U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 08:37 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,047,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
Yes Allah (God) is a talking god. But hey!

I am about to vanish before His creatures whom He enlightened with His Qualities.

How can I bear talking to Him directly then? that is too much for me.

It is not (possible) for a human being that Allâh should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is High, Wise. (51) [Quran: Ch.42]

So, God is speaking to us through His creatures and His Words.

Peace.

Well I certainly agree with this. I think God speaking to a human would be a most terrifying thing, he would most defintely have to alter a lot of things before he would do that.

I think thats why he speaks to humans through other means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 09:48 PM

52 posts, read 47,807 times
I have had God speak to me personnally on a few occasions. Other people have claimed to have God talk to them, and I believe them. I mostly talk with Jesus.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:14 PM

10,425 posts, read 44,683,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
How could you judge that I am so judgmental?

All people love, and so they fear and hope.

This is not me who say so. This is what I have learned from my teachers.
All people love? You have learned this from your teachers? Are these your teachers of love?

file:///C:/Users/HouCab1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png (broken link)file:///C:/Users/HouCab1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png (broken link)file:///C:/Users/HouCab1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png (broken link)
Attached Thumbnails
Allah is The Peace-terr1.jpg   Allah is The Peace-terr2.jpg   Allah is The Peace-terr3.jpg  

Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 PM

10,425 posts, read 44,683,306 times
This allah hero of yours. We peace loving Christians see ethics, morality and value human life in a whole different way as you. For instance in our civilized world it is just plain wrong to have sex with a 6 year old girl. Allah brags of many instances clearly, plainly and descriptively in the following passages of what you call a book of peace.

The following is copied direct from your book you call peaceful. I had to actually take some items out because of the utter disgusting filth and to avoid this forums word censors.

116:4 and 5 go on to describe in great detail what your Prophet did to this little girl who was holding onto her doll and screaming as your Prophet smitted (smacked) the little girl into submission. If you can find anything that even remotely sounds like this in any Christian bible I'll eat the thing.

Have fun with it.......................

116: 1: Bismillah: And it came to pass that Prophet Mohammed was growing ever hornier and more depraved: In a dream it was revealed by Allah that he was to molest a young girl named Ayesha.
Drunk on strong wine, the Prophet looked to a follower named Khalil and announced, “Allah has said I am to have sex on this day with a child; the virgin daughter of my brother in law.”
“What?” asked a frowning, incredulous Khalil, holding a wine bottle, taken back by the remark and turning to Mohammed.

116: 2: “I am to screww my brother in law’s daughter Ayesha,” declared Mohammed, a finger in the air, becoming visibly aroused at the thought of having sex with a 6 year old child.
“She is but a little girl who plays with dolls; her womb does not yet weep, are you insane?” asked Khalil, knowing in his heart that the Prophet was little more than a pervert, thief, liar and murderer.
“Probably, but it is the will of Allah”, a chuckling Mohammed stated to himself, staggering off to the hovel of Ayesha.

116: 3: An oblivious and uncaring Mohammed blundered down the street, weaving as he went, arriving at the hovel shortly thereafter.
: : Knocking on the door, Ayesha’s mother appeared.
: : “What do you want Prophet?” she asked with disdain, staring at the debauched Mohammed, clad in a filthy tan robe covered in dust and wine stains, a lone flea crawling upon his moustache near his nostrils.
: : “Bismillah, I am here to take your daughter Ayesha in bed,” the Prophet answered bluntly, slurring his words.
: : “You licentious beast!” exclaimed the girl’s mother, “She is only six years old, if it is indeed the will of Allah, take me instead to satisfy your wanton depravity!”

Old 09-19-2011, 07:36 AM

148 posts, read 263,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
hmm i thought muhammad was a messenger of allah,?? not a slave,, or is that your own interpretation..
Mohammad is a slave of Allah and His messenger. So, peace be upon sir Mohammad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
just by using the words "slave to allah" and "muhammad is a slave to god" you are chasing people away from your imaginary deity.. you put slavery and peace in the same room.. peace and slavery can not exist, slavery leads to war!!

you are not a good messenger for speading your religion to the masses..
Well, I agree with you that slavery is unpleasant status. It is not a godly quality so that it can be Attractive and Majestic. It is opposite, and so it is unpleasant. But I will explain to you something.

As you know, I was nothing. So, the one who created me is the one who owns me by default.

Since I am owned, I am a slave.

I am just thankful that my Creator is so Great that He deserve to be loved, magnified, and worshipped.

Luckly, He is Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
The One.
The Irresistable.

Even if He was not my creator, He would still deserve all respect and magnification, and I would not bear but to bow down for Him.

Bismillahi Arrahmani Arraheem. ....(In the Name of God, The Full of Mercy, The Merciful)
Qul: Huwa Allaahu Ahad. ...........(Say: He is God. One)
Allaahu-Ssamad. ......................(God The One by whom things stand up)
lam yaled, walam youlad. ...........(He begets not, nor was He begotten)
walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad. (And there has been no one co-equal with him)

Last edited by a slave of Allah; 09-19-2011 at 08:12 AM..

Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,556,981 times
You must live in a very interesting state, exulting in your slavery. Mazel tov.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:53 AM

4,609 posts, read 4,118,471 times
Desertsun, I looked at a website about the Koran, and it only had 114 chapters.

You referenced something from chapter 116. Did you make a mistake?

Old 09-19-2011, 08:30 AM

52 posts, read 47,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Ah yes!! The great christian love of hatred.

It is because of his love for us he despises Muhammad. You would too if you were being lied about and dragged through the mud.

Old 09-19-2011, 08:37 AM

16,300 posts, read 24,984,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakraman View Post
It is because of his love for us he despises Muhammad. You would too if you were being lied about and dragged through the mud.
This is the kind of stupidity that has man killing man over which imaginary friend is the most loving ............... stop the insanity

Old 09-19-2011, 09:41 AM

7,088 posts, read 13,055,492 times
Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh is The Peeeeeeeaaaaaaaaccce

Actually, I firmly believe that all of the gods are fictitious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or