U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 12:11 PM

949 posts, read 880,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The One Who revealed the Torah and the Gospel is the same One Who revealed the Quran.
Why does the koran have mistakes then?

Are we made from dust? Clay? blood?

"Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 PM

1,554 posts, read 1,581,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post

"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
The Quran does not include any mistakes.
With God's help I shall explain your points of objection one by one.
By the way, in the Bible it is said that God created man out of slime?

Old 12-01-2011, 02:32 PM

949 posts, read 880,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
The Quran does not include any mistakes.
With God's help I shall explain your points of objection one by one.
By the way, in the Bible it is said that God created man out of slime?
I look forward to your answers. what exactly are we made from? The koran lists 3 different things.

But can you give me the Bible verse that says "slime"? I'm not immediately familiar with it.

Old 12-02-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
But can you give me the Bible verse that says "slime"? I'm not immediately familiar with it.
In Genesis 2: 7
"the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground"

There are many versions of the Bible, I remember that in the Bible, in the Genesis or elsewhere God said: He collected many kinds of dust of the ground from many substances in the plains and mountains and made man from it. But I am not certain of this.

Anyhow in the following post I shall explain the three words that you cited.

Old 12-02-2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:

These are not the Quran: the Quran is the word of God in Arabic; these are the translations according to the understanding of the translator and the interpretation on which he rely.

God said in the Quran that He created man out of dust, out of mud, from water, and said about the "alaqa" and the other embryological pahses of development.

Life is transmittable (or migrant)

The creation of Adam and Eve

Old 12-02-2011, 02:06 AM

The creation of man from the decayed organic substances

Adam was created on a mountain: a garden on a mountain: one of the earth mountains.

Adam was created in a grave embedded in that mountain; God created Adam from the decayed organic substances of a corpse of a dead man in that grave.

The way in which God created man and animal:
I Saw with My Own Eyes

Old 12-02-2011, 02:30 AM

How God created man:

The meteorites that carried life to our earth came from 4 broken planets: these were the planets of the destroyed solar system that had been before our present solar system.

These planets were inhabited: God created animal, plant and man on them, then when their Doomsday (the previous Doomsday) took place they were destroyed: the previous sun exploded into 9 pieces that formed the present planets including our earth; the previous planets exploded into portions and pieces that became meteorites and many portions fell on the newly formed planets (our earth and the rest of the present planets: Mars, Venus ...etc.)

The previous planets were inhabited, so their broken parts included seeds, branches of trees and the decayed corpses of animals and men.

So on one of these mountains of Earth, there was a grave of a man that lived on the previous planet. then when rain water came on the organic substances of that decayed corpse, God created Adam and in the same way He created Eve, and created the animals: male and female and they reproduced and increased.

Therefore, a little water mixed with that black decayed substances: it is correct to be called dust of the ground, mud, black bad smelling clay, dry clay or mud, wet soil ...etc.

While about the Alaqa, I shall with God's help come to it in the next post.

Creating Man from Clay

Old 12-02-2011, 03:41 AM

God created Adam from decayed blackened putrid organic substance, when little amount of rain water mixed with it, and it became wet dust or dry mud.
Then created his wife Eve in the same way from that same substance.

Then they reproduced by the little [seminal] fluid of Adam poured in the womb of his female, and in the same way, his progeny increased in number and reproduced until they filled the earth.

So Adam was created from dust and his progeny from little [seminal] fluid of the male poured in the womb of the female.

Then the embryo will form from the division of the fertilized ovum of the female, and will pass into many phases: one of the early phases is called the Alaqa: it means the fertilized ovum will divide and reproduce utilizing the blood of the mother and becoming firstly in a shape like the larva of the mosquito.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:02 AM

30 posts, read 30,040 times
to see more Creation and Evolution in the Holy Qur'an By Hassan El-Najjar

Old 12-02-2011, 08:12 AM

4,083 posts, read 4,432,664 times
I cannot believe all these cut and pastes are not from copyrighted sites yet they are never questioned or deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or