U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:27 PM

194 posts, read 949,640 times

Advertisements

Seriously.......instead writing crap you should spread the gospel of our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST to them and stop wasting your time on "the pope sait this or that". Be an example and show them the love of JESUS and stop putting yourself at the level of hateful people. I know Moslems and I talk to them about JESUS........and they are not like Osama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 04:00 PM

7 posts, read 17,060 times
Default to mom

because silince gives permission

Old 09-15-2008, 04:45 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,606,200 times
I am muslim and living in the middle esat , Islam is a religion of peace and seeking to believe in god and his prophets . muslims don't try to convert people to Islam , they respect religions of others . Quran talked about christianitly ,Juses, and mariam , It told us their stories in details . It talked about judaism and moses as well . so Islam collected the stories obout prophets in one book Quran.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:55 AM

1 posts, read 977 times
it seems all of u know very little about islam,so as a muslim i know quit a-bit. Those people dat blow stuff up and dat kill themselfs 'claim' it is in the name of islam.even though in thequarn it says'to kill yourself in any whimps of the moment shall u suffer the torment of hell-fire=it is somthing like dat.soz i dont know it properly!
And it i remember clearly states that a persons life shall only end when God/Allah wants it to.and that u will not hav the peace in death but more coz u will go to hell-fire

Old 01-10-2010, 08:58 AM

40,412 posts, read 26,927,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Sura 2: 190-193
Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.

And slay them wherever ye catch them and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

I don't have the time to quote the many verses in the Qur'an which show a very different lifestyle than the one Khalid seems desperate to prove. It is very easy to take little portions of verses and "prove" anything.
This is typical Islamic apologetics. Those little "qualifiers" are the key to deceiving the infidel. As long as Israel EXISTS . . . ALL those "IF" qualifications are MET. The Israelis "fight" Muslims (in retaliation) and supposedly have "turned out the Palestinians and practice oppression." The "justice and faith in God" that must prevail is Islamic justice and the Islamic faith. The only "innocents" in Islam are believers and People of the Book UNDER Islamic rule in dhimmitude. The citizens and civilians of ANY nations that support the existence of Israel are NOT INNOCENT . . they are enemies. The radical extremists in Islam have Mafia-like control over ALL Muslims. That is why the decent and moderate Muslims do not openly oppose or expose themselves and their families to them.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:00 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,044,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4 View Post
That is a good question, why arent the American Muslims speaking up? Is it because they are trying to seperate themselves from the Muslims in the middle east?
mom4 , i just wanna to invite you to listen to this clip
it's not a kind of answer , it's kind of a suggestion if you wanna sincere answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwlc8...eature=related
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or