Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 07:04 AM

282 posts, read 298,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
What is wrong with that post?
Hi,,Mr.Gplex be easy to take this ,,,why do you take smth relating to Islam from non-Muslims.
if I want to ask about any info relating to Ford Mustang ,I should ask the same company not Daewoo .

do U agree with this .... no fence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 07:18 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I believe that you are incorrect about sharia... The Quran and the hadith do not speak about blasphemy.... Jurists created the offence, and they made it part of Sharia. Where Sharia prevails, the penalties for blasphemy can include fines, imprisonment, flogging, amputation, hanging, or beheading...
I am mostly familiar with the Hanafi Madhab of Sharia. The 4 recognized Madhabs any one of which is used by most Sunni contain the same crimes but the punishments do differ. In none of the 4 recognized madhabs is blasphemy a Hadud crime.

However it may be under the 2 radical unofficial madhabs of wahhabi and salafi. I suspect it is in Wahabbi. But Wahhabi is a fairly recent madhab and is not considered to be in accordance with Islam. It was founded in the 1700s by a very radical man named Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab sadly it is a cancer that is spreading and has taken advantage of the war disruptions in several countries and is even influencing Saudi Arabian Sharia which had been Hanbali, but the Wahhabi influence is getting stronger.

It may also be so in the Shi'i Madhab of Jafa'ari which is the shariah of Iran and 3 other Shi'i dominate Nations.

Last edited by Woodrow LI; 01-10-2012 at 07:28 AM..

Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
I was told when I lived in Taif, near Mecca, that a great black stone that Mohamed levitated was inside the Kabah. Not so?

Old 01-10-2012, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
I am sorry why information and knowledge about Islam is so scrimp ? while it is a great light which has been sent down by creator of universe and human. why we informed about it so little or wrong ? sorry , world is thirsty but I wounder why they don't find this sweet sea with this lucid and cool water. sometime we speak about a thing nonchalantly and inattentive because we don't tuch it reasonably and imagine it is based on what we have heard.We say god , but don't attempt know his last religion and messenger.what we say hereon is some expressions mixed with doubt and unbelieving.why a human in world must think saint Mohamed is worshiped ? is this the sign of lacking recognition about god, Islam and Mohamed ? why we don't try research about this truths more and have some light study at least ? Or may we think East people are less than us. But Mohamed wasn't eastern or western and wasn't and isn't belong to a specific area, nation or group. He is Messenger of universe king , who created all, you, me and everything as sun with that greatness and great nuclear activity every second. Recognize him more , recognize his last religion more and recognize his messenger Mohamed more....this is the best and most logical suggest I can offer who hasn't any right knowledge about. Muslims don't worship anyone except unique God because nobody is worthy for worshiping except him and Mohamed was himself the first worshiper and prayer.
no comment ,,just perfect

thank you very much ,,

Old 01-10-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I was told when I lived in Taif, near Mecca, that a great black stone that Mohamed levitated was inside the Kabah. Not so?
Sadly not so. It is actually a natural balancing rock formation it is actually in the Al-Aqsa in Jerusalem which was the first Kabah, folk lore has created the story. If one looks under the rock the small stone it is balanced on is visible. But it can not be seen when a person is standing and the rock looks like it is floating a few inches above the ground.

Here is an Islamic site that speaks of it. Flying/Floating Stone in Jerusalem :: Fake Image/ Hoax « ISLAM—World's Greatest Religion!

Old 01-10-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiansheng_g View Post
Muslims worship Allah/God, the same Almighty that Jews and Christians worship!!!! Muhammad was not a supernatural personage like Christianity's Jesus of Nazareth. Muhammad did not walk on water, did not raise the dead, and was never resurrected unlike Jesus. Mohammad was a prophet, a very regular guy during his day and age with a different and unique view of monotheism that millions of people regard and follow to this day.
I agree with 97% of your words . I just think that the message of all prophets are the same Monotheism but the wrong is in our explanations to those messages ,,,all of us know how the trinity is so unexplainable.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
And the people in the Middle East call America the Great Satan? I don't get it. Women are still stoned to death there and treated like property. Jesus is the only man I've ever read of sent by God who did not mis-treat or disrespect women. I will never understand the reason why men have subjected women throughout history -- it is to their shame, that's for sure.
th great satan fist annonced by Kumaini , the leader of Iran ,,,they are unique in the Middle East ,,but no one can say that in Gulf countries !

Also, I never heard about woman whome was stoned to death in my life , so take it easy and don't over react ?

Old 01-10-2012, 08:20 AM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resigned View Post
th great satan fist annonced by Kumaini , the leader of Iran ,,,they are unique in the Middle East ,,but no one can say that in Gulf countries !

Also, I never heard about woman whome was stoned to death in my life , so take it easy and don't over react ?
Really? islamic stonings - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg

Old 01-10-2012, 08:48 AM

I watched the second tube ,,however Islam means surrender to Allah and accept his judgement,if this and it's one of Sharia rules that control the comunity from Adultery ,WE AS MUSLIMS ACCEPTE THAT.

as long as you are a rightous man or woman why you feel afraid of such bunishment ?

Old 01-10-2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Yes, Muslims worship Mohammed. They just say they do not. But they do. No one can speak against Mohammed without being killed, in a Muslim nation, where there is no freedom of speech; and Mohammed is elevated above all men by all Muslims. To speak against Mohammed is to be accused of blasphemy -which proves that Muslims worship Mohammed and elevate him above all men.

Muslims also worship an image, a stone, which they must make a pilgrimage to, and they believe that rock at Mecca absorbs their sins.
Islam claims that God, whose name means the Glorious or the Praised One, named Mohammed after Himself.

Mohammed is the anti-Christ of the Bible, and Muslims wait for him to return in the Mahdi, who comes in the spirit of Mohammed and who will lead them to kill the Jews and kill the infidels and to subjugate the world to the anti-Christ they follow. That is what Islam teaches, and an ex muslim exposes it as so.

Quote:
Walid Shoebat: Challenges | revelation2-7.com
...Allah himself in the Quran commanded: “Allah and His angels pray upon the prophet[Muhammad]. O ye who believe pray upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation” (Qur’an 33:56). Even Allah himself prays upon Muhammad. ...
Allah in the Quran even shared many of his names with Mohammed. He holds a uniquely exalted status unparalleled by anything or anyone else. He is given the title Al-Maqam-Al-Mahmud (The Glorious)
If you accept Walid Shoebot as a reliable ex-Muslim You do not know who he is. He has been exposed as an outright fraud and was collecting payment for made up information about PLO Terrorism. He claimed to be a former terrorist and became a Paid CIA informant until he was exposed.

Now to quote Surat 33 ayyat 56 Where did that translation come from?

The Arabic reads:
Inna Allaha wamala-ikatahu yusalloona AAala alnnabiyyi ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo salloo AAalayhi wasallimoo tasleeman

The word salloo translates as Their Blessings. the translator failed to notice the difference between sallahoo which does mean "Their Prayers". The Translator all mistranslates yusaalloona which means they send their blessings. A more accurate translation is:

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

Then again you accept Walid Shoebat as a reliable source.

Only advice I can give is do not buy any watches from Walid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam