U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
 
912 posts, read 720,959 times
Reputation: 115

Advertisements

perfect..thanks for saving me the time researching. Not at all surprised that the good is represented in the huge membership.
In canada years ago the native indians were creating issues with respects to prejudice in the courts out in vancouver. The issue was resolved quite nicely. heres how that was accomplished.

government decided to establish a special court for the indian(native) criminals. ..Most were jueveniles and drunks stealing and so forth...The indian judge was more like a hurricane compared to the previous sentencing. A typical sentence was 6 months or so dropped off on one of the islands with a sandwich and a single piece of fruit....guess what...it worked. The culprit having not seen a human being for 6 months had a new perspective..

I can't see any other potencial to decrease popular negative notion which is accelerating as events
in world happenings unfold out of what is proclaimed to be authentic Islam..

I know Ive voiced this style of opinion before and believe that if the wealthy muslims cared at all about the propogation of Islam...thier first priority would be in organizing the people, changing the name, and figuring out a way to send the culprits out to an island with a sandwhich and single piece of fruit...I don't understand why....the whole world has to get involved in order to get some sense of order. How can the wealthy muslims care?...Even if the non wealthy muslim cared, why wouldn't they have first on their list "nailing" all the trouble causers...why do other countries have to be forced into settling things and then be accused of interfering...also, the fighting and disputing gets transfered when immigration comes about....its like a loaded suitcase...it seems like the Islam issues want everybody in the world to focus and take sides...if the brits or there was a civll war or something....can u imagine immigrants going to muslim countries and absorbing all the news with there back home non-sense...no way.. the Islamic countries would have a new rule for sure.

so...basically I think the un-involved world have been wimps with putting up with the needed attention to all the problems in the arab world and its time to cross all of it off the we care list

ever see a hockey game ...as soon as the referee shows up in a fight the fighters get more aggresive because the referee in themselves is now represented formally by the true referee...so they freak out and act as though they are going to aniliate each other.....
same with this world situation...let them referee themselves and figure it out....i'm tired of hearing about all the issues...and have lost respect for ALL parties in ALL of it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-06-2011, 06:58 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hue View Post
perfect..thanks for saving me the time researching. Not at all surprised that the good is represented in the huge membership.
In canada years ago the native indians were creating issues with respects to prejudice in the courts out in vancouver. The issue was resolved quite nicely. heres how that was accomplished.

government decided to establish a special court for the indian(native) criminals. ..Most were jueveniles and drunks stealing and so forth...The indian judge was more like a hurricane compared to the previous sentencing. A typical sentence was 6 months or so dropped off on one of the islands with a sandwich and a single piece of fruit....guess what...it worked. The culprit having not seen a human being for 6 months had a new perspective..

I can't see any other potencial to decrease popular negative notion which is accelerating as events
in world happenings unfold out of what is proclaimed to be authentic Islam..

I know Ive voiced this style of opinion before and believe that if the wealthy muslims cared at all about the propogation of Islam...thier first priority would be in organizing the people, changing the name, and figuring out a way to send the culprits out to an island with a sandwhich and single piece of fruit...I don't understand why....the whole world has to get involved in order to get some sense of order. How can the wealthy muslims care?...Even if the non wealthy muslim cared, why wouldn't they have first on their list "nailing" all the trouble causers...why do other countries have to be forced into settling things and then be accused of interfering...also, the fighting and disputing gets transfered when immigration comes about....its like a loaded suitcase...it seems like the Islam issues want everybody in the world to focus and take sides...if the brits or there was a civll war or something....can u imagine immigrants going to muslim countries and absorbing all the news with there back home non-sense...no way.. the Islamic countries would have a new rule for sure.

so...basically I think the un-involved world have been wimps with putting up with the needed attention to all the problems in the arab world and its time to cross all of it off the we care list

ever see a hockey game ...as soon as the referee shows up in a fight the fighters get more aggresive because the referee in themselves is now represented formally by the true referee...so they freak out and act as though they are going to aniliate each other.....
same with this world situation...let them referee themselves and figure it out....i'm tired of hearing about all the issues...and have lost respect for ALL parties in ALL of it...
The truth is the most wealthy Muslims often don't give a hoot about Islam. They worship their wealth and not Allaah(swt). The oil wealth that began in the 1930s to the present day has corrupted many Muslims.

