U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 PM

148 posts, read 263,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you talk about allah and peace....??? yet you say you are "a (slave) to allah.. SLAVERY is a living hell<<< &>>>> PEACE is heavenly... the two are total opposites....

Slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you should change your screen name bro.
I am not worthy to talk about Allah. It is too generous from Him that He allows me to do so. All the praises and thanks are to Allah.

SLAVERY is a living hell. Yes, if it was to creatures like you and me.
SLAVERY is a JOY, if it was to Allaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh the Creator.

Everyone will have to bow down for the peace and submit for it. Very simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 08:55 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,043,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
I am not worthy to talk about Allah. It is too generous from Him that He allows me to do so. All the praises and thanks are to Allah.

Greetings'

I am curious; what does Islam think about Jesus?

Old 09-17-2011, 09:06 PM

13,624 posts, read 11,062,788 times
Quote:

so what if allah sends you to hell.??? you will be a slave to the devil

Old 09-17-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Greetings'

I am curious; what does Islam think about Jesus?
Hi dear brother Mickiel,

When Allah wanted to create a person who has a mother but no father, He said to that order "Be", and it was ... Jesus.

This is why we call sir Jesus the Word of Allah

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Mary! Verily, All‚h gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Īsā (Jesus), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to All‚h." (45)

"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous." (46)

She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for All‚h creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is (47)

And He (All‚h) will teach him the Book and the wisdom, the Taur‚t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) (48)

And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by All‚h's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by All‚h's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. (49)

And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taur‚t (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear All‚h and obey me. (50)

Truly! All‚h is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the Straight Path. (51)

Then when Jesus came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in All‚h's Cause?" the disciples said: "We are the helpers of All‚h; we believe in All‚h, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to All‚h)." (52)

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger (Jesus); so write us down among those who bear witness(53)
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill Jesus], and All‚h plotted too. And All‚h is the Best of those who plot. (54) [Ch.3]

Old 09-17-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Hi dear brother Mickiel,

When Allah wanted to create a person who has a mother but no father, He said to that order "Be", and it was ... Jesus.

This is why we call sir Jesus the Word of Allah

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Mary! Verily, All‚h gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Īsā (Jesus), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to All‚h." (45)

"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous." (46)

She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for All‚h creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is (47)

And He (All‚h) will teach him the Book and the wisdom, the Taur‚t (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) (48)

And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by All‚h's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by All‚h's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. (49)

And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taur‚t (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear All‚h and obey me. (50)

Truly! All‚h is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the Straight Path. (51)

Then when Jesus came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in All‚h's Cause?" the disciples said: "We are the helpers of All‚h; we believe in All‚h, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to All‚h)." (52)

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger (Jesus); so write us down among those who bear witness(53)
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill Jesus], and All‚h plotted too. And All‚h is the Best of those who plot. (54) [Ch.3]

Interesting, I'll have to add the Torah to my list of historical writtings that prove Jesus existed.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:07 AM

9,616 posts, read 11,374,932 times
"Earth is made from transparent liquid coming out of women and men with a small child breathes the spirit of God Almighty"

Well thanks, marklle, for that, and for your hugely CP proselytizing post. Quite compelling to be sure!

And now...let's read even more of it...

Quote:
This is where you and I depart, "slave of Allah". I am, indeed, a proud infidel, and it bothers me, and many others, that in the end, you would simply terminate all of the infidels for simply having a different up-bringing. (I guarantee that if you, as a young child, had been raised by MY mother, you would now be a Christian, or if you were lucky, an atheist like me.)

I became a heathen infidel atheist by the simple process of asking for logical answers. None were forthcoming, and eventualy, using my God-Given mind ( ) I realized the truth; that the entire mono-theistic God thing is a ruse, a fallacy and an entrapment based on fear (or your absurd promise of 72 virgins. Now, you wouldn't be a male chauvinist, would you?).

For me (and Billions of others, BTW...), it was as simple as that, but again I ask: why should I, in your worldview, have to die for my deeply personal beliefs? Are you sure that the world would be "all better" if you FORCE everyone to become a Muslim, partly by viciously killing off those who oppose your blindered views?

How arrogant, savage and socially unacceptable. Oh, and by the way, if or when you attempt such vile actions against any country or individuals, you can expect a rather "brisk" political and physical response, one that will literally melt your heathen heart into our way of thinking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavemaster View Post
Well, at least for once Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh isn't the copy/paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaste
You go it, Stavemaster; sorry I couldn't rep you right now! Next time tho'!

Peace, proud scientific infidels all!!!! (Science will out, count on it!)

Old 09-18-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Interesting, I'll have to add the Torah to my list of historical writtings that prove Jesus existed.
That quotes is from the Quran. Sorry for not mentioning. Thought it was obvious.

Peace.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
That quotes is from the Quran. Sorry for not mentioning. Thought it was obvious.

Peace.

Well thats fine, I change my notes to the Quran.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:06 AM

439 posts, read 482,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
(I guarantee that if you, as a young child, had been raised by MY mother, you would now be a Christian, or if you were lucky, an atheist like me.)

very good rifleman

the Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Every child is born in a state of fitrah (natural disposition of man), then his parents make him into a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

I became a heathen infidel atheist by the simple process of asking for logical answers
my origin is Adam and Eve and the end to Allah
tell me about your origin and to whom they end.

Last edited by finalmessage; 09-18-2011 at 09:18 AM..

Old 09-18-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklle View Post
Earth is made from transparent liquid coming out of women and men with a small child breathes the spirit of God Almighty and the highest is greater than that.
Thanks for the joke.

Your post was great, though. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or