U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2011, 01:25 PM

13 posts, read 14,428 times

Advertisements

I have ordered the Holy Prophet peace be upon him to visit the patient, and this is the science proves some medical benefits for that ....
In the newly published scientific research shows that a visit and see the patient strengthen the immune system of the visitor. The immune system of the human person is very sensitive to what they see and think, and a clinic patient and check on him strengthen this system.
The researcher says Mark Schaller of the University of British Columbia: The mere vision of the patient stimulate your immune system, but if this process was repeated and often accompanied by fear of infection, could cause discomfort to the immune system.

Immune cells (white) attacking a cancer cell, these immune cells become stronger when he visits the human patients, especially when they sympathize with him and wish him to recover. Therefore advised doctors to see patients between the period and the other to strengthen the immune system.
Therefore, the Holy Prophet peace be upon him have been commanded to clinic patients, it was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet peace be upon him, he said the right of one Muslim over five, including: the clinic patient (visit) [Bukhari and Muslim].

Preferred visiting the sick

--- Ali may Allah be pleased with him said: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: "There is no Muslim because a Muslim prays upon the morning but seventy thousand angels until evening, but usually only on the eve of blessings upon him seventy thousand angels until, and has had a fall in Paradise "((Narrated by al-Tirmidhi said: hasan hadeeth))
--- And it Mazzika The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "God says, attributing the bulk of the Day of Resurrection:" O son of Adam, did not promise me sick! Said: O Lord, how you and the Lord of Oaudk worlds?! He said: My servant So and learned that the disease has not prepared? not know if you promised to Ogdtna him? O son of Adam Asttamtk not Ttamna! said: O Lord, how you Otamk Lord of the Worlds?! said: Do you not know that My servant so and so Asttamk did not feed him, but I learned that if you feed a for I have found it? O son of Adam Astsagatk not Tsagna! said: How Osagak Lord and you Lord worlds?! said: My servant so and so did Astsagak Tsagh! not know if you Sagath found that I have to? "((Narrated by Muslim)).
In order not to cause many to think the disease and believe the immune system to destroy infected, the Prophet peace be upon him said: (no infection and no tiyarah not important) the right sequence. Thus, the Prophet peace be upon him ordered us to tell us what what hurts us and pulled ... then praise God for the blessing of Islam and the rest of the interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 01:27 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,456,952 times
Sorry, I find the koran to be particularly NOT useful.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 PM

Dear brother, the Holy Koran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and the teachings of all the humanitarian aspects, psychological, emotional, social, work and relationships between people and relatives, parents and children, marriage, sleep, alertness, health, disease, and worship, education and charity to the poor and help the needy and social solidarity derail Zakat, discovery and science space, and chemical and physical to non-so lots and lots which can not be confined Every day we find new meanings

How my brother says he does not benefit the person?

Well read the Qur'an and understand its meaning correctly and then discussed

Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklle View Post

How my brother says he does not benefit the person?
I'm not your brother.

Quote:
Well read the Qur'an and understand its meaning correctly and then discussed
I've read the koran. I find it to be just as distasteful, hateful, oppressive, misogynistic, outdated, and backwards as the torah and the bible.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:37 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,956,366 times
Quote:

Immune cells (white) attacking a cancer cell, these immune cells become stronger when he visits the human patients, especially when they sympathize with him and wish him to recover.
More willful ignorance, for white cells don't attack cancer cells for the simple reason that cancer cells are not foreign to the body, they are normal cells that have mutated.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:59 PM

Holy Qur'aan and the Sunnah of the Prophet care of women and generosity and maintained and given to the rights of too many such as inheritance, which was deprived than in the days of ignorance and the marriage after the death of her husband has been deprived of it also as well as freedom of choice and opinion and work and have the same rights and interest as men, except inheritance, take half of what it takes man

Because the men. Marry is spent on the house and the woman is forced to work but should not wish to spend their money on the house itself, but the opposite of what we see in non-Muslim societies
Through your discussion with me, I can say that you do not understand anything of the meanings of the Qur'an at all
I holds a master's degree from the University of

Finally, I tell you I should think about what she says words of the Qur'an is appropriate so as not to turn against the Muslims and you think you are a bad attitude and want Allasthza only God guided you to the right

Old 09-23-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:

Finally, I tell you I should think about what she says words of the Qur'an is appropriate so as not to turn against the Muslims and you think you are a bad attitude and want Allasthza only God guided you to the right
Prove that your allah exists. Prove that your koran is true.

Old 09-23-2011, 04:19 PM

13,143 posts, read 19,192,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Sorry, I find the koran to be particularly NOT useful.
It's very useful.... as a tool of opression for a billion people on the planet. What would those clerics and police do if they couldn't beat and kill women for showing their ankles in public or being rape victims...

Stop muslim women abuse! - YouTube

And the muslim preachers wonder why we don't want Sharia here.

Old 09-23-2011, 04:33 PM

God showed him everything in the universe

Who created the mountains and the heavens and the earth and trees, animals and humans and the seas and rivers and the day and night, birds, sun, moon and stars, planets and galaxies?

And who sent messengers to the people for their religion Aolhm things from the beginning until the close of Adam and the prophets, Muhammad peace be on them and handed them all?

You remember me that our master Ibrahim peace be upon him when he looked into the sun, moon, planets and stars and found them to change, and absent in times then Ouamn God, the One individual Samad, who does not change, such as those creatures and then God sent A. Jibreel inspired to teach his people and warn them of the punishment of Allah in the Hereafter Allah guided you to the right

‫

‫
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or