U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 05:17 AM

11 posts, read 12,837 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3] my dear brother[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad ascended peace be upon him to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not Mount Eakhar?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and Hrmuk of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but never honored nor kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of God

God guided you to the right
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2011, 05:25 AM

11 posts, read 12,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
francan !!! ... Interesting

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten some of us on the facinating subject of the Qur'an !

Your obvious knowledge of this subject and great patience with some of the rudeness of fellow CDFer's is most refreshing !

Keep up the good work ! ..... Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
Thank you my dear brother
You are an example of a man esteemed wise
I learned patience from the story of the life of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
If read in the Prophet's biography you will find the wisdom and compassion, generosity and good manners, patience, humility and humanity
God guided you to the right

Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,514,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by francan View Post
Yes, You are absolutely right
I am a university degree and a master's degree so you can ask me whatever you want
I'm here to clarify and answer.
Allah guides to the truth
Cut-and-paste postings do not clarify anything. Could you possibly use your master's degree to make things clear in your own words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam