U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 AM

6 posts, read 7,088 times

Advertisements

Of the greatness of Muhammad peace be upon him with the children that His mercy and care of them include all children, they include children of non-Muslims also include the children of the Muslims, including women and include male, and include patients also include healthy, and include children of the general community also includes children with relatives; include It also includes talented people with special needs, Childhood in its approach peace be upon him a special status and preferential treatment from the other, if we look at dealing with children of non-Muslims, we find a great approach deserves appreciation and greetings and admiration and reverence, and are as follows:

1 - to ensure they are in the descent of their fathers:

To offer the people of Taif to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and insulted and threw stones offered him the king of the mountains that applied to them Alokhcben (two mountains in Makkah), then the Prophet said Raouf merciful peace be upon him: "I hope that comes out of God the solidity of uniting God," seal of mercy that preserve human life on the enemy, and hopes the best for his children that come out of his crucifixion.

2 - look at them is characterized by the good spirit:

And classify them within the framework of innocence and instinct and brought up Muslims for the safety of the chest towards them, and that without vision the psychological, even just a hatred towards them is narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Prophet, peace be upon him: "Every child is born to the manner born, his parents make him a Jew or Anasrah, or a Magian ...", and also comes in the context of saying peace be upon him: "Pen is lifted from three (of them) and from a child until the dream."

3 - concern for the gifted child is a Muslim:

One aspect of his greatness peace be upon him his commitment to a gifted child even if he is Muslim, and shows us this story of a gifted child is a Muslim (Abu Mahdhoorah) the beautiful sound that was mocked Adhan Muslim and how interested the Prophet peace be upon him did not punish him for mocking Adhan Muslim, but cleared on his head and said: "God bless it and Ahidh to Islam .. God bless it and Ohdh to Islam", and said to him: "Say: God is great God is great" until authorized Abu Mahdhoorah Mecca.

4 - attention to sick children and calling them non-Muslims:

Despite the victory of Islam and the establishment of the state in Medina was keen to visit the sick children of non-Muslims and inviting them and taking their hands to the good. Narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him said: "It was a Jewish boy to serve the Prophet peace be upon him disease of, came to the Prophet peace be upon him Aaudh, sat at his head, he said to him:" safest. "He looked to his father, he has said to him, : Obey Abu'l-Qasim peace be upon him, and he became Muslim, he went out of the Prophet peace be upon him, he says: "Praise be to God who saved him from the fire."

Word in the correct (Bukhari and Muslim) from 'Abd-Allaah ibn' Umar that 'Umar ibn al-Khattab set out with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in Rahat, even before the son of a fisherman and his grandfather playing with boys when Otm Mgalh built. The son of a fisherman a boat, that day, the dream. Did not feel up to hit the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him back in his hands. Then he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to the son of a fisherman: "I testify that the Messenger of Allah?", Son of a fisherman looked at him and said: I bear witness that you are the Messenger of illiterates. Son of a fisherman, he said to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: I will testify that the Messenger of God? Its refusal to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and said, "I believe in God and His Messengers "..., Although this boy malice and rejected by Islam and even ridicule the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, it's patience and forbade him caliph Omar bin al-Khattab for the killing .. As stated in (a lion in the jungle companions know) story about this son of a fisherman after that.

5 - children not be assigned to non-Muslims, financial or tax burdens in light of the Islamic State:

(For Aslam that Umar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him wrote to the princes of troops telling: that the Fire not to women, in tribute to the boys)

6 - children are not compelled to embrace the doctrine:

This splendor approach to Islam that respects the child's opinion and adopt dialogue and persuasion: narrated by Abu Dawood in (the door of the prisoner to be compelled to Islam) from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him said: (the woman be Mqlata (pan: You do not live with a son), thus making the the same that lived with a son that Thodh, when Banu was evicted them from the sons of the Ansar, they said, do not let our children, God Almighty revealed: {(256) There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in <gh t and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.} [Baqarah: 256].
7 - to maintain the lives of children of non-Muslims and not to be subjected to them during the war:

How great Muhammad peace be upon him in his commitment to children's lives, and greater practice of his companions after him, which reflect the great compassion and mercy; and mercy of Muhammad peace be upon him and his companions conquerors great saw them far and wide even said Gustav Le Bon French philosopher: "What history has ever known more just and merciful conqueror of the Arabs. "

Muslim narrated in his Saheeh from Buraydah bin Haseeb Aslami (that the Messenger of Allah if he is a prince on an army or a secret, advised him ...), and said, inter alia, advised him: "do not be treacherous and mutilate and kill a baby."
The Prophet replied Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him for a question to Lord says: Did the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him kill the boys? He said: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him did not kill the boys do not kill the boys," in which a prohibition on killing the people of war boys.

It was narrated that Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him sent Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan to the Levant, which was commanded by: do not kill an old man and a boy and not a small woman.

And reported in Musnad Ahmad from the black bin quickly said: I came to the Prophet peace be upon him and Gzot him I was hit by nail, killing people that day even killed newborns that reached the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said: "What is wrong with people who exceeded their murder today even killed Atomic ? "A man said: O Messenger of God but are the children of the polytheists, he said:" However, the best of you sons of infidels ", and then said:" Do not kill the offspring, each child is born on instinct, what is yet to even expressed his tongue, his parents make him a Jew or a Christian or a Magian. "

8. Muslim in the case of families, injustice, and when death does not betray and kill the enemy's children:

Narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with regard to our Lord Khubayb bin Uday may Allah be pleased with him, a prisoner reserved for the killing; does not kill the child enemies is estimated to kill him: (.. he stayed with them captive, even if they agreed kill borrowed Moses from some girls Harith to Isthadd by Voaarth said Vgfelt Vdrj me for a boy to him until he came to him and put it on his thigh was dismayed when I saw scared me to know that razor in his hand and said Otkhchin to kill him I would do that, God willing, and they say what I saw prisoners never better than Khubayb ... and the rest of the interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2011, 08:26 AM

6 posts, read 7,088 times
[SIZE=3]http://www.eqraa.com/download/video/mualimhi.rm[/SIZE]

Old 10-09-2011, 01:12 PM

12,887 posts, read 15,421,155 times
Well...that's good to know!!

Old 10-11-2011, 08:35 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,517,457 times
I'm fascinated with his Point 5, "children not to be assigned to non-Muslims."

Assigned?

Old 10-11-2011, 09:17 AM

15,511 posts, read 13,274,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I'm fascinated with his Point 5, "children not to be assigned to non-Muslims."

Assigned?
I believe we may have a mistranslation error here. I suspect it means Muslim children should not be put under the Care of Non-Muslims.

In Islam there is no adoption. Family ties, are to be preserved, names are not to be changed and knowledge of the birth family is not to be kept hidden. Although the care parents are to treat the child equal to their own, the child must always know of his/her own birth family. There is fear a non-Muslim family might not adhere to that if a Muslim child is placed with them..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or