U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-11-2012, 12:24 AM
 
285 posts, read 248,725 times
Reputation: 41

Advertisements

God is very sensitive and zeal about himself if anyone worship a thing instead him or beside him as he has ordered to people in Quran frequently people do worship nobody and no thing except him but sorrily I have seen some atheist design some wrong question to excite others, Muslims worship god's messenger Mohamed. This is a horrible excitation which does irritate lord and may he send a disaster to humans. Do you know Mohamed was the most fearful human about god and if a Muslim called him like god he became more fearful and so angry and said :" I shelter to god I am less than what you say " and do you know what God has ordered to Mohamed proclaim to people ?

God has ordered in Quran : " say (prophet Muhammad): 'i am only a human like you, to whom it is revealed that your god is one god. therefore be straight with him and ask him to forgive you. woe to the idolaters, (6) "

So why some persons tries changes Islam face and shows it unlike. don't they think this cultural crime against god and his last religion is not justice ?

Last edited by Manss; 01-11-2012 at 01:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-11-2012, 12:33 AM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,348,475 times
Reputation: 5054
I am glad I don't have a god ordering me around. Especially an insecure, jealous or tyrannical one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:41 AM
 
285 posts, read 248,725 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I am glad I don't have a god ordering me around. Especially an insecure, jealous or tyrannical one.
I applaud you because of your sincerely confessing. I wish sincerely as well, god guides me and you toward himself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,057 posts, read 29,718,655 times
Reputation: 10450
Here is a subject on which I am not going to argue with you, Manss. Because the Shema (a central tenet of Judaism) declares:

Shema Yisroel: Adonai eloheinu, Adonai echad.

Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

Sometimes, in amongst all the differences, there are similarities hiding!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 11:36 AM
 
Location: Logan Township, Minnesota
15,511 posts, read 12,512,181 times
Reputation: 7377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Here is a subject on which I am not going to argue with you, Manss. Because the Shema (a central tenet of Judaism) declares:

Shema Yisroel: Adonai eloheinu, Adonai echad.

Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

Sometimes, in amongst all the differences, there are similarities hiding!
Peace Fred,

There is much similarities in our beliefs but sadly we both have individuals who instead of disagreement over the differences choose to hate the adherents.

While we do have uncompromising differences in our beliefs, there is no reason not to disagree in peace and without malice. Many times in the past Jews and Muslims have lived side by side in peace, perhaps it can still be done. . On local levels in Austin Jews and Muslims do live side by side with no problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:46 PM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,348,475 times
Reputation: 5054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
I applaud you because of your sincerely confessing. I wish sincerely as well, god guides me and you toward himself
I was not "confessing". I don't believe in any god.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 04:40 PM
 
285 posts, read 248,725 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I was not "confessing". I don't believe in any god.
don't you believe in your creator ? .....think you are only a robot who is your manufacturer ? also god is not "any" he is one truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM
 
1,116 posts, read 990,688 times
Reputation: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manss View Post
don't you believe in your creator ? .....think you are only a robot who is your manufacturer ? also god is not "any" he is one truth
I'm sure catman doesn't have to "believe in" his creator. Unless he is adopted, I'm sure he knows who his parents are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2012, 12:06 AM
 
Location: Metromess
11,798 posts, read 21,348,475 times
Reputation: 5054
mythunderstood: That is as good an answer as any! No, Manss, I don't believe in "[My] Creator", other than my parents. Is it really so hard for you to understand that other people do not share your belief?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2012, 03:21 AM
 
285 posts, read 248,725 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
mythunderstood: That is as good an answer as any! No, Manss, I don't believe in "[My] Creator", other than my parents. Is it really so hard for you to understand that other people do not share your belief?
well, if I ask you who is your parents' creator you would say certainly : I don't believe in my parents' creator other than their parents. And if I ask who is your parents' parents' creator you would say : I don't believe in my parents' parents' creator other than their parents. So if I ask who is the first humans' creator you can't say I don't believe in first humans' creator other than their parents ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top