However, the typical Muslim in the USA has an income well above the national average, and a very large number of them use their wealth to help others. we are required to donate a portion of what we possess each year to Charity. Here in the USA most Muslims donate to local Charities. We each are forbidden to ever reveal how much or who we donate too, we do not even claim our donations as tax credits to keep them anonymous. But you will find that many Charity solicitors have found that the American Muslims are a good source to contact.

Sadly, the 85% of the world's Muslims who represent true Islam, are never in the eye of the media. You hear of families in Germany that saved the lives of Jews, but seldom hear of the Muslims who did the same. But I will give the Jews credit, they do remember the Muslims of Albania who saved Jews. For Example see HERE

Muslims do protest against terrorism almost daily, but it rarely is seen as news worthy. People never hear of the thousands of Muslim Imams in the USA who every Friday give a sermon condemning Terrorism. Outside of the Mideast nobody ever hears of the TV Campaigns that denounce terrorism.

We may be called the silent majority, actually we are quite vocal, but nobody seems to hear us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2011, 07:58 PM
 
912 posts, read 720,959 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
The truth is the most wealthy Muslims often don't give a hoot about Islam. They worship their wealth and not Allaah(swt). The oil wealth that began in the 1930s to the present day has corrupted many Muslims.

However, the typical Muslim in the USA has an income well above the national average, and a very large number of them use their wealth to help others. we are required to donate a portion of what we possess each year to Charity. Here in the USA most Muslims donate to local Charities. We each are forbidden to ever reveal how much or who we donate too, we do not even claim our donations as tax credits to keep them anonymous. But you will find that many Charity solicitors have found that the American Muslims are a good source to contact.

Sadly, the 85% of the world's Muslims who represent true Islam, are never in the eye of the media. You hear of families in Germany that saved the lives of Jews, but seldom hear of the Muslims who did the same. But I will give the Jews credit, they do remember the Muslims of Albania who saved Jews. For Example see HERE

Muslims do protest against terrorism almost daily, but it rarely is seen as news worthy. People never hear of the thousands of Muslim Imams in the USA who every Friday give a sermon condemning Terrorism. Outside of the Mideast nobody ever hears of the TV Campaigns that denounce terrorism.

We may be called the silent majority, actually we are quite vocal, but nobody seems to hear us.
Ok, thankyou respectfully and this is exactly what I thought. I represent the non-historian and do not have full knowledge like some of the big shots in the forum.

(this post is not meant to be negative, only objective ....

What your saying confirms my thinking which fears the wealthy Muslim is very tempted to live the life of riley(fun, fun fun booze ect ect), more tempted than the average due to a thinking style which suggests a "glamor to evil"

There seems to be more curiosity in playboy lifestyles in a rich Muslim then any other....the trail of helicopter smoke from the south of France to the united Arab kingdom carrying high heeled dummies is basically part of the atmosphere .

Of course this whole dim translation of happiness is not privy to a newly found stack of money in the hands of a good Muslim individual........but figures certainly show that the Islamic Belief system stern approach can and does flare out quite the life of debauchery once the wallet is topped up.

It seems to show, or at least its hard to argue that the suppression of curiosity in order to fail naturally, is definitely not a good idea..

With 9 kids in the family, my father used to say, you see that bottle of whiskey under the kitchen sink..? touch it and the lights go out...(of course he knew very well we would check it out

What do you think 6 boys decided to do as soon as the folks went bowling..? and then top up with some water!

Well...the fun part was the fear in watching captain kirk pour himself a
drink on sat night after golfing..does he notice...maybe, maybe not, maybe...ect...until of course ...theres something wrong with my drink was heard......the whole thing was a set up

My opinion is suppressing absolute curiosity in youth sculpts out a curious adult with
full grown tendencies for habbit along with adult conviction ...and thats trouble
.
anyway all I'm noticing, not criticizing is that theres no way it seems the absolute rule is a good idea. Too harsh... moderation is a lesson in life to be sure in everything....anyway thanks for the input and perspective...was in a quiet time and while reading through noticed the jokes and so forth...the frog idea in the bank was a good one

Last edited by Blue Hue; 10-06-2011 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Blah
4,153 posts, read 7,960,009 times
Reputation: 3062
The funny thing about all this, we're all related. It doesn't matter if you're Jew or Muslim, Black or White, you come from the same core group. One of the first groups out of Africa established the Middle East Countries like Iran, Iran, and what is known today as Israel. Jews and Muslim are family whether they want to admit it or not, are their our family as well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 07:30 PM
 
Location: City-Data Forum
7,945 posts, read 4,744,896 times
Reputation: 1332
Does anyone remember that the guy commited a crime by being muslim then becoming Christian, he should have never proclaimed to have chosen Islam.. his crime is apostesy, and his death sentence is because he is a disrespectful apostate, calling Islam a Blasphemy by his ancestors and preaching AGAINST it; thus calling the Judges Blasphemers to their face... obviously the death sentence is too much just for that... but then again you should see how some of our judges deal with pot criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 08:08 PM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Does anyone remember that the guy commited a crime by being muslim then becoming Christian, he should have never proclaimed to have chosen Islam.. his crime is apostesy, and his death sentence is because he is a disrespectful apostate, calling Islam a Blasphemy by his ancestors and preaching AGAINST it; thus calling the Judges Blasphemers to their face... obviously the death sentence is too much just for that... but then again you should see how some of our judges deal with pot criminals.
Since Iran has acknowledged it is illegal to execute a person for apostasy in the Qur'an, shariah Law and Iranian Law, Youcef Nadarkhani, has a temporary reprive. but will be returned to the lower courts for a retrial for other crimes.

This may or may not be good news for him as it appears he is also charged with other crimes, including rape, extortion and a few others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 10:59 PM
 
Location: City-Data Forum
7,945 posts, read 4,744,896 times
Reputation: 1332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Since Iran has acknowledged it is illegal to execute a person for apostasy in the Qur'an, shariah Law and Iranian Law, Youcef Nadarkhani, has a temporary reprive. but will be returned to the lower courts for a retrial for other crimes.

This may or may not be good news for him as it appears he is also charged with other crimes, including rape, extortion and a few others.
retrial for other crimes? he is an annoying pompous buffoon. his crime is apostacy and he is GUILTY of it... no matter how much his Christian lies say he was never a Muslim, he was. And he should be reprimanded for Insulting the judges. Allah will never forgive him for rape and extortion, not even in this world, even if he pretends Allah will forgive him because Allah allowed its own son who is itself to be sacrificed to appease its blood thirst, and all the Arabs are wrong. Christianity WONT save him from reality. And for molesting our Christian citizens and giving fire to the demons at Fox News, he should be seen as an International Criminal

the point here is that apostasy should NOT be a crime; people should be allowed to denounce their previous believes.
Insulting religion should also not be a crime, but he did it with the clear intent to insult the Judges because he is a fanatic freak Christian like the ones that were thrown to the lions for insulting the Romans.
What we should be doing is feeling sorry for what a complete moron and lair this guy is... just like Westboro.
rape and extortion? thought so... We also ask how Jesus, Paul, and Bartholomew, etc could have been executed for their believes... They were probably NOT executed for their believes but for their ACTIONS, cults always LIE for their friends... The crimes of anti-agnostic "martyrs" are always longer than their Blasphemies against and gossips about Our Lord God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 13,294,416 times
Reputation: 7407
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
retrial for other crimes? he is an annoying pompous buffoon. his crime is apostacy and he is GUILTY of it... no matter how much his Christian lies say he was never a Muslim, he was. And he should be reprimanded for Insulting the judges. Allah will never forgive him for rape and extortion, not even in this world, even if he pretends Allah will forgive him because Allah allowed its own son who is itself to be sacrificed to appease its blood thirst, and all the Arabs are wrong. Christianity WONT save him from reality. And for molesting our Christian citizens and giving fire to the demons at Fox News, he should be seen as an International Criminal

the point here is that apostasy should NOT be a crime; people should be allowed to denounce their previous believes.
Insulting religion should also not be a crime, but he did it with the clear intent to insult the Judges because he is a fanatic freak Christian like the ones that were thrown to the lions for insulting the Romans.
What we should be doing is feeling sorry for what a complete moron and lair this guy is... just like Westboro.
rape and extortion? thought so... We also ask how Jesus, Paul, and Bartholomew, etc could have been executed for their believes... They were probably NOT executed for their believes but for their ACTIONS, cults always LIE for their friends... The crimes of anti-agnostic "martyrs" are always longer than their Blasphemies against and gossips about Our Lord God.
As I said above, apostasy is not an earthly Crime in Accordance with the Qur'an, Shariah and Iranian law. Iran even has it in their constitution a person is permitd to change their religion. The charge for Apostasy never should have been an issue.

However, if there is evidence of the other crimes he is accused of, those are what he should have been charged with from the start. Those should have been the only issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top