U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-29-2008, 03:16 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 9,888,431 times
Reputation: 495

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000 View Post
Ummm, Muslims already control nuclear weapons, and have since 1997.

The name of the country is Pakistan, BTW.

Oh yes, and the Hindus have had nuclear weapons since 1974.
Your not telling me anything I don't already know. And what I'm pointing out is soon there will be Muslim nations that are at odds with America and Israel, and they will not shy away from useing nukes unless they get their way. The ledearship in Pakistan has leanings towards America and the west, the leadership in Iran and some other Muslim nations does not. And the fact that Iran is now considering a law that will put Muslims that leave the Islamic faith to death, these are the kinds of governments that will be a problem in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-29-2008, 03:29 PM
 
16,437 posts, read 19,136,151 times
Reputation: 9518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Where did Jesus say this?

.
In Revelation. Along with liars, whoremongers, idolaters, adulterers, drunkards, witches, and so on. This means unrepentant and unforgiven sinners. A murderer can repent of his sin, be forgiven and washed clean by the blood of Jesus. God loves us so much that He can forget our sin just as if it never happened. But no one can be in God's presence polluted by unforgiven sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2008, 03:30 PM
 
16,437 posts, read 19,136,151 times
Reputation: 9518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
And the fact that Iran is now considering a law that will put Muslims that leave the Islamic faith to death, these are the kinds of governments that will be a problem in the future.
This is already the law in Moslem countries if they follow the Sharia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2008, 04:23 PM
 
7,654 posts, read 9,888,431 times
Reputation: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
This is already the law in Moslem countries if they follow the Sharia.
Yeah, and just wait until these guys get nukes. I bet a lot of your more religious Islamics will want to be the first one on the block to put on the new and improved bomb belt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2008, 05:33 PM
 
83 posts, read 253,007 times
Reputation: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
These people have an agenda, and their governments have one to. Why are millions of Muslims streaming into the Western Nations?
Wait, so the Muslims are immigrating to the Western world not because they want a better life, but so they can kill Christians? This is new to me, please explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2008, 05:45 PM
 
Location: Nashville, Tn
7,916 posts, read 16,795,831 times
Reputation: 5454
The threat of Iran with nuclear weapons is a very real danger and I actually agree with Campbell that they wouldn't think twice about using them. At some point this is going to force either Israel or the US to do something about it. It's a very unpleasant scenario with Iraq and Afghanistan already in chaos. I don't see any Biblical events unfolding in which Christ is going to return but I do expect some serious consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2008, 10:07 PM
 
Location: The Netherlands
8,567 posts, read 14,803,832 times
Reputation: 1573
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy
Quote:
The threat of Iran with nuclear weapons is a very real danger and I actually agree with Campbell that they wouldn't think twice about using them.
Neither would those Christians who believe in the rapture.
These people generally expect to end up in heaven anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2008, 06:41 AM
 
7,654 posts, read 9,888,431 times
Reputation: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kweens View Post
Wait, so the Muslims are immigrating to the Western world not because they want a better life, but so they can kill Christians? This is new to me, please explain.
The Muslims are immigrating to the West for a better life, yet they donot appear to want to be an active part of western culture. This is pointed out to us by many that are living in the west. It appears they are trying to change laws, and force the west to live by their rules, not the other way around. As their numbers increase, I have no doubt that they will gain the upper hand. If they can change laws by their sheer numbers, then they will be able to take a more active roll in how the west looks at Israel. This is even happening in Russia. Russian standing army is now 50% Islamic. And according to the Scriptures, it will be Russia with her allies that will move on Israel near the time of the end. Moslem women are having many more children in their new found countries in the west, then their western counter parts. While woman in the west believe in abortion, most Islamic woman donot get abortions. As a result, Islamic births are on the increase. Islamics know, that given another 30 years, we will have a Europe that will be very different from the Europe we see today. That's why some Islamic leaders are incourage by the numbers of Muslims they see immigrating to Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2008, 06:56 AM
 
Location: The Netherlands
8,567 posts, read 14,803,832 times
Reputation: 1573
Originally Posted by Campbell34
Quote:
The Muslims are immigrating to the West for a better life, yet they donot appear to want to be an active part of western culture. This is pointed out to us by many that are living in the west.
If you would name the many that are living in the west the anti-Islamists and the xenophobes we would actually agree.
But many does not mean all, nor does it mean the majority in Europe.

Quote:
As a result, Islamic births are on the increase. Islamics know, that given another 30 years, we will have a Europe that will be very different from the Europe we see today. That's why some Islamic leaders are incourage by the numbers of Muslims they see immigrating to Europe.
I guess Wilders is the ideal politician for xenophobic people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2008, 06:57 AM
 
7,654 posts, read 9,888,431 times
Reputation: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
In Revelation. Along with liars, whoremongers, idolaters, adulterers, drunkards, witches, and so on. This means unrepentant and unforgiven sinners. A murderer can repent of his sin, be forgiven and washed clean by the blood of Jesus. God loves us so much that He can forget our sin just as if it never happened. But no one can be in God's presence polluted by unforgiven sin.
Amen, good point Bideshi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top