such a task, then help them (in doing it). " 22 Anas said, I served the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, for ten years, and he never said to me, Fie. Nor, Why hast thou done (this)? Nor, Why hast thou not done (this)?

23 Abū Hurairah said, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said

"One who manages the affairs of the widow and the poor man is like the one who exerts himself hard in the way of Allāh, or the one who stands up for prayer in the night and fasts in the day."

(B. 69:1.)

24 Sahl ibn Sa'd reported, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and the man who brings up an orphan will be in paradise like this."

And he pointed with his two fingers, the forefinger and the middle finger.

(B. 78:24.)

25 Abū Hurairah reported, Tufail ibn 'Amr al-Dausī and his companions came to the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and said, O Messenger of Allāh! Daus have disobeyed and refused, so pray to Allāh for their punishment. And it was said, Daus have perished. But he said: "O Allāh! Guide Daus and bring them."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 PM

26 'Ā'ishah reported, The Jews came to the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and said, Death overtake you! 'Ā'ishah said, And you, and may Allāh curse you and may Allāh's wrath descend on you. He (the Prophet) said:

"Gently, O 'Ā'ishah! Be courteous, and keep thyself away from roughness."

(B. 78:38.)

27 Jarīr said: The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said

"Allāh has no mercy on him who is not merciful to men."

(B.& M-Msh. 24:15)

28 Ibn 'Abbās said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"He is not of us who does not show mercy to our little ones and respect to our great ones."

(Tr-Msh. 24:15)

29 Sahl said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, passed by a camel that had grown extremely lean. So he said: 'Be careful of your duty to Allāh regarding these dumb animals; ride them while they are in a fit condition, and eat them while they are in a fit condition."

(AD. 15:43)

30 'Abd Allāh reported, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"Surely truth leads to virtue, and virtue leads to paradise, and a man continues to speak the truth until he becomes thoroughly truthful; and surely falsehood leads to vice, and vice leads to the fire, and a man continues to tell lies until he is written down a great liar with Allāh"

(B. 78:60.)

31 'Anas said, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, was not a reviler, nor foul in speech, nor a curser; to reprove one of us he would say: "What is the matter with him may his forehead abound with dust."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:16 PM

32 'Alī said, The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said:

"A Muslim owes to a Muslim six (duties) to be bestowed liberally--he should offer him salutation when he meets him, and he should accept when he invites him, and he should pray for him when he sneezes, and he should visit him when he is sick, and he should follow his bier when he dies, and he should love for him what he loves for himself."

(Tr-Msh. 24:l.)

33 Abū Hurairah reported, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, said "The younger one should offer salutation to the older one, and the one who is going along to the one who is sitting, and the smaller group to the larger group."

(B. 79:4)

34 'Abd Allāh ibn 'Amr reported, A man asked the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, what Islām is the best one? He said:

"That thou feed (the poor) and offer salutation to whom thou knowest and whom thou dost not know."

(B. 2:5.)

35 Qatādah said, I said to Anas, Did the companions of the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, shake hands (when they met)? He said, Yes.

(B. 79:27.)

36 'Ā'ishah said, Zaid ibn Hārithah came to Madīnah, and the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, stood up to receive him, and he embraced him15 and kissed him.

(Tr-Msh. 24:3.)

37 'Ubaid ibn 'Umair reported, Abū Mūsā al-Ash'arī sought permission to see 'Umar and he was not permitted, as if he was engaged, and Abu Mūsā came back.

(B. 34:9.)

38 Sa'īd ibn Abu-l-Hasan said to Hasan, Women, other than Arabs, keep their bosoms and their heads uncovered. He said, Turn thou away thy eyes from them."

Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 PM

39 'Ā'ishah reported, Saudah bint Zam'ah went out on a certain night. 'Umar saw her and recognised her and said, By Allāh, O Saudah, thou canst not hide thyself from us. So she returned to the Prophet, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and mentioned this to him while he was dining in my apartment ... and he said: "It is permitted to you (women) that you go out for your needs."

(B. 67:116.)

40 'Ā'ishah reported, Asmā', daughter of Abu Bakr, came to the Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, and she was wearing thin clothes. The Messenger of Allāh, peace and blessings of Allāh be on him, turned away his face from her and said:

"O Asmā'! When the woman attains her majority, it is not proper that any part of her body should be seen except this and this." And he pointed to his face and his hands.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:37 PM

also ALLAH GTH said [ O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.] ALLAH ORDER us to leave Racism in islam we do not call the people by their color we call them by names no this man black or white in mosque white and black Each one beside the other

Old 09-13-2011, 01:42 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkarloveALLAHmo View Post
"O Asmā'! When the woman attains her majority, it is not proper that any part of her body should be seen except this and this." And he pointed to his face and his hands.

Old 09-13-2011, 02:10 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL6PlKoIXFCPaxMWTjwJFprotr4RCw3 3Oj4lA5rNr44j2VZN65
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...5IUrGTse2RDDDghttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Wx9hnsGwxxHmldhttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Wx9hnsGwxxHmldhttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-inWtMfc24xkVoNjldakkJAM-fqbz7wK9jbBE6LuVcMqbNcvI do you want more i think it is enough but the women can cover their faces if they want so what is the problem they feel better with cover the important no one force them they wear it with Conviction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam