U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 10:07 PM

616 posts, read 591,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Some of us do understand that the original concept has been interpreted incorrectly. But on the other hand, you shouldn't pretend that you don't know what some people take 'jihad' to mean.

I do not know if i understod your mean well but , there are those who understood jihad incorrectly .

shortly, Jihad is not an attack on infidels , it is the protection of Islam and Muslims
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Yes, Islam is calling you to do the Jihad, but its nothing to do by
terryfying people with terrorism, so what's exactly Jihad means that have teached by Muhammad? (peace be upon him)... We are about to learn it more here with this special guest. Lets gain the truth by God's willing, insya Allah, so Don't miss the show!

http://thedeenshow.com/watch/16/a-fe...gs-about-jihad

Old 05-23-2012, 01:08 AM

30,884 posts, read 31,780,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
I see a lot of nonsense who said you that 9/11 jihad ? and who said you that it was by Muslims ?

Was Dirty plot ​​by your government

Do not drop your crimes on Islam

that's it
You are a liar....The attacks of September 11, 2001 in the northeast United States were carried out by 19 hijackers affiliated with al-Qaeda. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with four "muscle hijackers", who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew. 15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in the spring and early summer of 2001. Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-23-2012, 10:48 AM

4,091 posts, read 6,423,066 times
You must ask yourself how is that the men that were alleged to fly those passenger jets were only trained on single engine planes with the exception of one. That, (can't remember which one), tried to take twin engine training but was so bad the instructor refused to continue the training. With that minimal training at best these men were able to fly a complicated jet aircraft significantly larger and different than a one engine training plane. They were also able to use the navigation equipment.

I suggest you talk to most small plane pilots and ask if they could fly a jet liner. I also you suggest you talk to a carrier pilot and ask just how difficult is it to land on a carrier. Then picture these ill-equiped hijackers flying these massive jets, first finding the Twin Tower, and then crashing into a target not much wider than an aircraft carrier at about 450mph. Not only did they do it once but twice. That would have to be a miracle of miracles. Unless Allah was with them.

Secondly, if this attack was genuine then why have their been no similar attacks anywhere in the world? Yes, there were attacks in Europe but they were mere bombs that any idiot could do. The few incidents in the US all involved an American undercover agent. With an government agent involved in every so-called attempt it would indicate that those attempts were set up. There has not been one attempt that even approaches the complexity or logistic requirements of 9-11.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:43 PM

40,056 posts, read 30,544,535 times
Quote:
shortly, Jihad is not an attack on infidels , it is the protection of Islam and Muslims
Although an attack on infidels would "protect" Islam and its followers, wouldn't it? As someone in the world of sports once observed, the best defense is a good offense.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,780,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
You must ask yourself how is that the men that were alleged to fly those passenger jets were only trained on single engine planes with the exception of one. That, (can't remember which one), tried to take twin engine training but was so bad the instructor refused to continue the training. With that minimal training at best these men were able to fly a complicated jet aircraft significantly larger and different than a one engine training plane. They were also able to use the navigation equipment.

I suggest you talk to most small plane pilots and ask if they could fly a jet liner. I also you suggest you talk to a carrier pilot and ask just how difficult is it to land on a carrier. Then picture these ill-equiped hijackers flying these massive jets, first finding the Twin Tower, and then crashing into a target not much wider than an aircraft carrier at about 450mph. Not only did they do it once but twice. That would have to be a miracle of miracles. Unless Allah was with them.

Secondly, if this attack was genuine then why have their been no similar attacks anywhere in the world? Yes, there were attacks in Europe but they were mere bombs that any idiot could do. The few incidents in the US all involved an American undercover agent. With an government agent involved in every so-called attempt it would indicate that those attempts were set up. There has not been one attempt that even approaches the complexity or logistic requirements of 9-11.
I should be warned before one of you conspiracy nuts posts...I didn't have my tinfoil hat on, so I lost a few brain cells....So you say that your own government destroyed four large aircraft, all the people on board, plus all the others that lost their lives in this terror attack...You fail to give a reason why your government would do such a thing..
Quote:
He didn't lose any friends or family on that Tuesday in September of 2001, but Rudi Dekkers achieved infamy that day, watching two of his flight school students commit murder as they steered two hijacked passenger jets into the World Trade Center towers.

The two future terrorists went on to pass the FAA commercial pilot's test and were granted their licenses. American who trained 9/11 pilots still wonders, 'Why me?' | KTVQ.com | Q2 | Billings, Montana
Quote:
The three pilots in Florida continued with their training. Atta and Shehhi finished up at Huffman and earned their instrument certificates from the FAA in November. In mid-December 2000, they passed their commercial pilot tests and received their licenses. They then began training to fly large jets on a flight simulator. At about the same time, Jarrah began simulator training, also in Florida but at a different center. By the end of 2000, less than six months after their arrival, the three pilots on the East Coast were simulating flights on large jets. National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Old 05-29-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You are a liar....The attacks of September 11, 2001 in the northeast United States were carried out by 19 hijackers affiliated with al-Qaeda. The hijackers were organized into four teams, each led by a pilot-trained hijacker with four "muscle hijackers", who were trained to help subdue the pilots, passengers, and crew. 15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in the spring and early summer of 2001. Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm not a liar, I just spok what I know and there is nothing calling me to lie
cause in both cases they do not represent Islam

and your media also said that :

So, a documentary film on a lie about 9/11 ''"Lie the U.S. government'''

Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 it is by you

New video: MISSING LINKS

New video: MISSING LINKS Pragmatic Witness

and Fabled Enemies

Last edited by weaam; 05-29-2012 at 07:02 PM..

Old 05-29-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Although an attack on infidels would "protect" Islam and its followers, wouldn't it? As someone in the world of sports once observed, the best defense is a good offense.

Yes it would .
it is protecting Islam and follwers of against attack, whether Muslims or infidels ,this is our right and YES the best defense is a good offense

Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM

1,435 posts, read 1,345,287 times
Quote:
I see a lot of nonsense who said you that 9/11 jihad ? and who said you that it was by Muslims ?

Was Dirty plot ​​by your government

Do not drop your crimes on Islam

that's it
Wait...let me go grab my tin-foil hat.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 PM

1,435 posts, read 1,345,287 times
Quote:
I'm not a liar, I just spok what I know and there is nothing calling me to lie
cause in both cases they do not represent Islam

and your media also said that :

So, a documentary film on a lie about 9/11 ''"Lie the U.S. government'''

Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 it is by you

New video: MISSING LINKS

New video: MISSING LINKS Pragmatic Witness

and Fabled Enemies
I can do that too!!!: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage

https://www.google.com/search?source...g+9%2F11+myths

Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam