Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 01:17 PM

148 posts, read 294,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
This is where you and I depart, "slave of Allah". I am, indeed, a proud infidel, and it bothers me, and many others, that in the end, you would simply terminate all of the infidels for simply having a different up-bringing.
I don't want to terminate you. You are my brothers in huminity. I just love that you will be exposed eternally to the Light of The Peace. Not only in this short life.

Quote:
(I guarantee that if you, as a young child, had been raised by MY mother, you would now be a Christian, or if you were lucky, an atheist like me.)
You are right. But when I grow up enough, I should be of Those who listen to the saying and follow the best thereof. Those are (the ones) whom Allâh has guided and those are men of understanding. (18)

Quote:
None were forthcoming, and eventualy, using my God-Given mind ( ) I realized the truth; that the entire mono-theistic God thing is a ruse, a fallacy and an entrapment based on fear (or your absurd promise of 72 virgins. Now, you wouldn't be a male chauvinist, would you?).
We all live between hope and fear. We cannot hide this reality.
Hope and fear are our 2 wings in the body of love to fly to Allaaaaahhhh.
If you have no love, you cannot have wings to fly.

Peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 02:03 PM

617 posts, read 696,859 times
Quote:
"Earth is made from transparent liquid coming out of women and men with a small child breathes the spirit of God Almighty"

Well thanks, marklle, for that, and for your hugely CP proselytizing post. Quite compelling to be sure!

And now...let's read even more of it...

This is where you and I depart, "slave of Allah". I am, indeed, a proud infidel, and it bothers me, and many others, that in the end, you would simply terminate all of the infidels for simply having a different up-bringing. (I guarantee that if you, as a young child, had been raised by MY mother, you would now be a Christian, or if you were lucky, an atheist like me.)

I became a heathen infidel atheist by the simple process of asking for logical answers. None were forthcoming, and eventualy, using my God-Given mind ( ) I realized the truth; that the entire mono-theistic God thing is a ruse, a fallacy and an entrapment based on fear (or your absurd promise of 72 virgins. Now, you wouldn't be a male chauvinist, would you?).

For me (and Billions of others, BTW...), it was as simple as that, but again I ask: why should I, in your worldview, have to die for my deeply personal beliefs? Are you sure that the world would be "all better" if you FORCE everyone to become a Muslim, partly by viciously killing off those who oppose your blindered views?

How arrogant, savage and socially unacceptable. Oh, and by the way, if or when you attempt such vile actions against any country or individuals, you can expect a rather "brisk" political and physical response, one that will literally melt your heathen heart into our way of thinking....

You go it, Stavemaster; sorry I couldn't rep you right now! Next time tho'!

Peace, proud scientific infidels all!!!! (Science will out, count on it!)

Quote:
you would simply terminate all of the infidels for simply having a different up-bringing.

This only exists in your concept

Old 09-18-2011, 04:01 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a slave of Allah View Post
He is Allah, there is no god but He; Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful. (22) He is Allah, there is no god but He, the King, the Holy, the Author of Safety, the Peace, the Protector, the Mighty, the Mender, the Majestic. Hallowed be Allah from all that they associate!
I would like to ask our christian brothers and sisters if they believe the same about God or not? Other religions are also invited to this celebration and discussion.
Peace.
What did God say to you today.... as He is a talking God..... He talked to Abraham and he talks to Christians ..... What does he say to you personally?.....

Old 09-18-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Perhaps you need to stop being so judgmental, or is that a requirement of your belief?
How could you judge that I am so judgmental?

All people love, and so they fear and hope.

This is not me who say so. This is what I have learned from my teachers.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
What did God say to you today.... as He is a talking God..... He talked to Abraham and he talks to Christians ..... What does he say to you personally?.....
Yes Allah (God) is a talking god. But hey!

I am about to vanish before His creatures whom He enlightened with His Qualities.

How can I bear talking to Him directly then? that is too much for me.

It is not (possible) for a human being that Allâh should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is High, Wise. (51) [Quran: Ch.42]

So, God is speaking to us through His creatures and His Words.

Peace.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:56 PM

31,033 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
Yes. God/Allah is all Goodness and Peace. Hell is separation from God. Heaven is being connected to God. In that respect, I feel that I am already in heaven.

God wants peace for His children; not discord and fighting. Every religious sect has members who do not understand or subscribe to its prime tenets of peace and love for all humankind. They are the ones who cause discord and hatred in the world. Surely it saddens God when some are misguided and led astray to preach hatred and violence. God wants peace for all of us, regardless of our national origin, ethnicity or religious denomination.

May God bless you and give you peace.
"Every religious sect has members who do not understand or subscribe to its prime tenets of peace and love for all humankind"

Might I suggest than, that you and all of your peaceful brothers of other "Like" religions band together against "Pro-Violence Believers".
To me it sounds like Peaceful Muslims, Christians and Jews have more in common with one another than their Violent Muslim, Christian and Jewish counterparts!

Just a novel idea on my part. It would make us non-believers view your "Peaceful" religions as being more credible. Of course just saying your a Muslim makes you more sympathetic to someones cause even if they are violent. Same goes for the other religions.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:58 PM

52 posts, read 54,752 times
Quote:
Yes Allah (God) is a talking god. But hey!

I am about to vanish before His creatures whom He enlightened with His Qualities.

How can I bear talking to Him directly then? that is too much for me.

It is not (possible) for a human being that Allâh should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation, or from behind a veil, or (that) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave. Verily, He is High, Wise. (51) [Quran: Ch.42]

So, God is speaking to us through His creatures and His Words.

Peace.

So, like you, I guess God is a slave to Muhammad's rules as to how he talks to people. If God wanted to talk directly to you, he'd have to ask weather it's ok with Muhammad first.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakraman View Post
So, like you, I guess God is a slave to Muhammad's rules as to how he talks to people. If God wanted to talk directly to you, he'd have to ask weather it's ok with Muhammad first.
1. First, the Quran is not Mohammad's rules. It is God's Word and Rules.

2. If God want to talk to me directly, He would simply do it. But He created rules due to His Wisdom, and He like to stick His actions on it.

3. The question was not about the ability of Allah. It was the following:

"What did God say to you today.... as He is a talking God..... He talked to Abraham and he talks to Christians ..... What does he say to you personally?....."

God is the Lord of Mohammad. Mohammad is a slave to God.

Peace.

Last edited by a slave of Allah; 09-18-2011 at 07:34 PM..

Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM

52 posts, read 54,752 times
Quote:

2. If God want to talk to me directly, He would simply do it. But He created rules due to His Wisdom, and He like to stick His actions on it.

"What did God say to you today.... as He is a talking God..... He talked to Abraham and he talks to Christians ..... What does he say to you personally?....."

Peace.

God spoke to me through Jesus, and he told me he hates Muhammad. True story.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:51 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:

Peace.

hmm i thought muhammad was a messenger of allah,?? not a slave,, or is that your own interpretation..

just by using the words "slave to allah" and "muhammad is a slave to god" you are chasing people away from your imaginary deity.. you put slavery and peace in the same room.. peace and slavery can not exist, slavery leads to war!!

you are not a good messenger for speading your religion to the masses..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam