U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-31-2011, 07:14 PM
 
439 posts, read 482,435 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Did Muham ever really see a red man?

.

Allah told him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-01-2011, 08:19 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,540,265 times
Reputation: 10490
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
and that explain the differnt races.

and not because of evolution
OK, if you say so. But you should re-evaluate your screen name, because this hasn't really been your final message, has it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2011, 10:28 AM
 
9,443 posts, read 10,196,446 times
Reputation: 7185
Soil is defined as two things; part of the earth and also waste. both contain organic material that breeds life. Is it not a coincidence that science and religion teaches that man came from the earth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2011, 10:42 AM
 
Location: Austin, Texas
2,756 posts, read 5,410,631 times
Reputation: 4623
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
Black & White...
.......
......
.....
...
..
.

here is the cause

the Messenger of Allaah Muhammed (peace and Blessing of Allaah be upon him) said :

'Allaah created Adam from a handfuls That He gathered from the Entire Earth,
so the sons of Adam come like the earth.
Some of them are red, some are white, some are black and some are in between. Some of Them are red, some are white, some are black and some are in milli.
Some of them are easy, some of them are difficult, some are evil and some are good.” Some of Them are easy, some of Them are Difficult, some are evil and some are good. "

and that explain the differnt races.



and not because of evolution

Yeah, OK. I guess you have to be right. Because we all know that there is so much more scientific evidence supporting Mohammed's writing on this subject than there is for the Theory of Evolution.
Not.

But hey, keep on posting groundless and overly-simplistic claims like this and I'm sure you're going to continue to win as many converts and make as many friends as your rep score indicates you've been doing thus far.

Peace Out, amigo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 PM
 
Location: Somewhere out there
9,616 posts, read 11,375,913 times
Reputation: 3735
Default Yoykes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Soil is defined as two things; part of the earth and also waste. both contain organic material that breeds life. Is it not a coincidence that science and religion teaches that man came from the earth?
It does? We do? I musta missed that quarter when I got my biology degrees...

Anyhow, yep; this is one doozie of a thread. I'm just awestruck by the incredible insight and knowledge that flows herein. No wonder Islam is catching the hearts and minds of the people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM
 
9,443 posts, read 10,196,446 times
Reputation: 7185
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
It does? We do? I musta missed that quarter when I got my biology degrees...

Anyhow, yep; this is one doozie of a thread. I'm just awestruck by the incredible insight and knowledge that flows herein. No wonder Islam is catching the hearts and minds of the people!
when I use the word earth I mean .....The Planet called Earth.... sooo this primordial soup came from some where else other than .. the planet. ... you suggest? Not sure why God made the Eath and then made man, perhaps God should of made man and ask him where would he like to live.

Last edited by thriftylefty; 11-01-2011 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2014, 06:10 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,652,997 times
Reputation: 115
O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam),
and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)],
and from them both He created many men and women;
and fear Allah through Whom you demand (your mutual rights),
and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) .
Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you. The Holy Quran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2014, 06:22 PM
 
1,727 posts, read 1,084,025 times
Reputation: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
black & white...
.......
......
.....
...
..
.

Here is the cause

the messenger of allaah muhammed (peace and blessing of allaah be upon him) said :

'allaah created adam from a handfuls that he gathered from the entire earth,
so the sons of adam come like the earth.
some of them are red, some are white, some are black and some are in between. Some of them are red, some are white, some are black and some are in milli.
some of them are easy, some of them are difficult, some are evil and some are good. some of them are easy, some of them are difficult, some are evil and some are good. "

and that explain the differnt races.



And not because of evolution




lolol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2014, 04:31 PM
 
1,883 posts, read 1,652,997 times
Reputation: 115
O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily,
the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgement) is a terrible thing.
The Day you shall see it, every nursing mother will forget her nursling,
and every pregnant one will drop her load, and you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet they will not be drunken,
but severe will be the Torment of Allah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-16-2014, 04:55 PM
 
1,727 posts, read 1,084,025 times
Reputation: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
Wow, that is deep on so many levels!

I think I'll stare at my navel for awhile.

Most intelligent post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top