U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 12:35 PM

33 posts, read 36,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
There is ideas of God`s Holy Spirit in the Koran, for In Christianity Holy Spirit is there in their bodies and spirit that God bring to them for life ... What do Holy Spirit tell and bring the people of Islam individually for their life ? .
The general meaning of Islam

This means
Faith in one God and the angels and the heavenly books and all the Apostles, as well as fatalism, whether good or evil, and faith on the resurrection after death
Application and acceptance of everything in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Thus consists of a true Muslim

- The Holy Spirit in Islam
Is the angel Gabriel peace be upon him - the Messenger of revelation from God to all the prophets from the beginning of Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them all and peace
- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in the period of prophecy saw the angel Jibril, peace be upon him
On the whole, form the real only twice
"(But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 378)
-And once he came Jibril peace be upon him as a man wearing white clothes very clean and he does not have any signs or signs of that strange or passengers
To the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
At that time, sitting with his friends
Jibril, peace be upon him asked questions of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him in the council
For (faith - Islam charity(Ihsan))
- Islam = to see that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God - Prayer - Zakat - Fasting - Hajj
Faith = belief in one God and the angels and the heavenly books and all the Apostles, as well as fatalism, whether good or evil, and faith on the resurrection after death

-is to worship allah as you see allah and if you do not see allah
allah see you
- ( (Ihsan
After the departure of Gabriel peace be upon him of the Council
Said Sahaba of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
who this man?
The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said
This Jibril came to teach you things your religion
allah said in the holy qoran:

(1) By the star when it descends
(2) Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed
(5) Taught to him by one intense in strength
(6) One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true for
(7) While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon
(8) Then he approached and descende
(9) And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer
(10) And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed
(11) The heart did not lie [about] what it saw
(12) So will you dispute with him over what he saw
(13) And he certainly saw him in another descen
(14) At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary
(15) Near it is the Garden of Refuge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind over Chatter View Post
When Jesus said that "I have come to fulfill the law", what does that mean to a Muslim?

Prophet Jesus peace be upon him
Messenger of God to the people
Differs from the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Differs from the Prophet Moses peace be upon him

In the way of birth - mother only - published the teachings of God - has no legal authority over his people - God raised Jesus to heaven

- Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Moses similarities in
Normal method of birth - father and mother - rejected people of the message was first and accepted the message after that -
Governance and legislation in the people - death in a natural way

Islam says about Prophet Jesus peace be upon him
(16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
(18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."
(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
(21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
(22) So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
(23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
(24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.
(26)"So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"
(27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
(28) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
(29) So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
(30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
(32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
(33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
(34) That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
(35) It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
(36) [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."

Old 02-25-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Moderator cut: Orphaned
On the contrary
You do not understand correctly

The Muslim must adhere to in all matters of life
The most important thing the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Because they both approach and the Constitution to regulate life in this world, as well as prepare for life after death

Muslim and accept everything in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Does not leave anything

This means
Faith in one God and the angels and the heavenly books and all the Apostles, as well as fatalism, whether good or evil

But that takes some of the points of the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and leaves others
This same con
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(65) But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

Also

((. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
Also
(63)(So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith complement each other in the commentary and interpretation
Such as
The number of rak'ahs of prayer
Number in the Sunna

So can not for the Muslim Holy Qur'an. Without taking Sunna
Can not differentiate between them never

Last edited by june 7th; 02-27-2012 at 11:29 AM..

Old 02-25-2012, 03:43 PM

16,300 posts, read 25,005,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrih View Post
On the contrary
You do not understand correctly

The Muslim must adhere to in all matters of life
The most important thing the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Because they both approach and the Constitution to regulate life in this world, as well as prepare for life after death

Muslim and accept everything in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

Does not leave anything

This means
Faith in one God and the angels and the heavenly books and all the Apostles, as well as fatalism, whether good or evil

But that takes some of the points of the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and leaves others
This same con

(65) But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission.

Also

((. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
Also
(63)(So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith complement each other in the commentary and interpretation
Such as
The number of rak'ahs of prayer
Number in the Sunna

So can not for the Muslim Holy Qur'an. Without taking Sunna
Can not differentiate between them never
Your right I don't understand rabid insanity. But saother wall of islamic BS and ignorance in an insane attempt to justify the stoning death of a rape victim. You guys are certifiably nuts

Old 02-26-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Your right I don't understand rabid insanity. But saother wall of islamic BS and ignorance in an insane attempt to justify the stoning death of a rape victim. You guys are certifiably nuts

I hope that you do not lie and say the truth always

Isaid
[LEFT][LEFT]-The victim and the oppressed does not have any punishment
Yet to prove it and make sure of that

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Old 02-26-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I hope that you do not lie and say the truth always

Isaid
[LEFT][LEFT]-The victim and the oppressed does not have any punishment
Yet to prove it and make sure of that

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
Then lets go back to my original question, the one you have avoided with walls of islamic babble.

"Explain this, defend this. Another rape victim to be stoned to death in Iran"

No babble, just an answer how muslims justify the barbaric murder of the victim of rape. Tell me how wonderful your insane beliefs are

Old 02-26-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Then lets go back to my original question, the one you have avoided with walls of islamic babble.

"Explain this, defend this. Another rape victim to be stoned to death in Iran"

No babble, just an answer how muslims justify the barbaric murder of the victim of rape. Tell me how wonderful your insane beliefs are
i said also

Islam is innocent of the States' policies

There are some countries that follow the Shiite sect - Baha'i

Islam is innocent of these doctrines

I hope a good understanding

Old 02-26-2012, 09:22 PM

337 posts, read 349,627 times
Did Muhammad ever sin?

Old 02-26-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
i said also

Islam is innocent of the States' policies

There are some countries that follow the Shiite sect - Baha'i

Islam is innocent of these doctrines

I hope a good understanding
In other words, you won't answer my question because you can't. Not surprised

Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind over Chatter View Post
Did Muhammad ever sin?

No my dear brother
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The best people in the past and present
Is better than walking with his feet on the ground

Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,

"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478

[CENTER][CENTER]Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him[/CENTER][/CENTER]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[CENTER][CENTER]
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
" By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319
[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

[CENTER][CENTER]Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, [/CENTER][/CENTER]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[CENTER][CENTER]"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection." [/CENTER][/CENTER]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[CENTER][CENTER]Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379[/CENTER][/CENTER]

- There is some guidance from God to the Prophet on the simple things
Such as
- Do not leave to eat honey
To please his wife

(1) O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or